PJ O'Rourke Endorses....

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Yup, Hillary.
Most of the people responding here probably have never read a book, much less one of O'Rourke's. But he's a keen observer of politics and has been for over 30 years. A reliable conservative/libertarian. And yet he claims Hillary is second worst to Trump. Wow.
P.J. O'Rourke Endorses Hillary Clinton

Well, liberterians mindset is pretty much the one that wants to destroy civilization and go back to hunter gathering for fur. The guys fucked in the head...Yep, even I will admit that in many ways Trump is far better then hillary(Trade, Military, PC issues)...Still, I won't vote for anyone that won't fund infrastructure, science, r&d and education! ;)

Well, liberterians mindset is pretty much the one that wants to destroy civilization and go back to hunter gathering for fur. The guys fucked in the head...Yep, even I will admit that in many ways Trump is far better then hillary(Trade, Military, PC issues)...Still, I won't vote for anyone that won't fund infrastructure, science, r&d and education! ;)
Thanks for your ignorant comment. Here's a cookie.

Dude's a bit weird.

And....why play games? You won't convince many here that you are well read.

Parliament of Whores is one the first books I read as a kid. His reasoning is a bit silly, though. There are more than just two choices for President come November.

Yup, Hillary.
Most of the people responding here probably have never read a book, much less one of O'Rourke's. But he's a keen observer of politics and has been for over 30 years. A reliable conservative/libertarian. And yet he claims Hillary is second worst to Trump. Wow.

Sounds like picking Chamberlain over Churchill because he was a known quantity.

If Hillary is elected she will complete the corruption of our political institutions, especially concerning voting procedures. 2016 may be our last fair election. Of course, those of you who consider her to be the lesser of evils will quickly disclaim any responsibility for these results.

Last edited:
Yup, Hillary.

He's a regular on the Bill Maher show on HBO...very conservative and greedy....this is interesting....another reason I won't ever vote for Hilderbeast.

I've read O'Rourke. A poor man's Hunter S. Thompson. Not surprised at his choice.

Parliament of Whores is one the first books I read as a kid. His reasoning is a bit silly, though. There are more than just two choices for President come November.
True.

But only either the republican or democratic nominee will become president next year.

Yup, Hillary.

Sounds like picking Chamberlain over Churchill because he was a known quantity.

If Hillary is elected she will complete the corruption of our political institutions, especially concerning voting procedures. 2016 may be our last fair election. Of course, those of you who consider her to be the lesser of evils will quickly disclaim any responsibility for these results.
Hyperbolic partisan nonsense.

Great writer.

How to Drive Fast on Drugs While Getting Your Wing-Wang Squeezed and Not Spill Your Drink
is a favorite of mine, as is Parliament of Whores.

Still not going to vote for Hillary Clinton, though.

(I'm certainly not voting for Trump, either)

Yup, Hillary.

I love P. J. O'Rourke's book "Holidays In Hell", wouldn't have thought he'd be a fan of Hillary.

Yup, Hillary.

I love P. J. O'Rourke's book "Holidays In Hell", wouldn't have thought he'd be a fan of Hillary.

I think he made it pretty clear that he's not a "fan".

Great writer.

How to Drive Fast on Drugs While Getting Your Wing-Wang Squeezed and Not Spill Your Drink
is a favorite of mine, as is Parliament of Whores.

Still not going to vote for Hillary Clinton, though.

(I'm certainly not voting for Trump, either)

I've read "Parliament of Whores" and "Republican Party Reptile" which contains the article "How to Drive Fast on Drugs While Getting Your Wing-Wang Squeezed and Not Spill Your Drink".

Yup, Hillary.

I think he made it pretty clear that he's not a "fan".

Yes I think a poor choice of word I used there. This could be more of a case of him holding his nose and voting for Hillary.

Forum List

Back