🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PERPETUAL WAR WATCH: The Syria Narrative Comes Apart -- With Guest Sen. Richard Black [VIDEO]...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Strange how the media seems to have moved away from Washington's claims about a "chemical attack" in Syria just as more and more evidence comes to light that seriously undermines the US narrative. The media is reduced to accusing those who question the narrative -- even with evidence -- of being "conspiracy theorists."

Virginia State Senator Richard Black is a retired US military officer and JAG officer with a Purple Heart earned in Vietnam. He is not buying the mainstream media narrative.

The Syria Narrative Comes Apart - With Guest Sen. Richard Black

Richard Black is a true American Hero.

Yeah, he makes a lotta sense. Saudi Arabia and other 'Allies' have been supporting Jihadi groups in Syria for years. I also like what he said about how Christians have been treated as a result of the Civil War there.

Assad has always been very tolerant and friendly to Christians in Syria. But since the Civil War started, the Jihadis have killed many Christians. We need to get out of there. 'Regime Change' is an unwise and unjust policy.

We know our government is controlled by the MIC and ruling class. War is always something they have promoted.

What we have learned of late, is that nearly the entire MSM has lined up behind or in front, of the warmongers in our government. I conclude from this that the MSM is really a state run enterprise, and should never be trusted.

We know our government is controlled by the MIC and ruling class. War is always something they have promoted.

What we have learned of late, is that nearly the entire MSM has lined up behind or in front, of the warmongers in our government. I conclude from this that the MSM is really a state run enterprise, and should never be trusted.

Great points. And now the Korean War has officially ended. What excuses are they gonna come up with for staying in South Korea? Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back