Pete Buttigieg and Husband Announce the Birth of Their Son and Daughter

Sad little queers should not be able to purchase children. Anderson pooper and his "husband" bought one too.

I'm ok with them shit-dicking each other behind closed doors with satan.... but not in the same household with children they've captured. No mother fucker.... that's unnatural.

97cea99262508f26.png

Last edited:
The nurses were having a hard time with boys babies because they would not stop crying. mayor pete was notified and went in and fixed the problem by taking the pacifiers out of their mouths and sticking them in their butt.
That came out of your twisted mind...you might give some thought to just what that says about you...or not...sick bastard~

A pair of the equivalent of booger-eaters denying two children the very natural and necessary right to be raised with their mothers.

I can understand Mr. Buttigieg and his Butt Buddy's scam to try and look normal, since he has political ambitions.

However, wouldn't it have been the decent thing to hire a couple of midgets to play his children for the cameras? Very few roles for dwarves in proper show business out there , and it isn't like he couldn't count on the media to keep the truth of the fake adoption on the QT.

Such a ploy would have both saved some kids from the embarrassment of the realization that their dad was openly non-normative as well as help with the employment crisis in the acting profession.

Although, for all any of us know, maybe that's what Mayor Petey did? No one has seen a pic of the infant, maybe if we get a look at him, we'll see that its actually Tyrion Lannister?

Democrats = child abusers

Democrats literally give little boys and girls hormone blockers.

This does not affect me in any way shape or form. I'm surprised to see a young woman wanting to carry a baby for $. As more and more young women of child bearing age decide they are not going to have kids, which is a good thing as they have made an educated choice, we won't see this much. It is rare now.

This does not affect me in any way shape or form. I'm surprised to see a young woman wanting to carry a baby for $. As more and more young women of child bearing age decide they are not going to have kids, which is a good thing as they have made an educated choice, we won't see this much. It is rare now.

It effects all of us who are members of society. If these are actual children that Petey and his Bum Buddy have adopted, its abusive to the kids.

Hopefully, this adoption is a facsimile and the "children" are just a couple of card carrying members of the Actors Guild playing a part.

Americas dark underbelly can type and is posting on this thread. It wont be long before you have all died out and your thoughts will be irrelevant.

Explain how it affects me in some way. Wait let me get my popcorn. This ought to be good. And I'm a traditionally married Christian white male who has 3 kids of his own. I also don't feel my traditional marriage is under attack by gay marriage. If one believes in freedom and liberty then live and let live. Otherwise don't say you believe in freedom.

Explain how it affects me in some way. Wait let me get my popcorn. This ought to be good. And I'm a traditionally married Christian white male who has 3 kids of his own. I also don't feel my traditional marriage is under attack by gay marriage. If one believes in freedom and liberty then live and let live. Otherwise don't say you believe in freedom.

Apparently the media thinks it affects you, otherwise it wouldn't make it on the news.

A lot of events occur that don't make the cut for the news.

Are stories about adoptions by cabinet secretaries really routinely reported?

Forum List

Back