Pete Buttigieg just found out being gay isn't enough to get away with massive incompetence

What is the role of the Fed Govt in ensuring an airline runs on time?

Apparently they have SOME role, because they issued a formal written warning against Southwest Airlines yesterday.

Bernie Sanders asked Buttplug to issue fines to airlines for cancelling flights. Buttplug wouldn't do it. Now Southwest has fucked a million and a half travellers and thousands of flights were cancelled without penalty to the airline. Why isn't buttplug doing his job? Too busy being bent over the dining room table?

This thread proves fags aren't good for anything.

Last edited:
Apparently they have SOME role, because they issued a formal written warning against Southwest Airlines yesterday.

Bernie Sanders asked Buttplug to issue fines to airlines for cancelling flights. Buttplug wouldn't do it. Now Southwest has fucked a million and a half travellers and thousands of flights were cancelled without penalty to the airline. Why isn't buttplug doing his job? Too busy being bent over the dining room table?

They think they have a role in it, as do all big government loving people....which is why you agree with them.

It is odd how many sexual fantasies you post on this forum, you do know they make forums just for that sort of thing, right?

They think they have a role in it, as do all big government loving people....which is why you agree with them.

It is odd how many sexual fantasies you post on this forum, you do know they make forums just for that sort of thing, right?

He's a fucking faggot. It's not my fantasy you faggot lover, it's butt plugs and you leftie sickos. I hope he gets AIDS. Anally Inflicted Death Sentence.

god_hates_fags.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, he is gay. And yes you keep posting your sexual fantasies on the board. Do you often dream about butt plugs?

Can you fucking read you faggot lover? I don't dream about butt plug, but you faggot loving lefties sure do!!! You wanted that fudge packing fag to be president. Oh God help us all!! It's bad enough we ended up with a child molester. I guess you think that's better than a faggot.

Why do you love faggots?

And..........this is why no one voted for him. Buttigieg is a corporate democrat through and through. He won't lift a finger because he's already being paid off by the airlines. It's politics at it's best in this country.

Dems and Reps going after him for the Southwest disaster over Christmas.

As with the deranged luggage thief, Biden needs to learn that hiring people because of their skin color, genitalia, or sexual preferences is never a good idea. Hard to believe people need to be told that, but then again, we're talking about leftist DemoKKKrats, some of the dumbest people on earth.

"Pete Buttigieg just found out being gay isn't enough to get away with massive incompetence"​

TrumpLaugh.jpg

:clap:

LMAO

:auiqs.jpg:

You get an F for political correctness

which means an A for telling the truth

Can you fucking read you faggot lover? I don't dream about butt plug, but you faggot loving lefties sure do!!

Yet you cannot stop talking about them. Why is that? Nobody else but you mentions them in his every post. Seems you are trying really hard to hide something.

Why do you love faggots?

I love everybody. Why do you hate them? What did they do to you?

35 post in and still nobody can tell me what the role of the Fed Govt is in regards to SouthWest canceling flights.

Who would have thought a fudge packing queer who couldn't tell you the difference between a Learjet and a jetski could fuck up being the transportation secretary.

If he'd get his boyfriends dick out of ass long enough to actually THINK, maybe he could do something.
Enjoy hell, bigots.

35 post in and still nobody can tell me what the role of the Fed Govt is in regards to SouthWest canceling flights.
Democrats are already making sure southwest pays the bill, brainwashed functional morons. Change the channel and get some actual news. Which corporate shill Republicans would never do, super duper.

Forum List

Back