🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Philistines are NOT Arab Palestinians (as falsely advertised):

Whether you are a reform, orthodox, conservative, sephardic, secular, or atheist, you are still a Jew.
A person who's religion is Judaism is a Jew.

So how can an secular atheist be a Jew??........... :cool:
Many atheist and secular Jews consider themselves Jewish. That includes Einstein, Abdul.

Tell that your Mosque Imam.

Judea was not a religion, but a tribe that was part of Israel. it became a separated nationality once the kingdoms was devided, later on the remain of the Israelite nationality itself.

Part of the Judea nation, is the Judaism as a religion.

Seriously, why don't you start thinking with your big brain, here?

Judea was not a religion, but a tribe that was part of Israel. it became a separated nationality once the kingdoms was devided, later on the remain of the Israelite nationality itself.
Good, then Juden of Israel should move back to their original borders of Judea.......... :cool:

250px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png

Good, then Juden of Israel should move back to their original borders of Judea.......... :cool:

250px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png

Or maybe to the borders of Eretz Israel Hashleima, since they're Israelities by definition:eusa_whistle:

1188924_filegreater-israeljpg---wikipedia-the-free-encyclopedia.jpg

So Palestinians are actually Greeks? :dunno: I'm confused.

Palestinians are recent Arab invaders that are no different then their neighboring Arabs. One of the myths that is spread by the Palestinians and their supporters is their "ancient" ties to the land, as Saigooon does all the time. In order to do that they falsely claim that Palestinian of today are the same as the Philistines, which of course they are not. It's a clever and deceptive way to confuse those who do not know, since the name Philistine sounds very close to Palestine.

I really don't see the need you people see by claiming Judaism is a nationality...is it to make you feel better about yourselves? More exclusive? ........:cool:

Your ignorance is not funny, its sad.
Yet perfect for a new recruit and convert to Islam like Sunni.

"Convert to Islam today: Ignorance and illiteracy are a must and prerequisite. Criminal background will guarantee honorary membership".

Sign on the front door of Sunni's mosque.

I really don't see the need you people see by claiming Judaism is a nationality...is it to make you feel better about yourselves? More exclusive? ........:cool:
How are you a Palestinian then, if Palestinian never was a nationality, and there never was a Palestinian Arab? LOL

Not it is the truth.

Jew is a man born to a Jewish mother. You inherit the definition of being a Jew from BIRTH. Even if you at some point decide you don't believe in ANYTHING, or even decide to convert, by definition, you will still be a Jew.

Because the womb carrying you was of a Jewish mother.

THAT's the idea of nationality and ethnic belonging.

One who decides to convert TO Judaism, takes upon the burden of religion and nationality. Their children in that case will be Jews by birth.

Any more questions?:eusa_whistle:

Sunni Man calling himself a patriotic American is the funniest thing ever !
Like Charles Manson calling himself a pacifist.

I can see his USMB logo now "Charley Manson" and underneath it would say "pacifist American". I bet he and Sherri would start dating after his second post.

Last edited:

Not it is the truth.

Jew is a man born to a Jewish mother. You inherit the definition of being a Jew from BIRTH. Even if you at some point decide you don't believe in ANYTHING, or even decide to convert, by definition, you will still be a Jew.

Because the womb carrying you was of a Jewish mother.

THAT's the idea of nationality and ethnic belonging.

One who decides to convert TO Judaism, takes upon the burden of religion and nationality. Their children in that case will be Jews by birth.

Any more questions?:eusa_whistle:
I think what Lipush is trying to say is a "people".

Forum List

Back