In California, illegals with no driver’s license or SSN can vote if they show a gym membership card or utility bill

Elections don't work. There is just so much democrat cheating. They know the press will protect them.

I spent a month helping at a Food Bank in Fremont, CA where we saw the IDs of those who wanted food. CA hands illegals drivers licences. I saw them myself. It did not stop illegals from getting tons of free food. Other nations sent the illegals to us but do not send money to us to feed them. The election Trump complains about what did I see when I was still in CA?
I saw one day a call by Democrats to go to Georgia to vote there. This means they voted in CA and in GA. And the Democrats know this and this is why they pretend it did not happen. It did happen. They advertised for it to happen.

1719458855376.png

1719458825707.png

The only thing I will show you is my ass to kiss. I’ve made my point and backed it up. If you can’t understand it than fuck off and eat a bad of dicks.
Goodbye.

Your lying ass is officially on ignore.

All libtards are lying asswipes.

And this is how they behave when they get busted.

There is no need for me to waste time with your lies.

Fuck off and die.

You don't even have to look anything up anymore to verify what these worms are saying. the fact of the matter is just assume it is a lie because it is not worth your time to check to see if they are lying , that's is their thing , they say a lie is always better then the truth even if the truth supports their position. , they can control a lie, they can't control the truth.

I spent a month helping at a Food Bank in Fremont, CA where we saw the IDs of those who wanted food. CA hands illegals drivers licences. I saw them myself. It did not stop illegals from getting tons of free food. Other nations sent the illegals to us but do not send money to us to feed them.

Democrats want everyone on welfare because they are the welfare party. They WANT poor useless illiterate unskilled people to come here!

You don't even have to look anything up anymore to verify what these worms are saying. the fact of the matter is just assume it is a lie because it is not worth your time to check to see if they are lying , that's is their thing , they say a lie is always better then the truth even if the truth supports their position. , they can control a lie, they can't control the truth.
What interests me is to see how vicious the Democrats are. But i already knew and there is that fact.

California as a state should have the right to determine the rules and qualifications its citizens need to meet in order to vote in California elections. Any small government traditional Republican will agree. Let the state have the right
Import illegals from a foreign land to pick our POTUS.

UMMM

FUCK YOU

This is why we have an electoral college.....I swear, the founders were wizards.

Popular vote indeed....What BS.
If we had a popular vote for prez that would give blue states yet another huge reason to bring in more illegals. The way it is now, blue states don't need more dem voters in presidential elections.

Forum List

Back