Pink Pistols gaining membership....homosexuals understand the need to carry guns....

Now if we can make guns cool on the Left, maybe the idiots at Uber will nix their stupid no gun policy.
Unless they frisk you before you get in a car they'd never know if you were carrying a concealed weapon
I'm talking about the drivers. My wife was considering Uber to bring in some extra income. I wouldn't let her because their policy would not allow her to protect herself.

Now if we can make guns cool on the Left, maybe the idiots at Uber will nix their stupid no gun policy.
Unless they frisk you before you get in a car they'd never know if you were carrying a concealed weapon
I'm talking about the drivers. My wife was considering Uber to bring in some extra income. I wouldn't let her because their policy would not allow her to protect herself.

And again, it's THEIR company, if you don't like THEIR policy, don't work there. Problem solved.

And how would the Uber people know if she was carrying a concealed weapon?
They wouldn't

They wouldn't
That's my view as well, but my wife doesn't ignore no gun policies like I do.

This is great. Liberal's will have to pick to stand their ground on eliminating the 2nd amendment, or keeping voters on their rolls. So libbies, which will it be?

They wouldn't

They wouldn't , unless she ever pulled said weapon for whatever reason.

And again, it's THEIR company, if you don't like THEIR policy, don't work there. Problem solved.

Yes....and it was THEIR bakery and if you don't like that they won't make wedding cakes for gays don't go there for a wedding cake.......right?

Yes....and it was THEIR bakery and if you don't like that they won't make wedding cakes for gays don't go there for a wedding cake.......right?

Absolutely, positively 100% correct.

Forum List

Back