🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PETA Plans Naked Protest During Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

They're going to be very cold. Somebody throw them a fur coat. Preferably a working Victoria's Secret model.

Don't get too excited.........these PETA people are generally made up of lots and lots of feminist bulldogs........the goal being to scare regular folks out of ever having sex again. You get one look at these slobs and one could see the goal being achieved.
Children will be looking at them too. Does that bother ANYONE that this is a family-oriented parade that children wait all year to see?

There are a thousand other much more effective ways this group could draw attention to their cause. How about a cute float? Marching naked where you know children will be is against the law. I hope their entire group is arrested.

If you have to get naked to make a statement, you don't have much of a statement to make.
It's not about making a statement, it's about attracting attention to your statement..
Both of you in my opinion are right. To me its like a good song being in the hands of a singer. If it isn't in the hands of a good singer, no one is going to hear the song's message because they will not want to hear the person who is delivering it, the singer that is.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. The question is, what makes these people think that being naked will make everyone else listen to anything that they have to say? If anything, being naked could very well turn even more people off.

Forum List

Back