🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Persecution of free journalism in DDR 2.0. The case of Mr Reitschuster

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Merkel DDR 2.0 has abolished totally Constitution and Freedom in former Germany, anything is prohibited in the Name of Corona. Citizens have the only right to be vaccinated and .... die within probably one or two years.
Journalists who report the truth about Covid-1984 genocide can be beaten by 'police', imprisoned or murdered by Antifa. One week ago 'Police' made home search by EIGHT judges similarily who dared to challenge Merkel Corona 'politic'. The last example, Mr Reitschuster
Read the web-page by usage the online translator.

Only completely idiot believes Merkel and her Corona gang disappears after so-called 'election' (hahaha, in Africa election is more honest and fair ) in September, 2021. She will stay until the last inoculated moron dies

"You'll understand why!" The normal fear in the "best Germany ever"
I don't think so. I think it was incredible cowardice and the opposite of civil courage.
In any case, I can't give the supremacy over my site and therefore the domain to a third party just like that.
And I literally had the gun put to my chest.
Now we are moving abroad.
Into technical exile.
Announcement in the police computer, visit from the police and questioning of the janitor, cancellation of bank accounts, constant mobbing, censorship on Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin.
But woe betide anyone who says there are problems with freedom of expression in Germany.
Then those who create these problems jump in the triangle.
Without realizing how they expose themselves.
I'll continue anyway.
Guaranteed.
Maybe soon from abroad.
But I won't let them shut me up.
And the more they try to silence me, the more it spurs me on not to.

Baron can you try that again without sounding like a Russian bot?

In difference to Merkel Putin didn't established Corona prison with nine months long though lockdown, he didn't abolished Constitution, closed critical blogs, murdered dissents by Antifa, persecuted any critic of the Corona regime. Putin's Sputnik didn't murdered more as 5,000 and severely injured more as 3m like NWO mRNA 'vaccines' does. Merkel DDR 2.0 is a dystopian society of brainwashed idiots who are prohibited to travel, to read another sources, to do freely what they want.In comparison to DDR 2.0 ( the former Free Bonn Republic ) Russia is a paradise of human rights and freedom

Forum List

Back