🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man arrested for flipping off cop. He sues, and wins 175k

Should be the cop's responsibility to pay. If he can't, lock him up. Make sure it is maximum security's general population.

Certainly not.

You're projecting, copsucker.

You belong in a mental ward, psycho boy.

Ah, another dumbass who couldn't get away with a lot of stuff. lol

DEFEND HIMSELF???

what the fuck did he have to defend himself from??

and stop with the god bless crap you satan worshipping cock sucker,,
The cop defended himself from the guy's pure filth and if you're not going to put a stop to your own gibberish, why should the rest of us be any different? In other words, if you're not going to practice by knocking off your own nonsense, what's the point of the preaching?

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

If you are not going to put a stop to your own gibberish, why should the rest of us be any different? In other words, if you're not going to practice, what's the point of the preaching, you prejudice prick?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
why do you refuse to answer what rights of the cop were violated or what danger he has to defend himself from??

the cop made up false charges against a guy because he flipped him off,,

thats called a crooked cop,,

^^^ The cop defended himself from the guy's pure filth and if you're not going to put a stop to your own gibberish, why should the rest of us be any different? In other words, if you're not going to practice by knocking off your own nonsense, what's the point of the preaching?

Holly
by making up false charges against a guy exercising his 1st A rights,,

I guess theres a lot more than a little nazi in you,,

^^^ The cop defended himself from the guy's pure filth and if you're not going to put a stop to your own gibberish, why should the rest of us be any different? In other words, if you're not going to practice by knocking off your own nonsense, what's the point of the preaching?

Holly
next thing you will try and tell me is anyone that says fuck joe biden should go to jail,,,

^^^ Words are one thing, but actions are a whole other thing and if the cop had truly crossed a line by arresting that man, his badge would be a thing of the past, but it isn't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Words are one thing, but actions are a whole other thing and if the cop had truly crossed a line by arresting that man, his badge would be a thing of the past, but it isn't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh, and if you don't want me in a certain game, why do you go out of your way to show me how it's played?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh, and if you don't want me in a certain game, why do you go out of your way to show me how it's played?
so the jan 6 people are getting what they deserve???

^^^ Don't want me in such a game? Don't show me how to play it because only a person who fits such a profile would have the ability to spot another nazi whore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ah, another dumbass who couldn't get away with a lot of stuff. lol

That's a lie.

The cop defended himself from the guy's pure filth and if you're not going to put a stop to your own gibberish, why should the rest of us be any different? In other words, if you're not going to practice by knocking off your own nonsense, what's the point of the preaching?

Holly

That's stupid.

^^^ Don't want me in such a game? Don't show me how to play it because only a person who fits such a profile would have the ability to spot another nazi whore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What are you, twelve?

For not genuflecting to a cop, I ended up charged with a crime and paying a huge fine with the judicial system It cost me resources to send cards and gifts to my children and grandchildren for most of a year. Don' t forget. Never forget. And this is where I live.

That's a lie.

That's stupid.

What are you, twelve?
Actually, I'll be 30 years older than that tomorrow and the more that I have thought about it, the more that I choose to side with the cop. I totally get why he arrested the guy. Maybe the cop has grown sick of all that is thrown at not just himself, but everyone else who wears the uniform. Yes, finger flipping is small in the grand scheme, but the more that you allow the little things to slide, not only will them things be done more frequently, but more severe activity could also begin to happen next and maybe that right there is what the cop was trying to prevent.

Holly

P.S. Look at it this way. I've heard it said that it is never too early for people to talk to their kids about sex. Well, why should the situation concerning that cop be any different? Maybe the guy who had the handcuffs slapped on him wasn't raised thoroughly enough and so the cop stepped in and filled in what he considered to be empty blanks that never should've been left blank to begin with. Some people might consider filling in them particular empty blanks as an unnecessary occurrence, but maybe at the end of the day, a judge is who should have the final word on that, but when you really think about it, isn't that how a judge scores their own paycheck in the place? In other words, perhaps they should be thanking people who share that cop's frame of mind.

Actually, I'll be 30 years older than that tomorrow and the more that I have thought about it, the more that I choose to side with the cop. I totally get why he arrested the guy. Maybe the cop has grown sick of all that is thrown at not just himself, but everyone else who wears the uniform. Yes, finger flipping is small in the grand scheme, but the more that you allow the little things to slide, not only will them things be done more frequently, but more severe activity could also begin to happen next and maybe that right there is what the cop was trying to prevent.

Holly

P.S. Look at it this way. I've heard it said that it is never too early for people to talk to their kids about sex. Well, why should the situation concerning that cop be any different? Maybe the guy who had the handcuffs slapped on him wasn't raised thoroughly enough and so the cop stepped in and filled in what he considered to be empty blanks that never should've been left blank to begin with. Some people might consider filling in them particular empty blanks as an unnecessary occurrence, but maybe at the end of the day, a judge is who should have the final word on that, but when you really think about it, isn't that how a judge scores their own paycheck in the place? In other words, perhaps they should be thanking people who share that cop's frame of mind.
You're a copsucker. There is NOTHING a cop could do that you will condemn. You would excuse assault, rape, murder, and probably sex trafficking. You would probably excuse child molestation.

^^^ Who in their right mind would condemn a cop for busting those who are guilty of such horrors? I salute those in uniform who do whatever they can to keep the rest of us safe out there.

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back