Pineapple-Heads Prepare For Apocalypse

20 minutes is a generous estimate. I wonder if they've considered NKs submarines being used for such an attack. Then the time frame would be more like two minutes.

NK's subs are noisy old diesels that are easy to detect....they'd never get close enough to launch.
Old and noisy yes; at least the ones we know of... But from international waters...? 20 miles is close enough. Even for a kamikaze attack.

Will that be your advice to the Americans trapped under rubble if Trump succeeds at starting WW3?

Once again you overestimate the other side's abilities to strike us or the willingness to try. I got blown through the side of a hootch outside Hue one rainy afternoon....don't know which side the shell came from but lucky for me the family's dinner table was between me and the shrapnel and all I got was knocked cold and carried to safety by a negro corporal....each time I'm called a "racist" I think about that day.
Yeah you must feel pretty safe. If something terrible happens, it'll just happen to New York City or San Francisco anyways. And you can cheer about the snowflakes there trapped under the rubble.

Old and noisy yes; at least the ones we know of... But from international waters...? 20 miles is close enough. Even for a kamikaze attack.

They supposedly have around 70 old subs, about a third of which could be dispatched. From what I've heard, they have to surface to fire....not impossible but unlikely they could do it before being discovered.

Last edited:
Yeah you must feel pretty safe. If something terrible happens, it'll just happen to New York City or San Francisco anyways. And you can cheer about the snowflakes there trapped under the rubble.

Hard to feel safe in Phoenix given our winds are from the west, ie Kalifornia. When our Palo Verde nuke plant was built west of the city they told us if it went China Syndrome we'd have about 20 minutes to kiss our asses goodbye. Believe it or not, the LAST thing I want to see is war with NK or anybody else for that matter.

The places most at risk of attack in your red states are blue areas. That's why you rubes are always pushing for war. If 9/11 happened again tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if most of you rubes cheered.

That's it...get it off your sunken bony chest ya poor little snowflake.... :itsok:
Will that be your advice to the Americans trapped under rubble if Trump succeeds at starting WW3?
Vote Democrat next time.

Once again you overestimate the other side's abilities to strike us or the willingness to try. I got blown through the side of a hootch outside Hue one rainy afternoon....don't know which side the shell came from but lucky for me the family's dinner table was between me and the shrapnel and all I got was knocked cold and carried to safety by a negro corporal....each time I'm called a "racist" I think about that day.

Since you put it that way, yeah, it's something to cheer about.

Another blue state/city put in grave danger thanks to people in red states/towns who know where they live is too unknown and unimportant to ever be a target.

Since there are now 30 RED states to your paltry 20, maybe you should rethink your lies.
The places most at risk of attack in your red states are blue areas. That's why you rubes are always pushing for war. If 9/11 happened again tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if most of you rubes cheered.

Republicans are not pushing for war, asshole. A lot of them weren't happy about Trump using cruise missiles in Syria. I'm one of them. However, I'm not going to scream about it so long as he doesn't send troops in.

Forum List

Back