Phoenix Suns are formidable.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Watching this team it has got two of the best players in the NBA in the starting lineup in Booker and Durant. They have old school experience with Chris Paul and size with Ayton and some solid role players. The question is whether or not they have a deep enough bench, they might be a little thin, but they are the team to beat in the West. They'll beat Denver.

Kevin Durant is 2 things. He’s a..

1. snarky, immature, sensitive guy who makes burner accounts on social media and truly gets bothered by what nobody fans say about him. Meanwhile, thus far, he isn’t able to be a successful true alpha leader like many traditionalists demand for their stars.

2. Absolutely unprecedented combination of height, speed, agility, and shooting ability.. one of the most dangerous all around players on offense in NBA history who also isn’t as likely to fall into hero ball, and will make the right pass.

I think being on teams with ball hogging stars like Kyrie and James Harden was not utilizing his depth. But on the suns CP3 knows his role, Booker doesn’t appear to have the me-first Iverson gene.. they are the favorites in the west in my
mind provided nothing happens

Watching this team it has got two of the best players in the NBA in the starting lineup in Booker and Durant. They have old school experience with Chris Paul and size with Ayton and some solid role players. The question is whether or not they have a deep enough bench, they might be a little thin, but they are the team to beat in the West. They'll beat Denver.
You don't need a deep bench when you have Paul, Durant and Booker. You need to rotate guys in those other 2 spots. They have to be the favorite.

Something tells me LA is going to turn it on in the Playoffs. If they can stay healthy.

What's going on with Luka and Kyree? Is Kyree poison?

How about Clippers? They have Kaway Leonard and Westbrook. Shouldn't they be good?

I haven't watched Sportscenter in a few days.

I hope Yianni beats Durant in the finals. That means he's got to beat Boston. I don't think Boston is ready to win it all. Course they look like they might. It might be their time. I hope they fail. LOL.

Kevin Durant is 2 things. He’s a..

1. snarky, immature, sensitive guy who makes burner accounts on social media and truly gets bothered by what nobody fans say about him. Meanwhile, thus far, he isn’t able to be a successful true alpha leader like many traditionalists demand for their stars.

2. Absolutely unprecedented combination of height, speed, agility, and shooting ability.. one of the most dangerous all around players on offense in NBA history who also isn’t as likely to fall into hero ball, and will make the right pass.

I think being on teams with ball hogging stars like Kyrie and James Harden was not utilizing his depth. But on the suns CP3 knows his role, Booker doesn’t appear to have the me-first Iverson gene.. they are the favorites in the west in my
mind provided nothing happens
Durant was able to fit in on Golden State. He is the alpha wherever he goes. If I was picking I'd take him over Lebron. You can pick first but I'll take Durant. That's how good I think he is.

You watch Negroball?

LOL!

Durant was able to fit in on Golden State. He is the alpha wherever he goes. If I was picking I'd take him over Lebron. You can pick first but I'll take Durant. That's how good I think he is.
I think he’s too sensitive. He’s not a “leader” IMO.. he’s Scottie Pippen on steroids

I cannot support a team with no Asians or trans

Depends on which Lebron. He’s old now.. but prime Lebron > prime Durant..that’s not even really up to debate

Depends on which Lebron. He’s old now.. but prime Lebron > prime Durant..that’s not even really up to debate
This might be the greatest gift LeBron has, not only his longevity to become the all time scoring leader, but to be playing so damn well approaching 40.

Yes it is up for debate. You can't stop Durant now and you could not stop him back then. He was great on every team he's been on.

The problem's Durant stops himself w/ "being thin skinned" & injury prone! Out for few games w/ bum ankle!
He could miss the rest of the regular season! OMG.

Hey, at least he has a ring. Probably 2 or 3? Anyways, he has enough. He's a HOFer for sure. He made OKC great, then went somewhere else and they were great, he would have made the Nets great, and I'm sure he will make the Suns great if he's healthy come playoffs. I wouldn't count the Suns out.

Honestly, I wouldn't count the Lakers out. If they're all healthy at the end of the season. How many teams make the playoffs in the West? Let's say 10. I would not count on the top seeds to beat the bottom seeds this year in the west.

Nuggets vs Pelicans
Kings vs Lakers
Grizzlies vs Dallas
Suns vs Timberwolves
Warriors vs Clippers

What if Leonard, George and Westbrook start clicking at the end of the year and the Warriors are just so so like they are now?
Can the Kings beat the Lakers if they are healthy?
Dallas should win that series right?

If this is the top 10 I think Suns make it to the finals. Play either Boston or Yianni.

My co workers brother works where the new owner of the Suns has his business in Pontiac, MI. I guess the Suns are there practicing right now. The dude has a gym in the building.

Mathew Randall Ishbia (born in 1980) is an American billionaire businessman who is CEO and chairman of mortgage lender United Wholesale Mortgage. He is the majority owner of the Phoenix Suns of the NBA and Phoenix Mercury of the WNBA alongside his older brother Justin.

My co workers brother works where the new owner of the Suns has his business in Pontiac, MI. I guess the Suns are there practicing right now. The dude has a gym in the building.

Mathew Randall Ishbia (born in 1980) is an American billionaire businessman who is CEO and chairman of mortgage lender United Wholesale Mortgage. He is the majority owner of the Phoenix Suns of the NBA and Phoenix Mercury of the WNBA alongside his older brother Justin.
He was actually on the Michigan State team that won the national championship (in 2002, I believe)

He certainly has made a ton of money in his life so far.

He was actually on the Michigan State team that won the national championship (in 2002, I believe)

He certainly has made a ton of money in his life so far.

This guy at my dog park, when I told him my nephews are going to MSU said to me, "why don't they just go to community college?" He's a UofM fan. But then I find out his daughter only went to UofM Dearborn. Not Ann Arbor. I had to explain to him Dearborn is not the same as Ann Arbor. Entirely different school.

And I know so many super successful people who went to MSU. I know it's a good school It turns out CEO's and VP's of major companies. Of course they have to work for those jobs after college but a lot of MSU grades seem to go off and do great things. I didn't know he's a Sparty.

I looked him up. Now I remember him. He's the asshole who got involved with Jokic during their series vs the Suns. Hey you know the fired MSU coach? This guy donated $14 million to MSU so they could afford him. LOL. I bet he don't get that money back.

One thing negative I'll say about him. His daddy gave him the company. BUT, he did turn it into the number one company and made his father a billionaire.

Forum List

Back