Philippines Rodrigo Duterte On Foreign Troops: 'I Want Them Out'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
:clap::clap2:Bravo Mr. Duterte!

Now let's oblige. 100yrs is enough. Time to come home.

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said Wednesday that he wants foreign troops to leave his country, possibly within the next two years.

"I want them out," he said. "And if I have to revise or abrogate agreements, executive agreements, I will."

Speaking to business leaders in Tokyo during an official visit to Japan, Duterte warned that he would not be a "doormat" for the international community. But he also sought to reassure neighbors and allies that his state visit to Beijing a week ago was focused on trade, not security.

"You know, I went to China for a visit, and I would like to assure you that all there was (discussed) was economics. We did not talk about arms, we did not talk about stationing of troops... We avoided talking about alliances, military or otherwise," he said. "What happened there was just a few platforms where investments could come in."

He said that the country was "mandated" by its constitution "to adopt an independent foreign policy."...

More:
Philippines' Duterte on foreign troops: 'I want them out' - CNN.com
Philippines Rodrigo Duterte on foreign troops: 'I want them out'

Oh no, he has gone and done it now.

Can you spell REGIME CHANGE!!!

Maybe the US will ally with the communists, or a reiteration of the KKK.

The military-industrial compex will need to derive legitimacy somehow, so which groups are going to be the "freedom fighters?"

Katipunan_meeting.jpg

They did this before.....right after that volcano blew and dusted all the U.S. bases....stupid move on their part....cheaper than cleaning up. Friends of mine who were stationed at Subic said that when they left, they pulled everything out....copper and wiring and even the light bulbs.....lol....Olongapo's economy collaped.....lol.

The US is probably just going to buy time until a puppet replaces Rodrigo Duterte.

If that is unlikely than I will ensure you that there will be anything from destabilization operations to an outright regime change.

Has Obama launched a drone to take him out yet?

The glorious liberation will be undertaken by Hillary Clinton.

It will be fast and deadly, and will consolidate her power and image. She learned from the Obama administration that subversive rats like Rodrigo Duterte are only going to stain her reputation.

Yay Imperialism!

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said Wednesday that he wants foreign troops to leave his country, possibly within the next two years.

"I want them out," he said. "And if I have to revise or abrogate agreements, executive agreements, I will."

Speaking to business leaders in Tokyo during an official visit to Japan, Duterte warned that he would not be a "doormat" for the international community. But he also sought to reassure neighbors and allies that his state visit to Beijing a week ago was focused on trade, not security.

"You know, I went to China for a visit, and I would like to assure you that all there was (discussed) was economics. We did not talk about arms, we did not talk about stationing of troops... We avoided talking about alliances, military or otherwise," he said. "What happened there was just a few platforms where investments could come in."

He said that the country was "mandated" by its constitution "to adopt an independent foreign policy."...

More:

Let not stop with the Troops and let pull all business from the country too!

Let China have them and when they realize China is not their friend, well fuck them!

Suspend all visas from the Philippine's and send their Visa workers back home... Suspend all Fiance visas too and send their mail order brides back...

You can't walk into most Urban Hospitals without bumping into some Nurse, Doctor or Physical Therapist that is from that Island nation!

He got upset because President Obama said something mean so now he want to kick the U.S. out of his sandbox and invite China in that will put their boot on their damn throat!

Let China have them and when they realize China is not their friend, well fuck them!

The US needs the Philippines more than the Philippines needs the US.

It is vital for military and geopolitical interests.

Guam tipped over because there were too many people on one side of the island so thats a no go for that one.

More:

Suspend all visas from the Philippine's and send their Visa workers back home... Suspend all Fiance visas too and send their mail order brides back...

You can't walk into most Urban Hospitals without bumping into some Nurse, Doctor or Physical Therapist that is from that Island nation!

He got upset because President Obama said something mean so now he want to kick the U.S. out of his sandbox and invite China in that will put their boot on their damn throat!

Why, because they're tired of American Imperialism? We've occupied their country for over a 100yrs. It is time to come home. Period, end of story.

More:

Why, because they're tired of American Imperialism? We've occupied their country for over a 100yrs. It is time to come home. Period, end of story.

The Filipino President before ask us to come back...

You should read up on the Philippines seeing the United States of America closed bases in the 1990's when they told us to get the hell out.

So I say let leave again and yes everything goes and let them be given to China... That worthless President of theirs want the money but not told how to play in his sandbox with other countries money!

Also do you believe the United States of America was worst than Spain was?

Also the Philippine's was the consolation prize for winning the Spanish-American War when the Untied State liberated Cuba and P.R. from Spain rule...

So let China have them and toss their worthless labor force back over there too or do you like those Filipino Nurses that can't do their job!?!

More:

You should read up on the Philippines seeing the United States of America closed bases in the 1990's when they told us to get the hell out.

So I say let leave again and yes everything goes and let them be given to China... That worthless President of theirs want the money but not told how to play in his sandbox with other countries money!

Also the Philippine's was the consolation prize for winning the Spanish-American War when the Untied State liberated Cuba and P.R. from Spain rule...

So let China have them and toss their worthless labor force back over there too or do you like those Filipino Nurses that can't do their job!?!

Yes, let's give em their country back and come home. 100yrs is long enough. And if they wanna forge closer ties with China, so be it. It's their call. Hell, China owns much of our own country.

If China pulled out of the US, a store like Walmart would close up shop immediately. And what would all the fat greedy Americans do without their Walmart? Probably burn & loot all over the country. So, we're in no position to preach to others on such issues. They want us out? Let's oblige.

More:

Yes, let's give em their country back and come home. 100yrs is long enough. And if they wanna forge closer ties with China, so be it. It's their call. Hell, China owns much of our own country.

If China pulled out of the US, a store like Walmart would close up shop immediately. What would all the fat greedy Americans do without their Walmart? Probably burn & loot all over the country. So, we're in no position to preach to others on such issues. They want us out? Let's oblige.

I don't shop at Wal-Mart... Also Wal-Mart could replace their cheap product with Made in Mexico or some Central or South American country product...

China want the Philippine's for the gas and oil in that South China Sea region, so that is why they are playing that President as a fool.

Again you need to remember the United States of America has not had any real power in the Phils since the late 1980's, so your Imperialism is not correct...

Let United State Companies like Coke, and other pull their business who will put those idiots at call centers to work!?!

More:

If China pulled out of the US, a store like Walmart would close up shop immediately. What would all the fat greedy Americans do without their Walmart? Probably burn & loot all over the country. So, we're in no position to preach to others on such issues. They want us out? Let's oblige.

I don't shop at Wal-Mart... Also Wal-Mart could replace their cheap product with Made in Mexico or some Central or South American country product...

China want the Philippine's for the gas and oil in that South China Sea region, so that is why they are playing that President as a fool.

Again you need to remember the United States of America has not had any real power in the Phils since the late 1980's, so your Imperialism is not correct...

Let United State Companies like Coke, and other pull their business who will put those idiots at call centers to work!?!

Try and punish a country just because it wants its independence? Man, Americans really are fat and arrogant. I can see why they want the US out. It's exactly that arrogant imperialist attitude that's causing so much hate for the US around the world. I say good on Duterte for standing up for his country. It's about time.

Try and punish a country just because it wants its independence? Man, Americans really are fat and arrogant. I can see why they want the US out. It's exactly that arrogant imperialist attitude that's causing so much hate for the US around the world. I say good on Duterte for standing up for his country. It's about time.

What?

The Philippines has been independent for many years now, or do you believe it is still some colony to this country!?!

Duterte is a fucking fool and if you support his stupidity then you're a fucking fool too!

I say let China have them but it seem you want the corporations to stay without having United States protection, and if so then no.

It also seem you support China influencing the region so they can bully the smaller nations so they can rape the resources of the region, and if so you're no better than those fat Americans you just wrote about!

If a country become hostile with the United States of America then it is their (U.S. ) right to cut relations and that mean all economic from aid to business ventures that has benefit the nation ( Philippines ) for many decades ( well at least the corrupt politicians and wealthy )...

Also if you believe the United States of America should be importing Filipino's on work visas for jobs that can be given to American people ( If trained in the field ) while the President of the Philippines keep on insulting this fine nation, again you are wrong!

So write that I am arrogant all you want but it seem your arrogant ass believe you should have all the benefits of the U.S. money with no strings attached which is the typical mindset of corrupt politicians and the wealthy of third world nation!

Fuck the Philippines and America should invest more in this part of the world and forget those worthless twats over there!

What?

The Philippines has been independent for many years now, or do you believe it is still some colony to this country!?!

Duterte is a fucking fool and if you support his stupidity then you're a fucking fool too!

I say let China have them but it seem you want the corporations to stay without having United States protection, and if so then no.

It also seem you support China influencing the region so they can bully the smaller nations so they can rape the resources of the region, and if so you're no better than those fat Americans you just wrote about!

If a country become hostile with the United States of America then it is their (U.S. ) right to cut relations and that mean all economic from aid to business ventures that has benefit the nation ( Philippines ) for many decades ( well at least the corrupt politicians and wealthy )...

Also if you believe the United States of America should be importing Filipino's on work visas for jobs that can be given to American people ( If trained in the field ) while the President of the Philippines keep on insulting this fine nation, again you are wrong!

So write that I am arrogant all you want but it seem your arrogant ass believe you should have all the benefits of the U.S. money with no strings attached which is the typical mindset of corrupt politicians and the wealthy of third world nation!

Fuck the Philippines and America should invest more in this part of the world and forget those worthless twats over there!

The US is still meddling and controlling Philippines internal affairs. But now a leader wants the US military out of the country. He didn't say he wanted to stop trading and doing business with the US. He said he wants the military presence removed. And i say we oblige immediately. 100yrs is long enough.

Forum List

Back