🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Philistines are NOT Arab Palestinians (as falsely advertised):

What the hell's on your mind all day? .........:cuckoo:

various subjects and memories and plans-----why do you ask?

If you didn't notice, I put words you commonly use in bold. That's what I meant when I asked you what's in your mind all day.

oh ....those words are appropriate when discussing that which goes on in mosques---
I rarely think about mosques ------sometimes I do remember some visits to
mosques I made when younger-----I especially remembered as I watched
the WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS TUMBLE TO THE GROUND. The
first mosque I visited was not far from the site. As I listened to the KHUTBAH
JUMAAT delivered by a visiting genius IMAM-----I imagined dying people
screaming----It was years BEFORE the world trade center was built----but
near the then future site. I looked at the boys sitting on the floor---listening
to the filth ------and wondered how it might affect their young minds
LITTLE MUSLIM KIDS should not hear their neighbors being called

~~~ ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAAMMMM ~~~~~~

i thought such ranting makes for adult murderers .....
and I was right....

You're a weird and sick person.

oh you APPROVE of hate speeches in mosques? this one was saved
up for a SCHOOL HOLIDAY----it was GOOD FRIDAY----a nice day
to teach muslim children that their christian neighbors ----in a city
in which the majority of people are christian are
'ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM" -----

and you call me weird and sick?????

I left out part of the lesson----christians were also noted to be
"PERVERSE LIARS"

well---I understand---you are accustomed to it----to me it
was shocking that a piece of shit entered the USA
in order to teach muslim kids in the USA ---that
christians are ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM and
"PERVERSE LIARS"

really interesting aspect of that visit----my muslim hosts
could not understand why I objected to the lesson---since
I am a jew----they seemed to imagine I should have
LIKED IT

Saigooon:
I think we can all agree that the Philstines were sea-farers, probably Cypriot or Cretan, and settled largely on the coastal plain for some time. So they have a bit-part in this movie, but not the lead.

If the Philistines play a minor role, then why did you lie about it and make it look like the Arab Palestinians can trace their roots back to Ashdod and Ashkelon over 3000 years ago? When in reality it was simply the Philistines. What is your motive in making the ancient Philistines related to Arab Palestinians?

Blame ther ROMANS for that confusion.

They're the people who used the word Palestine to describe the region.

And the name STUCK for over 2000 years, so I think we might all be forgiven for being somewhat confused by this question.

Saigooon:
I think we can all agree that the Philstines were sea-farers, probably Cypriot or Cretan, and settled largely on the coastal plain for some time. So they have a bit-part in this movie, but not the lead.

If the Philistines play a minor role, then why did you lie about it and make it look like the Arab Palestinians can trace their roots back to Ashdod and Ashkelon over 3000 years ago? When in reality it was simply the Philistines. What is your motive in making the ancient Philistines related to Arab Palestinians?

And the name STUCK for over 2000 years, so I think we might all be forgiven for being somewhat confused by this question.

The use of the word PALESTINE for Israel/judea did not actually create the
problem and confusion-----the REALLY FRAUDULENT theft of that word as a
description for arab muslims caused the confusion----but sadly----that was PLANNED
CONFUSION and it worked

Saigooon:

description for arab muslims caused the confusion----but sadly----that was PLANNED
CONFUSION and it worked
Hence the idea of an Arab Palestinians that can trace their ancestors back to the holy land for generations is NOTHING BUT A MYTH.

Saigooon:

CONFUSION and it worked

People's national identity a is typically referred to by the place name where they live, not by their race.

Arabs citizens living in America, for example, are called AMERICANS.

I'm sorry this upsets you, but that's just how things typically work.

CONFUSION and it worked

People's national identity a is typically referred to by the place name where they live, not by their race.

Arabs citizens living in America, for example, are called AMERICANS.

I'm sorry this upsets you, but that's just how things typically work.

Try not to be upset----but the FACT is that arabs who lived in PALESTINE (aka judea/israel) for the time that they lived in palestine----which is something like the
past 1000 - 1200 years MAX did not call themselves nor were they called
PALESTINIANS until circa 1960s The only people called "PALESTINIANS"
in that period of time were JEWS living in palestine On british mandate papers--
the arabs were called arabs and jews were called palestinians. my hubby showed
up in palestine at age one-----his papers were STAMPED PALESTINIAN---simply
because he is a jew-----in fact his country of origin is not even noted ----JUST
PALESTNIAN which meant jewish ----during the mandate days The fact that all americans are called
"AMERICANS" has nothing to do with the situation over there. More news---
muslims in egypt call themselves ARABS muslims in Syria call themselves 'ARABS
Lots of christians in egypt and syria DO NOT CALL THEMSELVES ARABS ----
Jews in egypt and syria did not call themselves "arabs" either

They're Arabs -- be they Egyptians, Saudis, Lebanese, etc . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfENxzv2mc]Hamas Interior Minister Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip: We are Egyptians! - YouTube[/ame]

Try not to be upset----but the FACT is that arabs who lived in PALESTINE (aka judea/israel) for the time that they lived in palestine----which is something like the
PALESTINIANS until circa 1960s

There is not a single person on this board who believes that. It's a lie repeatedly daily, and I have no idea why. And you guys wonder why I question the honesty of your biographies?!

Michelle Compos records that "Later, after the founding of Tel Aviv in 1909, conflicts over land grew in the direction of explicit national rivalry."[19] Zionist ambitions were increasingly identified as a threat by Palestinian leaders, while cases of purchase of lands by Zionist settlers and the subsequent eviction of Palestinian peasants aggravated the issue. This anti-Zionist trend became linked to anti-British resistance, to form a nationalist movement quite particular and separate from the pan-Arab trend that was gaining strength in the Arab world, and would later be headed by Nasser, Ben Bella and other anticolonial leaders.

The programmes of four Palestinian nationalist societies jamyyat al-Ikha’ wal-‘Afaf (Brotherhood and Purity), al-jam’iyya al-Khayriyya al-Islamiyya, Shirkat al-Iqtissad alFalastini al-Arabi and Shirkat al-Tijara al-Wataniyya al-Iqtisadiyya were reported in the newspaper Falastin in June 1914 by letter from R. Abu al-Sal’ud. The four societies has similarities in function and ideals; the promotion of patriotism, educational aspirations and support for national industries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_nationalism

Last edited:
PALESTINIANS until circa 1960s

There is not a single person on this board who believes that. It's a lie repeatedly daily, and I have no idea why. And you guys wonder why I question the honesty of your biographies?!

Michelle Compos records that "Later, after the founding of Tel Aviv in 1909, conflicts over
land grew in the direction of explicit national rivalry."[19] Zionist ambitions were increasingly identified as a threat by Palestinian leaders, while cases of purchase of lands by Zionist settlers and the subsequent eviction of Palestinian peasants aggravated the issue. This anti-Zionist trend became linked to anti-British resistance, to form a nationalist movement quite particular and separate from the pan-Arab trend that was gaining strength in the Arab world, and would later be headed by Nasser, Ben Bella and other anticolonial leaders.

The programmes of four Palestinian nationalist societies jamyyat al-Ikha’ wal-‘Afaf (Brotherhood and Purity), al-jam’iyya al-Khayriyya al-Islamiyya, Shirkat al-Iqtissad
alFalastini al-Arabi and Shirkat al-Tijara al-Wataniyya al-Iqtisadiyya were reported in the newspaper Falastin in June 1914 by letter from R. Abu al-Sal’ud. The four societies has similarities in function and ideals; the promotion of patriotism, educational aspirations and support for national industries.

Palestinian nationalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what a joke is saigon---he has still failed to come up with ANYTHING
demonstrating that an arab living in palestine -----called himself or his
fellows PALESTINIANS ----or anyone else did-----he has simply quoted
the misapprehension fraud of yet another revisionist historian who
having SEARCHED found the word "palestine" appearing
in something related to arabs living in palestine and goes
on HERSELF to describe some "hate the jews" movements as
"palestinian nationalism" ---- LOL he might just as well describe
CAIR as evidence of "AMERICAN NATIONALISM" ---

LOL there are jihadist training camps in upstate New York---lets
pretend that their function is NEW YORK IDENTITY ---based on
the address

Rosie -

Well, not only have I provided links here, but last week I referred you to an excellent Jewish history book which confirmed the same facts.

I can think of a half dozen other books which will confirm the same details - and in at least two cases those books are also written by Jews. This is not a matter of opinion, it is not dispute history, it is purely and simply a question of honesty and facts.

Rosie -

Well, not only have I provided links here, but last week I referred you to an excellent Jewish history book which confirmed the same facts.

I can think of a half dozen other books which will confirm the same details - and in at least two cases those books are also written by Jews. This is not a matter of opinion, it is not dispute history, it is purely and simply a question of honesty and facts.

Where have I suggested that there were no JEW HATE groups
in the palestine mandate? You have "proven" that some
had names that included the word "palestine" which existed
in palestine -------HOW COMPELLING My husband's cousin was
found disarticulated---in the orange grove----in the ISLAMIC
manner-----perhaps the persons involved belonged to a group
called "MUTILATORS FOR ALLAH IN PALESTINE" I am still
waiting for evidence that MUSLIMS LIVING IN PALESTINE
CONSIDERED THEMSELVES "PALESTINIANS" ---as
in "what is your nationality'? answer "palestinian"
or in written "ACHMED, the palestinian, ........."

Rosie -

Do try and focus - I have referred you to books written by Jewish historians ('Peace to End All Peace', by Fromkin) and posted material from Wikipedia, which will in turn link you to 3 seperate research papers.

I can suggest more books if you like. All the material confirms the existance of Palestinian Nationalist groups operating from the 1910's.

Rosie -

Do try and focus - I have referred you to books written by Jewish historians ('Peace to End All Peace', by Fromkin) and posted material from Wikipedia, which will in turn link you to 3 seperate research papers.

I can suggest more books if you like. All the material confirms the existance of Palestinian Nationalist groups operating from the 1910's.

You still make no point other than the fact that muslims living
in the palestine ---RESPONDED to the HORROR of the fact that
the OTTOMANS were allowing jews to BUY AND OWN LAND ---
SPECIFICALLY IN A PLACE CALLED PALESTINE ----anthema to
the supporters of the "BEAUTY OF ISLAM" and the "HOLINESS
OF SHARIAH" ----try being honest, saigon

oh gee---since 1910 ---the fact that muslims expressed their anger
that the muslim land called "palestine" was being defiled
by the ownership
of land by jews -----PROVES that they self-described as
PALESTINIANS I am aware of that spate of
" PATRIOTISM"
----it amounted to lots of POGROMS in objection to such
horrors as jews PRAYING IN PUBLIC. That group
"PATRIOTISM" ---was an objection to the FILTH
ALLOWED BY THOSE DAMNED TURKISH TRAITORS
to the BEAUTY OF ISLAM

When jews developed that HORROR of groups
devoted to self defense----muslims responed with
"groups" of their own-----devoted to random
retalitory mutilation. After all----defense against
muslim attack by DHIMMIS is illegal in HOLY
SHARIAH

Now find some reference to -----ACHMED THE
PALESTINIAN-------in some bit -----lets say----
1860 which you FEVEVENTLY claim dots the
the old records of that time

of "ACHMED THE PALESTINIAN" ----in----1825

Saigooon:

CONFUSION and it worked

Okay, since you won't credit the Romans for calling that region palestine?

Perhaps you'll credit the much more recent British MANDATE for calling the people of that region (that Britian also called Palestine) Palestinians.

The Mandatory Palestine passport refers to the travel document that was intended for residents of Mandatory Palestine between 1924 and 1948. From 1926 to 1935 alone approximately 70,000 of such travel documents were granted.[1]
Issued by the High Commissioner for Palestine[/B], these passports became invalid with the termination of the British mandate on 15 May 1948.[2] Even so, in the early 1950s, United Nations officials described the "worn dog-eared Palestine passport issued in Mandate days by a government that no longer legally exists" as "mementos of identity that were treasured by refugees".[3]

Face it. irosie.

You have been misinformed about this issue.

That region was called PALESTINE both officially and by the people of the region, for 2000 years.

PALESTINE was the name used, by every government that ran the region right up until 1948.

The myth that this name is new, is entirely a fiction.

Last edited:
Now find some reference to -----ACHMED THE
PALESTINIAN-------in some bit -----lets say----
1860 which you FEVEVENTLY claim dots the
the old records of that time

Well, this has already been posted 20 times on this site, but still....

Under the Ottomans, Palestine's Arab population mostly saw themselves as Ottoman subjects. Kimmerling and Migdal consider the revolt in 1834 of the Arabs in Palestine as the first formative event of the Palestinian people. In the 1830s, Palestine was occupied by the Egyptian vassal of the Ottomans, Muhammad Ali and his son Ibrahim Pasha. The revolt was precipitated by popular resistance against heavy demands for conscripts. Peasants were well aware that conscription was little more than a death sentence. Starting in May 1834, the rebels took many cities, among them Jerusalem, Hebron and Nablus. In response, Ibrahim Pasha sent in his army, finally defeating the last rebels on 4 August in Hebron

"In May 1834, the introduction of new taxation laws and conscription into the Egyptian army were met with widespread anger. It resulted in a mass uprising by the fellahin which broke out in the Spring..."

"With great effort, Israel of Shklov had managed to send letters to foreign consuls in Beirut and informed them of the details of the troubles that befell the Jews, many of whom were the subjects of foreign states. Subsequently, foreign diplomats from the Netherlands, England and France based in Syrian Tripoli, protested the plunder,[24] which encouraged Ibrahim Pasha to send his Lebanese ally Bashir II to restore order. When Bashir and his forces entered Safed on July 17, 1834, the riots ceased immediately.[25] He made sure the Jews were protected from harm and pursued the culprits. Most of the rebels fled, but thirteen ringleaders along with the town's governor were captured, tried and publicly hanged in Acre"

History of the Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back