Peter Doocy and Fox News being HILARIOUS yet Again - Asks Psaki this "bombshell"

fcd245ce-6fae-4551-8446-5fae6187d167-Biden_01-1536x864.jpeg
Joe Biden's secret car collection is as presidential as he is
jo biden once owned this car
1647045624696.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure, that works in MAGA-World.
Why not?
The car that Joe Biden's wife and daughter were killed in.
Nuthin' but class, all the way.
God Bless America.

View attachment 614333
I wished jo had been in it fuck you and biden I hope he loses everything and dies he's a murderer and an assassin he deserves no mercy respect or life.

I wished jo had been in it ---fuck you and biden ---I hope he loses everything and dies .........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm mildly surprised you brought that up again, good poste 'bnc1775'.

Nonetheless, you did, and you once again offer a chance, an invitation really, for fellow MAGA-fans to express their concurrence with your messaging.....or not.

Messaging that rather notably holds up a destroyed family station-wagon that a young mother of three, and her 13-month old daughter were killed in, and her two sons, 3 and 4 years of age, were severely injured. An ethic that holds up that tragedy as fitting and proper. 13-months old. 3 years old. 4 years old. A mother, a teacher, ...30 years old....tragically killed ---as fitting and proper.

And worth touting on an internet chatroom where one can post whatever one wishes anonymously under a fake name.

With that implied invitation let us see what our seeming MAGA-fans of this thread offer as their perspectives on the sentiments expressed by the good poster 'bigrebnc1775' about the deaths of the young mother and her infant.

• So, good poster "lantern" you all in....on those deaths?
  • How 'bout you poster 'Hawk'?
  • And you Justice Hammer......is a dead infant as political pawn OK with you?
  • And you, Crusader Frank, here's your opportunity to high-five the poster 1775 on his discretion and taste?
  • And you too, poster 1srelluc, and posters Bill Kelsoe, and Batcat?

Are any of you folks, fathers? Husbands? Do you have a daughter? A wife?

Let us hear your support ---or lack thereof --- for the ethic of touting a tragically killed teacher, and her 13-month old daughter as merely the wages of politics.
Will stomping on their corpses work in your political worldview?

1647097165844.png

Forum List

Back