Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Cat1 (Evie) is doofy or goofball or EvieDeevie
Cat2 (Abby) is dorkbutt, AbbyDabby
Gracie dog was ButtButt
Karma was karm or dinglberry.
Moki was mokemoke

Cat1 (Oh! Henry) is Henry, Hanky, Boo-Boo, Hanky Doodle Dandy, Little Boy, Big Boy, Henrins, Sweet Boy, Little Guy, Winky, Wink, Winkers, Wink Wankers, Winky Dinky and Wink Dinkers! I came up with all of these and there are other names I call or have called him that I can't remember right now. Cat2 (Emily) is Emmy, Emmy Lou, Emmen Demmens, Emmy Lou Harris Girl, Tiny Little Girl (she's actually bigger than Henry), Sweet Girl, Sweetie, Sweet Stuff, Emmen Stemmens, Stemmy Demmy, and Stem Demmens. I came up with all of her names except for her proper name, Emily, which my sister came up with.

Dogs: dingus, monkey, stink, tubby, dummy, pretty much whatever pops into my head...

Wife: sugar tits (thank you Mel Gibson), darlin', doll

cat one is "cat"
cat 2 is "bratty"
dog one is lucy short for lucifer
dog 2 is DD short for demon dog
mother in law is "old bat" or "eagle" to my wife
wife is "hey"
mom is "mom"

I'll be ok. trust me? I come from the sewer? Nothing wrong with playing in some dirt? it's an inside joke. I don't think steve will care at all.?

Dogs who have jobs like retrievers and sheepdogs generally have short one or two syllable names so they can understand commands. Dogs named buttbutt or dingleberry usually spend their time in front of the TV like their masters.

Forum List

Back