Picked up a new weapon today.

I carry a P3AT in the summer, but I think a .380 is a little light for where I live with heavier winter clothes. I switch to a 9mm in the fall and a .45 in the winter.

I understand fully. I live in Florida and therefor I almost never wear a coat. My only regret about living here is that because if I was able to wear a coat a lot, I'd carry something in the 40 or 45 cal.

Do they make those for men?

Ha! Get it? That old gag. :lol:

I suck. :(

Oh one of those gun snobs eh?

Seriously, what's wrong with Ruger?

No, no. It's fine. You can paint it pink. Maybe paint some pretty flowers on it. You and your boyfriend will be the talk of the shooting range. :thup:

Stop projecting.

I'm not projecting. I don't own a gun, or have a boyfriend.

Will you be my boyfriend? :(

Well see, since you aren't a bright guy, let my give you a free clue. The reason people project has to do with something they lack, you want both a boyfriend and a gun, so you project6 your fantasies onto me.

Now, since this is not the thread for this bull shit, you are dismissed.

There's no reason to be mean about it. :(

Here's a photo:

I have the same one with the laser.
You'll be surprised at how accurate the open sights are for such a small pistol.
With a little getting use to the crappy trigger pull you can hit a six inch plate at fifty feet easily.

The trigger won't be a problem at all. I'm used to it because of the Kel Tek.

Its a Ruger LCP in 380.

I didn't really need it, I already carry a Kel Tek P3AT but because it was on sale for $225, and because I have been wanting a back up weapon, and especially because the idiot in the White House and the left wing nutters here have been pissing their panties over guns, I went ahead and bought it. It's the first Ruger I've ever owned. Can't wait to shoot it.

Yet your penis is still just as tiny as it was before....

Here's a photo:

You'll be surprised at how accurate the open sights are for such a small pistol.
With a little getting use to the crappy trigger pull you can hit a six inch plate at fifty feet easily.

Yeah...I'd rather have a regular safety than a trigger with a crappy pull.

Its a Ruger LCP in 380.

I didn't really need it, I already carry a Kel Tek P3AT but because it was on sale for $225, and because I have been wanting a back up weapon, and especially because the idiot in the White House and the left wing nutters here have been pissing their panties over guns, I went ahead and bought it. It's the first Ruger I've ever owned. Can't wait to shoot it.

It's choked you a few times.

Here's a photo:

I like the pull on both of them, now that I'm used to it. I don't trust safeties on carry weapons, but that's probably just me.

Here's a photo:

I like the pull on both of them, now that I'm used to it. I don't trust safeties on carry weapons, but that's probably just me.

It's a cool back up/pocket gun,but I prefer something I can carry in condition two.
That way you only have the crappy pull for the first shot going through the double action.

Here's a photo:

It's a cool back up/pocket gun,but I prefer something I can carry in condition two.
That way you only have the crappy pull for the first shot going through the double action.

Because I live in Florida and I wear t-shirts 90% of the time, it has to be a pocket gun for me. The long pull prevents accidental discharge while in my pocket. Which could leave a mark.

Because I live in Florida and I wear t-shirts 90% of the time, it has to be a pocket gun for me. The long pull prevents accidental discharge while in my pocket. Which could leave a mark.

I like this little booger.....
upload_2015-12-4_14-31-12.png

Its a Ruger LCP in 380.

It's choked you a few times.

Wow. AND you're a closet gay. I am not at all surprised.

I like this little booger.....
View attachment 56224

It LOOKS very nice!

Forum List

Back