🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pirro to Obama: 'Your Lies, Your Policies and Your Divisiveness' Are Why Trump Is President

Clearly you are much wiser, remind us when and where your TV show is on again cuppy cakes?
Flavor Flav had a TV show. It didn't mean he wasn't almost as dumb as Pirro.

Maybe one day she will read your posts here and get upset. Until then you get to wank it to that Rachale Maddow dude in your vagina hat everynight as one of the 35 viewers.
I've never seen Maddow's show, but she obliterates that braindead whore Pirro in ratings every time.

How long have you been obsessively stalking Pirro?
By your retarded standards, I guess about 10 minutes ago.

but you compare her rating to that Maddow guy "every time"....

But yet you think she is irrelevant ...

Pirro sure rents lots of space in your little butthurt snowflake mind for free darling!

Pirro to Obama: 'Your Lies, Your Policies and Your Divisiveness' Are Why Trump Is President

During his speech Friday, Obama warned that there are "dire" consequences to staying on the political sidelines, adding that "powerful and privileged" people want to "keep us angry."

He also said that Trump is "capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years."

Pirro said Saturday that Obama ran the most corrupt presidential administration since Harry Truman.

"You can't stand it that every metric under the Trump administration is better off than when you were in office."

Keep giving speech's Obama, republicans love it. Trump 2020!

Obama: Pir-Who?

Flavor Flav had a TV show. It didn't mean he wasn't almost as dumb as Pirro.

Maybe one day she will read your posts here and get upset. Until then you get to wank it to that Rachale Maddow dude in your vagina hat everynight as one of the 35 viewers.
I've never seen Maddow's show, but she obliterates that braindead whore Pirro in ratings every time.

Pirro sure rents lots of space in your little butthurt snowflake mind for free darling!
Pirro is mostly irrelevant, but for a small following of inbred retards like yourself.

Pirro is mostly irrelevant, but for a small following of inbred retards like yourself.

Never watched her and I sure don't compare her rating to that Maddow guy "every time"....

During his speech Friday, Obama warned that there are "dire" consequences to staying on the political sidelines, adding that "powerful and privileged" people want to "keep us angry."

He also said that Trump is "capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years."

Pirro said Saturday that Obama ran the most corrupt presidential administration since Harry Truman.

"You can't stand it that every metric under the Trump administration is better off than when you were in office."

Obama: Pir-Who?

ManchelleBulge.jpg

Lol he wasn't even close to a failure. I love how your retarded ass brings up golf, though. Where was Trump today, out of curiosity?
Then tell us what Barry succeeded at to better the nation...

Name me " the guy who gets an allowance from his mommy" what lie did Trump say that costed me money like Gruber /Obama care????

The only way the ACA cost you money was if you either had no health insurance or had a plan you were paying for that provided nothing.

Are you really so stupid that you didn't want healthcare?

ACA plans have such high deductibles people can't use them. Only the poor can afford heathcare.

Lol he wasn't even close to a failure. I love how your retarded ass brings up golf, though. Where was Trump today, out of curiosity?
Then tell us what Barry succeeded at to better the nation...
28 Reasons Obama May Go Down As One Of The Greatest Presidents Of All Time

So your saying he followed the Bush plan for economic recovery, the war on terror and went off on supporting perversion after that. You are a funny poster.

Obama and Hillary thought she was entitled to be president. The process was stacked against Trump, enough voters saw how bad Hillary and the entitled Democrats would be for America. Even today we see how they feel entitled to use whatever means to regain their rightful place.
It was assumed that when Hillary stepped aside for the "first black president" she'd be the next in line. She was assumed to be the anointed one. Too bad too many Americans recognized the sham for what is was and rejected her crowning as Obama's heir apparent to the throne.

The idea that trump supporters would call obama a liar is laughable !

All politicians are liars, maobama was just a bad president, now he's one of these limousine regressives, flying around in private planes and bitching about other peoples carbon footprint. Fuck that chicago punk, I hope his next private airplane ride crashes and burns. It would be a bonus if the bitch moochelle was on board.

Name calling? Let’s stick to the topic at hand. Those kids were not ‘kidnapped’ but simply didn’t go to jail with their lawbreaking parents. Would you send a child to prison with his or her parents for any domestic crimes? And have you seen how nice the environment is and how these children are cared for until their parents’ situations are dealt with? Certainly better than the misery US kids endure at the hands of CPS!

They were kidnapped...intentionally. Their parents were seeking asylum. First offense border crossing is a misdemeanor and there was previously a system in place to keep families together which this administration deliberately changed

And 500 STILL have not been reunited and many never will be.

The price of involving your children in criminality. You get separated, tough shit.

Name me " the guy who gets an allowance from his mommy" what lie did Trump say that costed me money like Gruber /Obama care????

The only way the ACA cost you money was if you either had no health insurance or had a plan you were paying for that provided nothing.

Are you really so stupid that you didn't want healthcare?

You're a liar. maobamacare is an entitlement that is paid for by the taxpayers, it is not self supporting, it costs taxpayers 800+ billion a year.

Porto is a psycho. No one cares what she says except for trumpian loons

Trump managed to become president the result of Trump’s lies, his policy of exploiting fear, and his divisiveness; indeed, Trump continues to attempt to divide the American people in a futile attempt to hide the failure that is his ‘presidency.’

blah blah blah, no example, blah blah blah. LMAO

grainbely said:
Its fking sad that you losers think obama was a worse liar than trump.
I Don't Care If Obama Was A Liar Or Not
He Was A Weak, Ineffectual President
That Accomplished Nothing Of Real Value
For The United States Or It's People

Trump managed to become president the result of Trump’s lies, his policy of exploiting fear, and his divisiveness; indeed, Trump continues to attempt to divide the American people in a futile attempt to hide the failure that is his ‘presidency.’

blah blah blah, no example, blah blah blah. LMAO

Trump also became president because of the twenty-first Amendment.

Forum List

Back