Los Angeles Clippers - A team of high priced underachievers

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This is what happens when one of the richest people in the country buys a basketball team, loads it up with high priced veterans who don't give a shit, and hires a "players coach" to lead them.

What you end up with is a team that won't play defense, won't set up the offense, just "run and shoot" all game long, they also had 19 turnovers.

Kawhi Leonard was probably the best player in the game last night (Doncic has no rings, Kyrie has one) but the Mavericks compliment those two with scrappy players who fight and play defense. None of that for the Clippers.

Westbrook was 0-7 and was ejected after committing 2 technicals. James Harden was the only one of the 4 making anything, while Paul George and Kawhi sat on the bench most of the game.

Their coach, the lame duck Ty Lue, said in an interview in-game, when asked about how Kawhi was feeling, that "he seems okay, and we have to do right by Kawhi", another way of saying he plays as much as he wants to, which was hardly at all. When he was out there, he ran the court with no difficulty.

Kawhi makes $49 million per season and has not even tried to play a full season since being signed by LA.

Same thing happening in Phoenix with Bradley Beal and Kevin Durant, overpaid underachievers.

Last edited:
Westbrook is a sloppy fuck that should be cleaning the shitters in the locker room, not on the floor with the players.

Not often I root for mark cuban, but he's got my support for this one series. :cool:

Just to be mediocre playing some of the major sports makes you rich compared to the average person. And that may even be better.

This is what happens when one of the richest people in the country buys a basketball team, loads it up with high priced veterans who don't give a shit, and hires a "players coach" to lead them.

What you end up with is a team that won't play defense, won't set up the offense, just "run and shoot" all game long, they also had 19 turnovers.

Kawhi Leonard was probably the best player in the game last night (Doncic has no rings, Kyrie has one) but the Mavericks compliment those two with scrappy players who fight and play defense. None of that for the Clippers.

Westbrook was 0-7 and was ejected after committing 2 technicals. James Harden was the only one of the 4 making anything, while Paul George and Kawhi sat on the bench most of the game.

Their coach, the lame duck Ty Lue, said in an interview in-game, when asked about how Kawhi was feeling, that "he seems okay, and we have to do right by Kawhi", another way of saying he plays as much as he wants to, which was hardly at all. When he was out there, he ran the court with no difficulty.

Kawhi makes $49 million per season and has not even tried to play a full season since being signed by LA.

Same thing happening in Phoenix with Bradley Beal and Kevin Durant, overpaid underachievers.

I was going to include my Suns but you beat me to it! They aren't even showing up against the T-Wolves last night was embarrassing.

Forum List

Back