Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

The scriptures of the Abrahamic faiths are full of the capturing and trading of female persons for sexual purposes.

Islam is a fraud. Define "sexual purposes," and provide biblical citation for this claim

Actually, that dunce never knows whereof she writes.

There is evidence in the Old Testament of a violent response to rape.

Dinah, the daughter of Leah and Jacob, went out to visit the women of Shechem, where her people had made camp and where her father Jacob had purchased the land where he had pitched his tent. Shalem, the son of Hamor, the prince of the land, "seized her and lay with her and humbled her. And his soul was drawn to Dinah ... he loved the maiden and spoke tenderly to her," and Shalem asked his father to obtain Dinah for him, to be his wife.

The episode of her abduction and violation by a Canaanite prince, and the subsequent vengeance of her brothers Simeon and Levi, commonly referred to as "The Rape of Dinah", is told in Genesis 34

Dinah - Wikipedia

Indeed. I've read the Hadith and the Q'ran from cover to cover. Rape and sexual slavery may be lawfully imposed on infidels according to Islam. Lysistrata seems to be implying the same is true of Judaism. Still waiting for her citation. . . .

crickets chirping

I'm not going to spend much time on these asinine "my religion is better than your's" chats, but you wanted a cite:

Two stories in the Hebrew Bible suggest that violence against women is more tolerable than violence against men. In both Gen 19 and Judg 19, a host volunteers to throw the women of the house out to an assaulting mob in order to protect a male visitor. These two households are hardly considered exemplary by the texts’ authors, which may suggest some criticism of readiness to sacrifice women. The episode in Judg 19 leads to the rape and death of the male visitor’s concubine, triggering a civil war. The story ends with the sanctioned kidnapping of women to provide wives for the decimated tribe of Benjamin.

Foreign women do not usually receive special protection. In Num 31, Moses orders the execution of all female Midianite war captives who have “known a man.” Those still virgins, however, are divided among the soldiers and the rest of Israel. However, Deut 21:10-14 requires a man who has captured a (presumably foreign) woman in war to give her a month to mourn for her parents before having sex with her, and if he does not wish to keep her as a concubine, he must set her free (Deut 21:14)

More complete article: Women and Violence in the Hebrew Bible

Yes, a woman was required to be "unclean" after giving birth for a longer period if she gave birth to a girl than if she gave birth to a boy. I trust that you are aware that the sex of the child is determined by the father's contribution. Yes, women were kept illiterate. They basically had no public voice.

Yes, the "Christian" author wrote that a woman "is a temple built upon a sewer."

You have already published quotes from Islam.

All the Abrahamic religions basically think that the others are either "frauds" or incomplete, depending upon the dates they came into being.

But this all has nothing to do with issues relating to gender dysphoria.

You can sniffle about your religion all you want.

You can lie all you want, but we all know that your intent is to imply that Judaism condones or encourages atrocity. The Bible chronicalizes a number of atrocities. Where does it celebrate or condone atrocities? The Bible doesn't celebrate Lot's cowardice nor the atrocities of Judges 19-21, when the Israelis as a whole had gone their own way, departing from the ways of God. Indeed, that period in Israel's history reflects the very godlessness the likes of you are driving this nation toward. Be careful what you wish for. Women and children will suffer the most, and there won't be enough men like me around any more to protect women and children, build, sustain and defend civilization.

The reason the Midianite women were executed was not because they had been with a man as such. They were executed for the same reason that the Israeli men whom they enticed were executed. But you don't know why, do you?

The virgins were not spared as sex slaves but as wives or servants. Why were they spared unlike the Israeli men?

Yes. Women were dependent on men in the tribal world of antiquity. Welcome to the reality of the historical setting.

Last edited:
The scriptures of the Abrahamic faiths are full of the capturing and trading of female persons for sexual purposes.

Islam is a fraud. Define "sexual purposes," and provide biblical citation for this claim

Actually, that dunce never knows whereof she writes.

There is evidence in the Old Testament of a violent response to rape.

Dinah, the daughter of Leah and Jacob, went out to visit the women of Shechem, where her people had made camp and where her father Jacob had purchased the land where he had pitched his tent. Shalem, the son of Hamor, the prince of the land, "seized her and lay with her and humbled her. And his soul was drawn to Dinah ... he loved the maiden and spoke tenderly to her," and Shalem asked his father to obtain Dinah for him, to be his wife.

The episode of her abduction and violation by a Canaanite prince, and the subsequent vengeance of her brothers Simeon and Levi, commonly referred to as "The Rape of Dinah", is told in Genesis 34

Dinah - Wikipedia

Indeed. I've read the Hadith and the Q'ran from cover to cover. Rape and sexual slavery may be lawfully imposed on infidels according to Islam. Lysistrata seems to be implying the same is true of Judaism. Still waiting for her citation. . . .

crickets chirping

I'm not going to spend much time on these asinine "my religion is better than your's" chats, but you wanted a cite:

Two stories in the Hebrew Bible suggest that violence against women is more tolerable than violence against men. In both Gen 19 and Judg 19, a host volunteers to throw the women of the house out to an assaulting mob in order to protect a male visitor. These two households are hardly considered exemplary by the texts’ authors, which may suggest some criticism of readiness to sacrifice women. The episode in Judg 19 leads to the rape and death of the male visitor’s concubine, triggering a civil war. The story ends with the sanctioned kidnapping of women to provide wives for the decimated tribe of Benjamin.

Foreign women do not usually receive special protection. In Num 31, Moses orders the execution of all female Midianite war captives who have “known a man.” Those still virgins, however, are divided among the soldiers and the rest of Israel. However, Deut 21:10-14 requires a man who has captured a (presumably foreign) woman in war to give her a month to mourn for her parents before having sex with her, and if he does not wish to keep her as a concubine, he must set her free (Deut 21:14)

More complete article: Women and Violence in the Hebrew Bible

Yes, a woman was required to be "unclean" after giving birth for a longer period if she gave birth to a girl than if she gave birth to a boy. I trust that you are aware that the sex of the child is determined by the father's contribution. Yes, women were kept illiterate. They basically had no public voice.

Yes, the "Christian" author wrote that a woman "is a temple built upon a sewer."

You have already published quotes from Islam.

All the Abrahamic religions basically think that the others are either "frauds" or incomplete, depending upon the dates they came into being.

But this all has nothing to do with issues relating to gender dysphoria.

You can sniffle about your religion all you want.

You can lie all you want, but we all know that your intent is to imply that Judaism condones or encourages atrocity. The Bible chronicalizes a number of atrocities. Where does it celebrate or condone atrocities? The Bible doesn't celebrate Lot's cowardice nor the atrocities of Judges 19-21, when the Israelis as a whole had gone their own way, departing from the ways of God. Indeed, that period in Israel's history reflects the very godlessness the likes of you are driving this nation toward. Be careful what you wish for. Women and children will suffer the most, and there won't be enough men around like me around any more to protect women and children, build, sustain and defend civilization.

The reason the Midianite women were executed was not because they had been with a man as such. They were executed for the same reason that the Israeli men whom they enticed were executed. But you don't know why, do you?

The virgins were not spared as sex slaves but as wives or servants. Why were they spared unlike the Israeli men?

Yes. Women were dependent on men in the tribal world of antiquity. Welcome to reality.

Indeed.

In the long history of Christian or Jewish martyrdom, there wasn't one person who killed another to be a martyr. You know which 'religion' demands murder.

Lice assumes that any society that existed before the 1960s automatically treated women the way Islam has always treated women and does to this day. Information, complexity, and nuance have no place in a mind as simple as Lice's.

Women have always been protected and cherished by those men who actually follow the God of the Bible. It's a total myth that Mosaic law permitted rape or sexual slavery.

Being homosexual is not amoral.

Whether abortion is amoral depends on when you think life begins. I have never had or encouraged anyone to have an abortion.

You support adultery, assaulting women, & just grabbing them you know where.You support cheating others in business. You support lying.

:yapyapyapf:

Homosexuality is an abomination.

Abortion on demand is murder.

You are a liar.

Change my mind.

"Drag Queen teaches young children how to “stick your bum out” and “move your bum up and down”

The video was reportedly taken at a Drag Queen Story Time event, a new trend where men dressed in drag read children’s books to young kids at local libraries and schools.

I mean, it’s just grown men, dressed as sexualised women, reading children’s stories to young kids, right? What could possibly go wrong?
WATCH: Drag Queen teaches young children how to “stick your bum out” and “move your bum up and down”

"Radical, Far-Right Library Just Has Books, No Drag Queens
October 8th, 2019
article-4929-1.jpg

PEAKS BAY, WA—A local public library is being called a "cesspool of radical, far-right hate" after it was revealed that the library just has books and no drag queens whatsoever.

"There are no drag queens in sight, not even in the children's section!" said one protester as they started picketing the building Tuesday afternoon, trying to prevent children from going inside and getting brainwashed by information, facts, and logic. "What kind of nation are we living in when a library just has books!?"

Progressive protesters came up with a solution: burning the books to prevent the rise of this dangerous brand of fascism.

"If we burn all the books, then there will be a lot more room for drag queen performances," said Xyle Parson while waving a sign that said, "Love Wins and If You Don't Like It You Can Die in a Fire." "Then, fascism and far-right totalitarianism will finally be defeated."

The library has apologized and will be installing a stripper pole in the kids' area in order to make it right."
Radical, Far-Right Library Just Has Books, No Drag Queens

"A Biological Male Raced A Bunch Of Women—You Won't Believe What Happened Next!
October 23rd, 2019
article-5014-1.jpg

MANCHESTER—Wow! This biological male raced a bunch of women on her bike, and you won't believe what happened next!

The inspiring tale began when Rachel McKinnon, a biological male and self-described transgender woman, went to race against biological women. While you'd expect that the competition would be even, since men and women are the same and in no way are there any biological differences between the two genders, this wasn't the case.

What happened next will shock you.

McKinnon crushed all of them. They didn't stand a chance. It was almost like she had a biological advantage, but we had to rule that out at the start because it disagrees with transgender ideology. So instead it must just be her human spirit and dedication that caused her to win against the women.

You go, girl!

The heartwarming tale is teaching men everywhere they can do anything if they believe in themselves and also change genders to beat on the women instead of the much tougher men's class.

"It's just so inspiring to see that when you believe in yourself, follow your dreams, and identify as a woman to make the competition a lot easier, you can do anything," said one male cyclist. "I've been struggling with middling performance, but now I know that if I reach for the stars and stop racing against men and crush the women instead, I can be anything I want to be: even a world champion."
A Biological Male Raced A Bunch Of Women—You Won't Believe What Happened Next!

"Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record
October 25th, 2019
article-5029-1.jpg

NEW YORK, NY—In an inspiring story from the world of professional cycling, a motorcyclist who identifies as a bicyclist has crushed all the regular bicyclists, setting an unbelievable world record.

In a local qualifying race for the World Road Cycling League, the motorcyclist crushed the previous 100-mile record of 3 hours, 13 minutes with his amazing new score of well under an hour.

Professional motorcycle racer Judd E. Banner, the brave trans-vehicle rider, was allowed to race after he told league organizers he's always felt like a bicyclist in a motorcyclist's body.

"Look, my ride has handlebars, two wheels, and a seat," he told reporters as he accepted a trophy for his incredible time trial. "Just because I've got a little extra hardware, such as an 1170-cc flat-twin engine with 110 horsepower, doesn't mean I have any kind of inherent advantage here."

Banner also said he painted the word "HUFFY" on the side of his bike, ensuring he has no advantage over the bikes that came out of the factory as bicycles.

Some critics say he needs to cut off his motor in order to make the competition fairer, but he quickly called these people bigots, and they were immediately banned from professional cycle racing."
Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record

Zerohedge.com came out with a series of 2020 predictions.....

This one can't come too soon.

"Trans Fascism Backlash: Normal people are getting tired of being told they have to lie and say there are 631 sexes, and they are tired of militant jerks wanting boys hanging out in their girls’ locker room, and they are getting sick of boys winning girls’ sports championships.
J.K. Rowling, who is otherwise a leftist doofus, recently survived social media cancelation for telling the truth that sex is real.

The rest of us will be roused to action – people were trying to be polite, but now it’s all too stupid and obnoxious to tolerate. There is a big difference between being kind and not adding to the pain of people with real issues, and with being forced by drag bullies and their allies to publicly affirm what everyone knows is false. Look for more and more people, prominent and not prominent, to be told that they must agree that men can get pregnant and that women can have penises, and to answer, “No.”

The anticipation warms the heart.

I'm_Pregnant_small20191230085845.jpg

"Denver Post Columnist Fired After Arguing There Are Two Sexes
"My column is not a soft voiced, sticky sweet NPR-styled piece which employs the language now mandated by the victim-centric, identity politics driven media," he said in a Facebook post. "What seemed to be the last straw for my column was my insistence that there are only two sexes and my frustration that to be inclusive of the transgendered (even that word isn’t allowed) we must lose our right to free speech."

Caldara criticized an Associated Press directive saying that sex and gender are not binary. "There are only two sexes, identified by an XX or XY chromosome. That is the very definition of binary. The AP ruling it isn’t so doesn’t change science. It’s a premeditative attempt to change culture and policy. It’s activism," he wrote on Jan. 3. In a column two weeks later, Caldara also railed against a 2019 Colorado law that required elementary school children to be instructed in transgender ideology."
Denver Post Columnist Fired After Arguing There Are Two Sexes - Washington Free Beacon

‘It’s Not Fair’: Idaho State Rep. To Introduce Bill Barring Biological Males From Girls’ Sports
...regardless of whether they identify as a transgender girl or not.

Idaho state Rep. Barbara Ehardt is the latest Republican lawmaker across the country to introduce legislation ensuring girls aren’t forced to compete against biologically male athletes."

‘It’s Not Fair’: Idaho State Rep. To Introduce Bill Barring Biological Males From Girls’ Sports

Know why it is Republicans authoring these bills?

Here's why:

stg012020dAPC20200119074517.jpg

"Female Students File Lawsuit Over Rules That Allow Biological Males to Compete in Women’s Sports

Posted by Mike LaChance Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 10:00am
“It’s also frustrating and disheartening to know that they had an unfair advantage against me”"
Female Students File Lawsuit Over Rules That Allow Biological Males to Compete in Women's Sports

About damned time.

Let's hope the case doesn't get before an Obama judge.

"Female Students File Lawsuit Over Rules That Allow Biological Males to Compete in Women’s Sports

Posted by Mike LaChance Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 10:00am
“It’s also frustrating and disheartening to know that they had an unfair advantage against me”"
Female Students File Lawsuit Over Rules That Allow Biological Males to Compete in Women's Sports

About damned time.

Let's hope the case doesn't get before an Obama judge.

I'd be mightily surprised if their lawyers haven't already researched that question.

"Arizona House passes bill banning transgender students from girls’ sports
...applies to both public and private schools as well as community colleges and universities, requires teams in the state to be “expressly designated” for “males, men or boys;” “females, women or girls;” or “co-ed or mixed-sex.” Teams “designated for females, women or girls may not be open to students of the male sex,” under the proposal.

The bill, which passed in a party-line vote of 31-29, will now move to the GOP-controlled Senate.

“It preserves a level playing field for girls and women, so they will continue to have available to them the equal opportunity Title IX promised them nearly 50-years ago,” she said.

This is just the beginning of a nationwide awakening to the realization that fairness in women’s sports needs to be preserved. 18 states have introduced bills regarding this issue and Idaho’s HB 500 passed the house and goes to the Senate on Friday morning. Passing it will set a powerful precedent.”
Arizona House passes bill banning transgender students from girls' sports · Caldron Pool

Forum List

Back