🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PETA Plans Naked Protest During Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

I think PETA should get close and personal with lions, snakes, bears, and all the other dangerous creatures it wants to let out of zoos and wildlife areas to 'roam free' on the city streets.

Unfortunately the vast majority of PETA will end up as appetizers or the main course, but that is the price they should be prepared to pay to prove the animals are being 'oppressed'.

Oh the horror of daring to telling the truth.

Quick, turn away and don't let your kids find out.

Better to pretend you don't know, right?

:lalala:

Truth? You want truth...from PETA? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Here's the truth about those scum PETA....

It pisses me off. They don't care that it is a family event and what parents want to expose their kids to naked peta members? It will do more harm to their cause than good, and they know that. It is for nothing more than the shock value.
I agree. I am guessing that they couldn't think of better way to get people's attention.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The truth? Like naked fat people in body paint is enough to make you lose your lunch. That kind of truth? Children don't need to see that.

Will be eating a juicy streak and laughing my ass off at theses fools and their loser enablers.

Yum

It pisses me off. They don't care that it is a family event and what parents want to expose their kids to naked peta members? It will do more harm to their cause than good, and they know that. It is for nothing more than the shock value.
I agree. I am guessing that they couldn't think of better way to get people's attention.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
The thing that traumatizes kids when they see naked people, is how horrified their parents get, when they notice the kids just saw naked people.

But hey, at a family event, probably not the best approach for that cause.

I have a hunch the networks have plans on either not showing them or blurring the parts they don't want shown.

The networks won't show them at all. Watching the parade you wouldn't know they are there.

This is what happens in Portland Oregon.
They have The Naked Bike Ride every year, and believe me 90% of the riders are people you absolutely do not want to see naked. Yuk !!

Not much of a statement, then, is it.
Wo cares, I just wanna see naked hottie chicks.

I'm sure the kids watching this family event will want to have this 'hetero version of a gay pride parade' to watch also. I think parents in NY should sue the city if they allow this to go on in front of kids.

I smell LGBT behind this one all over the place. It's their "see, heteros do this too" excuse to erase all the lewd acts they hold the patent to in front of kids in public to date at their pride parades...

It's one more step in the softening to sex acts in front of kids. It's the "see, everyone is OK with it now" toe in the door... I swear to God someone needs to halt this crap ASAP.

THIS IS A FAMILY EVENT!!

You should see what they are planning to do with the gerbils to demonstrate their love of animals.

PETA Kills Animals Evidence
They kill lots of animals. After Katrina they wanted all the saved animals killed as it was more fair to them, according to peta, rather than being adopted out. There is other evidence of their other kills as well.

Oh the horror of daring to telling the truth.

Quick, turn away and don't let your kids find out.

Better to pretend you don't know, right?

:lalala:
PETA itself are animal killers. The truth is they like most on the left are retards, retard.
Wha?.........PETA?.....how are they killing animals?

Hopefully it will not be women like some of these
To get husbands Pastor Undresses And Kisses Female Church Members Asses At Beach udumakalu
hopefully they'll look like this
images

Only in America. You almost gotta laugh that PETA didn't say a word about Obama's executive order that authorizes windmill farms to kill WILD migratory birds like hawks and eagles and even condors for another thirty years but they want to disrupt Thanksgiving because we eat freaking domestically grown turkeys. What a bunch.

There will not be a single camera on them and no mention of them in the entire parade.

I don't watch parades. Nor the football game after. The dog show is on the list.

Don't get too excited.........these PETA people are generally made up of lots and lots of feminist bulldogs........the goal being to scare regular folks out of ever having sex again. You get one look at these slobs and one could see the goal being achieved.

Forum List

Back