Places and locations you will never visit again

Portland OR
This place has been horrible since the 70's....it hasn't gotten better with age.

Bay Area CA....the place is an armpit. Just nasty or so expensive you can't afford to even look. Oakland has always been an Armpit town....now the rest all the way to San Jose is just disgusting.

Detroit....same as above.

Honduras.....same as above.

Mexico....same as above except that those rags used to clean armpit cities get dumped here.

So many

1) Chicago
2) NYC/Philly and the entire NE
3) California
4) Seattle and Portland
5) Any American city with a black population of over 20 percent!!!
6) UK, Canada , FRA, Germany
7( Minneapolis/ Denver
Places that now better places because you don't go there:

1) Chicago
2) NYC/Philly and the entire NE
3) California
4) Seattle and Portland
5) Any American city with a black population of over 20 percent!!!
6) UK, Canada , FRA, Germany
7( Minneapolis/ Denver

I won't go back to China again as long as the current regime is in place. I have no desire to ever visit Detroit or Chicago again. Not a big fan of Texas either.
At least the Chinese regime does not allow tens of millions of illegal peasants to invade or releases millions of felons into the population

I stayed in the desert there for a while. A few times. I never stayed during the hottest months. The year round residents -- many are obviously what you describe. And to think of the heavy drug and alcohol use prevalent in rural areas. Yikes!
Yep...I live in the red part of Nevada.....everyone is either over medicated or under medicated. Lots and lots of meth heads.

Forum List

Back