🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planet Fitness bans real woman from gym for complaining about fake woman in women's locker room

And yet the phobes believe other businesses should not have to abide by anti-discrimination laws and should be able to 'refuse service to anyone'.
The subject is about men who have tits going into the womans shithouse. What's discrimanatory about that?

Welcome to the world where we don't say Men are Men and Women are Women. Once the ability to separate people is fully removed this will just be the beginning of what society will become

We are also In a society where transgendered men are demanding pregnancy tests from hospitals and getting them....because women are given them automatically before certain procedures.

What society needs is to pull it's head out of its ass.

The first time on of these freaks is in a public restroom with one of our children I'm probably going to jail

I'm surprised they haven't just made all bathrooms unisex. But then they would probably bitch about that too.
Women have a hard time using the urinals. It's a bitch.

Things like this are gonna be remembered as Obama's best accomplishments. Lol, liberalism will soon die off.

Please post a link to prove Obama "accomplished" this.

:link::lmao::link::lmao::link::lmao:
Sorry I forgot Obama was against gay marriage, before he was for it. The gay community doesn't credit Obama? He will also be known as the liar in chief. Gruber proved that.

The trannies provide cover for the pillow-biters to seem "normal". On my morning run, I pass a condo two queers own....I say hello because they ain't flamers....Once one of them was looking at new construction across the street so I stopped to ask what was going in. Somehow the subject of Hilldabeast for president came up and the homo went off the rails! "She's a lesbian....do you know how fucked up lesbians are?".....I laughed all the way through the rest of my run.

I'd like to know what would've happened if more than one woman had complained. Would the fake be banned instead if enough real females had complained.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Welcome to the world where we don't say Men are Men and Women are Women. Once the ability to separate people is fully removed this will just be the beginning of what society will become

We are also In a society where transgendered men are demanding pregnancy tests from hospitals and getting them....because women are given them automatically before certain procedures.

What society needs is to pull it's head out of its ass.

The first time on of these freaks is in a public restroom with one of our children I'm probably going to jail

I'm surprised they haven't just made all bathrooms unisex. But then they would probably bitch about that too.
Women have a hard time using the urinals. It's a bitch.
If they get the angle just right with a fair amount of pressure......

And yet the phobes believe other businesses should not have to abide by anti-discrimination laws and should be able to 'refuse service to anyone'.

Phobes? lol I had to read this twice to make sure I read it right. A man wants to be a woman and is automatically allowed to use/change in a womans locker room?
"Planet Fitness is committed to creating a non-intimidating, welcoming environment for our members."
lol what a joke...they are completley ignoring a whole group here. Like someone said, create a third option...call it whatever they like. but until then, If you have male equipment..you change in the mens locker area.

Planet Fitness cancels woman s membership after her complaints of transgender woman in locker room MLive.com
Another sickening company to boycott...I was considering getting a membership there as well...just disgusting and I am glad she let the others know...I would not feel safe if some guy decided to use it either. I guess I can just go into the womens locker room there now if I decide I identify as a woman! Just an open invitation to harassment and rape.

Yeah, initial indications are that Planet Fitness overreacted. I'll wait to see if additional details come out on the topic.

The man was dressed like a man with all physical attributes of a man. He reported that in his head he's a woman. That was enough to get him access to the women's locker room.

The real woman didn't really say anything at the time. She violated the no judgment rule a week later by telling other women in the locker room that she saw a man there.

As a further bit of silliness, the man wasn't a member and never became a member.

Transgender woman in Planet Fitness locker room controversy says she used it twice to hang up coat purse MLive.com

Another sickening company to boycott...I was considering getting a membership there as well...

YFWwhenyouseethewordgirlfriendbecauseyouassume_dd5ce47c41b12ac72c89c5ee4ef525ec_zps97a4308e.jpg

Planet Fitness cancels woman s membership after her complaints of transgender woman in locker room MLive.com
Another sickening company to boycott...I was considering getting a membership there as well...just disgusting and I am glad she let the others know...I would not feel safe if some guy decided to use it either. I guess I can just go into the womens locker room there now if I decide I identify as a woman! Just an open invitation to harassment and rape.

Yeah, initial indications are that Planet Fitness overreacted. I'll wait to see if additional details come out on the topic.
>>>>

true...additional details is the key here. Its never good to pass judgment until the complete story is out in the open.
It just seemed so ridiculous. In the spirit of fairness for all, we are kicking a female out of a locker room intended for females.

The bigots are free to go to another gym. Isn't the free market wonderful?

Of course, I'm guessing that the free market is telling the bigots to go to hell everywhere, and that's why the bigots are crying so loudly.

^^^ I don't believe that any of that is a one way street. Everyone is welcome to go to another gym including those who thumb their nose at the gender that they were when they were born.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back