🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pirro to Obama: 'Your Lies, Your Policies and Your Divisiveness' Are Why Trump Is President

Trump will bitch slap the backwards candlelighting liberals ,Trump 2020!
wweslap-154a5a2.gif
5995c149f1a8501d008b5ab4-960-720.jpg

Name calling? Let’s stick to the topic at hand. Those kids were not ‘kidnapped’ but simply didn’t go to jail with their lawbreaking parents. Would you send a child to prison with his or her parents for any domestic crimes? And have you seen how nice the environment is and how these children are cared for until their parents’ situations are dealt with? Certainly better than the misery US kids endure at the hands of CPS!

They were kidnapped...intentionally. Their parents were seeking asylum. First offense border crossing is a misdemeanor and there was previously a system in place to keep families together which this administration deliberately changed

And 500 STILL have not been reunited and many never will be.

Clearly the truth of President Obama’s remarks hit a rightwing nerve.

Clearly it was the truth. Refer to my previous post about how truth works when it crosses from the right to the left. It’s the one about Booker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name calling? Let’s stick to the topic at hand. Those kids were not ‘kidnapped’ but simply didn’t go to jail with their lawbreaking parents. Would you send a child to prison with his or her parents for any domestic crimes? And have you seen how nice the environment is and how these children are cared for until their parents’ situations are dealt with? Certainly better than the misery US kids endure at the hands of CPS!

They were kidnapped...intentionally. Their parents were seeking asylum. First offense border crossing is a misdemeanor and there was previously a system in place to keep families together which this administration deliberately changed

And 500 STILL have not been reunited and many never will be.

Actually... the only change was enforcing laws as written in the books. These are laws that were previously passed and then ignored. Trump didn’t pass them.

Name me " the guy who gets an allowance from his mommy" what lie did Trump say that costed me money like Gruber /Obama care????

The only way the ACA cost you money was if you either had no health insurance or had a plan you were paying for that provided nothing.

Are you really so stupid that you didn't want healthcare?

Trump managed to become president the result of Trump’s lies, his policy of exploiting fear, and his divisiveness; indeed, Trump continues to attempt to divide the American people in a futile attempt to hide the failure that is his ‘presidency.’

Actually... the only change was enforcing laws as written in the books. These are laws that were previously passed and then ignored. Trump didn’t pass them.

Previously when a family asked for asylum...they were held together in a detention facility until they received a hearing. If a hearing wasn't granted they were released with a court date.

Trump just IMMEDIATELY kidnapped their kids and threw their parents in jail indeterminately. In a lot of cases they LOST the kids.

We're talking about asylum seekers who at WORST...are guilty of a misdemeanor

Pirro to Obama: 'Your Lies, Your Policies and Your Divisiveness' Are Why Trump Is President

During his speech Friday, Obama warned that there are "dire" consequences to staying on the political sidelines, adding that "powerful and privileged" people want to "keep us angry."

He also said that Trump is "capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years."

Pirro said Saturday that Obama ran the most corrupt presidential administration since Harry Truman.

"You can't stand it that every metric under the Trump administration is better off than when you were in office."

Keep giving speech's Obama, republicans love it. Trump 2020!
Jeanine Pirro’s a retard.

Like she has any idea who you are sugar britches.
The dumb **** doesn’t have much of an idea about anything

Clearly you are much wiser, remind us when and where your TV show is on again cuppy cakes?
Flavor Flav had a TV show. It didn't mean he wasn't almost as dumb as Pirro.

Its fking sad that you losers think obama was a worse liar than trump. What false universe are you living in? Someone post the "you can keep your doctor" line and get it over with so I can laugh the lot of you out of relevance.

Hey now. Guess who is going to be your next Supreme Court Justice, as soon as Ginsburg goes tits up?

That's right: Jeanine Pirro. :biggrin:
After his secret documents and e-mails were released, you inbreds might not even get Kavanaugh

"Livin' the dream", aren't you?

Except this nightmare isn't over for you yet. You still have another 6 years to go. :biggrin:
When the House is taken Trump will pass no more legislation (not that he has anyways :rofl:) and he’ll be drowning in an onslaught of investigations and probably impeachment proceedings. His movement’s dead. Enjoy the last gasp.

I don't know who's feeding you full of BS, but the Dems have no chance of taking the House. Even if they take the Senate, which I sincerely doubt, they won't be able to stop him.

He's like Godzilla roaring through Tokyo, and there's not a GD thing you people can do but get the hell out of the way.
:lmao:

Are you really so stupid that you didn't want healthcare?

May I step in... first I hate name-calling because it obfuscates the discussion at hand.

Second, are you saying it is the government’s place to require you to buy a product you don’t want?
Third, I don’t think ACA had much at all to do with healthcare, beside the effects it had on the market. The product in question is health insurance- are you saying that an American should not be able to choose on their own what they want to do in that arena? So what if he doesn’t want to be forced to pay insurance premiums and so what if he wants to self-fund or set up an HSA? What if he has an entirely different way of paying and wants to innovate in the market? None of these have to do with CARE or intelligence but rather how the care is to be funded. Not stupid just different. Why is it that left-learners want to call us stupid when our opinion differs from theirs?

During his speech Friday, Obama warned that there are "dire" consequences to staying on the political sidelines, adding that "powerful and privileged" people want to "keep us angry."

He also said that Trump is "capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years."

Pirro said Saturday that Obama ran the most corrupt presidential administration since Harry Truman.

"You can't stand it that every metric under the Trump administration is better off than when you were in office."

Keep giving speech's Obama, republicans love it. Trump 2020!

Clearly you are much wiser, remind us when and where your TV show is on again cuppy cakes?

Maybe one day she will read your posts here and get upset. Until then you get to wank it to that Rachale Maddow dude in your vagina hat everynight as one of the 35 viewers.

We're talking about asylum seekers who at WORST...are guilty of a misdemeanor

No not true at all. Statistically speaking, many illegal immigrants break laws after crossing the border- I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt if they were not aware of some laws... but the naturalization process is designed to help them become aware of these laws- and they are sidestepping that process. Besides that, how do you know that there is not a substantial number of human traffickers in this group? My guess is that they are trying to protect these children from at possible horrible fates.

Maybe one day she will read your posts here and get upset. Until then you get to wank it to that Rachale Maddow dude in your vagina hat everynight as one of the 35 viewers.
I've never seen Maddow's show, but she obliterates that braindead whore Pirro in ratings every time.

I've never seen Maddow's show, but she obliterates that braindead whore Pirro in ratings every time.

How long have you been obsessively stalking Pirro?

How long have you been obsessively stalking Pirro?
By your retarded standards, I guess about 10 minutes ago.

Forum List

Back