Peter Schiff

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
I love this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzVxmwxHRQg]Peter Schiff Schools Clueless Liberals on the Federal Reserve - YouTube[/ame]

Democrats advocate higher inflation, yet they're the ones that bitch about poor people losing ground......unreal

Acadmics wrong yet again......

not precise......like a social science.....w

Wow I can hammer academics, social science and economics in one video....love it!

No clue, but the policies are horrible, this QE stuff is a nightmare....you cant just print money and expect it to be alright.....but some people live in a vaccum

No clue, but the policies are horrible, this QE stuff is a nightmare....you cant just print money and expect it to be alright.....but some people live in a vaccum

Agreed. My point, however, was that you said Democrats were for inflation, implying that Republicans aren't. Yet I see a handful of Republicans coming out against the Fed, and none of them in leadership positions. So it can just as easily be said that Republicans are for inflation as well.

Agreed. My point, however, was that you said Democrats were for inflation, implying that Republicans aren't. Yet I see a handful of Republicans coming out against the Fed, and none of them in leadership positions. So it can just as easily be said that Republicans are for inflation as well.

Yea, but apart from the social issues Repubs/Dems are basically cut from the same cloth. At least that's what I can gather.

Yea, but apart from the social issues Repubs/Dems are basically cut from the same cloth. At least that's what I can gather.

Are they even different on social issues? For example, Republicans are generally pro-life. Yet, what have they ever done regarding abortion while in office? Democrats are seen as the "pro-gay," for lack of a better term, party, yet they've only just now begun to embrace "marriage equality" en masse. Both are political opportunists on social issues as well as any other.

Oh I disagree, they screamd about QE all day, every day...which is mainly what they're talking about.....as for the low interest, they didnt complain about that.....but then again noone (excpet this guy and a few others) apparently understood the concepts...We had easy money and wanted to get risky borrowers into the housing market (Cuomo said it, affirmative action housing) and after we loaned to poor folks that couldnt pay, we had a huge problem, but we felt sooooo good, because we were equalizing everyone....OOOOPS, didnt quite work out the way they planned it....and yeah Bush and the republicans (including me) went along with it. It was bad policy...and I can admit it....

how can they give an ignorant liberal a tv show when he isn't even capable of putting a single sentence together? Chris Hayes needs a speech coach.

how can they give an ignorant liberal a tv show when he isn't even capable of putting a single sentence together? Chris Hayes needs a speech coach.

Well true, he was in waaaaay over his head....and so were the other 3 liberal guests....I really liked Schiff, 4 on 1 and he kicked ass. Including two proefssors, which Starkey thinks are gods and not biased.......

Forum List

Back