🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Philistines are NOT Arab Palestinians (as falsely advertised):

So Palestinians are actually Greeks? :dunno: I'm confused.

Palestinians are recent Arab invaders that are no different then their neighboring Arabs. One of the myths that is spread by the Palestinians and their supporters is their "ancient" ties to the land, as Saigooon does all the time. In order to do that they falsely claim that Palestinian of today are the same as the Philistines, which of course they are not. It's a clever and deceptive way to confuse those who do not know, since the name Philistine sounds very close to Palestine.
The juden here act like on one lived on the land before Israel became a state in 1948.

Then they want to relabel the people and the land in an demented effort to rewrite history.

Zionism is a sick ideology based on lies and racism......... :evil:

It's not about Judaism, it's about your claim its a nationality. So I can claim Islam is a nationality based on a false premise?

So Palestinians are actually Greeks? :dunno: I'm confused.

Palestinians are recent Arab invaders that are no different then their neighboring Arabs. One of the myths that is spread by the Palestinians and their supporters is their "ancient" ties to the land, as Saigooon does all the time. In order to do that they falsely claim that Palestinian of today are the same as the Philistines, which of course they are not. It's a clever and deceptive way to confuse those who do not know, since the name Philistine sounds very close to Palestine.
The juden here act like on one lived on the land before Israel became a state in 1948.

Then they want to relabel the people and the land in an demented effort to rewrite history.

Zionism is a sick ideology based on lies and racism......... :evil:

Many Jews lived on the land before 1948, you stupid Jihadist rat !
There is INDISPUTABLE evidence to provide this, but I think the best would be to look at the Hebron Massacre
Now shouldn't you be stoning a woman to death for being a Shiite Muslim ? :cool:

Which tribe was the tribe of "Islam"? and part of which ethnic group?
Abraham's oldest son and his 12 grandsons as listed in the Torah of the jews.

Genesis 25:13-16 "These are the names of the sons of Ishmael, listed in the order of their birth:

Nebaioth the firstborn of Ishmael, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadad, Tema, Jetur, Naphish and Kedemah.

These were the sons of Ishmael, and these are the names of the twelve tribal rulers according to their settlements and camps."

Man are you hilarious, now she tries to tie that nationalistic culture to a survival of a country. What a lame excuse and funny way to justify it.

Yes, well she doesn't have to justify herself to you. She is merely being polite.

Where did I say she has to justify herself to me? I honestly don't get where you come with your conclusions sometimes. That's her culture and a national view that modern day israelis hold. And that stubborn view is what directly harms Palestinians. It isn't simply a internal belief. It has external repercussions.

Man are you hilarious, now she tries to tie that nationalistic culture to a survival of a country. What a lame excuse and funny way to justify it.

I'm not justifying, in order to justify something you have to do something wrong.

Never I said Jews do not "nationalize" or whatever words you use to describe it.

Nationalizing, that what kept the Jews alive for thousands of years. And that is something you know is true and cannot argue with.

People who are less than 20 millions, at best, survive that long. You know why? because they sticked together at times of distress.

THAT's how you survive bad times, btw.

Forum List

Back