Man arrested for flipping off cop. He sues, and wins 175k

doesnt matter how they are getting them in,,

it just further proves laws dont mean shit and they will get them one way or another,,

all gun control does it restricts the law abiding from protecting themselves,,
The guns are coming from Southern states with lax gun laws.

"laws dont mean shit". Oh, okay. We should repeal all the laws then!

My god, the persistence of your idiocy is astounding.

The guns are coming from Southern states with lax gun laws.

"laws dont mean shit". Oh, okay. We should repeal all the laws then!

My god, the persistence of your idiocy is astounding.
when you come up with a common sense gun law you let us know so we can fact check you,,,

figures you side with a cop over another person expressing their 1st A rights,
Don't forget that the cops have rights too and if a person is going to display their feelings about cops in certain ways, they had better be willing to deal with whatever repercussions come their way, and yeah maybe flipping fingers is pretty small in the grand scheme, but if you are willing to be guilty of one thing, it is only going to make the authority people wonder if there is anything else that you might be guilty of. In other words, another right that we all possess is the right to not incriminate ourselves and so what makes you think that the authority people won't make you a person of interest in one way or another when you choose to go and do something so obscene enough?

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly

Don't forget that the cops have rights too and if a person is going to display their feelings about cops in certain ways, they had better be willing to deal with whatever repercussions come their way, and yeah maybe flipping fingers is pretty small in the grand scheme, but if you are willing to be guilty of one thing, it is only going to make the authority people wonder if there is anything else that you might be guilty of. In other words, another right that we all possess is the right to not incriminate ourselves and so what makes you think that the authority people won't make you a person of interest in one way or another when you choose to go and do something so obscene enough?

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly
so you want to throw out the first amendment for a cop that made up crimes against a guy that flipped him off,,

thats sounds like what a nazi fuck would want to do,,,

are you a nazi fuck??

^^^ Do keep in mind that the first amendment applies to everyone including cops. In other words, why should the rights of a finger flipper override the rights that cops possess? Oh, and to answer your question, I could be a Nazi. After all, I am part German. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for the other word that you threw in there, I sleep alone until I am married. :) :) :)

^^^ Do keep in mind that the first amendment applies to everyone including cops. In other words, why should the rights of a finger flipper override the rights that cops possess? Oh, and to answer your question, I could be a Nazi. After all, I am part German. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for the other word that you threw in there, I sleep alone until I am married. :) :) :)
what right of the cop was violated??

my guess is youre OK with how the J 6ers are being detained,,

^^^ What right of the arrested person was violated? Were any of their ten fingers amputated for being so obscene? Was their tongue torn out of their mouth and thrown into the toilet for any swearing that they most likely spewed? No. At the end of the day, the arrested person got off easy especially if a mountain of money was only waiting for them at the end of their "rainbow".

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

^^^ What right of the arrested person was violated? Were any of their ten fingers amputated for being so obscene? Was their tongue torn out of their mouth and thrown into the toilet for any swearing that they most likely spewed? No. At the end of the day, the arrested person got off easy especially if a mountain of money was only waiting for them at the end of their "rainbow".

Holly
their first amendment right and when the cop made up fake charges their right to equal treatment under the law,,

Holly
why wont you answer what right the cop lost??

^^^ The cop had a right to defend himself and if people do not like how he defended himself, them people can write to their congressmen.

Holly

The big problem with this is cops don't have personal liability in these cases. The taxpayers foot the bill.

He flipped off a trooper and got charged. Now Vermont is on the hook for $175,000​

Associated Press
Wed, June 26, 2024

49fc745558d7ba8377d1d13ed4c9b659

ST. ALBANS, Vt. (AP) — Vermont has agreed to pay $175,000 to settle a lawsuit on behalf of a man who was charged with a crime for giving a state trooper the middle finger in 2018, the state chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union said Wednesday.

The lawsuit was filed in 2021 by the ACLU of Vermont on behalf of Gregory Bombard, of St. Albans. It says Bombard's First Amendment rights were violated after an unnecessary traffic stop and retaliatory arrest in 2018.

More at link.
If you read the story he didn't flip the cop off. He was driving and and told the cop he should develop a thicker skin.

That's when the cop flipped out.

That cop needs to be fired.

And yet there is overwhelming evidence which demonstrate strict gun control laws make other developed nations safer.

It has also made California safer than the rest of the country.
California is turning into one of the most dangerous states. The reason why it is rated so low is because they have stopped reporting the violent crimes in LA and the Bay Area you ignorant boob!

^^^ The cop had a right to defend himself and if people do not like how he defended himself, them people can write to their congressmen.

Holly
DEFEND HIMSELF???

what the fuck did he have to defend himself from??

and stop with the god bless crap you satan worshipping cock sucker,,

it would be more appropriate to dock the cops salary and take his pension if learning a lesson is what youre after,,

in reality the cop should be fired and put in jail for deprivation of rights,,

Should be the cop's responsibility to pay. If he can't, lock him up. Make sure it is maximum security's general population.

First of all its Vermont and the northeast sector of the ACLU... if the Dept. were to appeal I'm sure they would eventually prevail...

Certainly not.

So how many DUI's did they nail you for? Most cop haters are repeat felons of some kind or another, usually stupid ones who keep getting caught.

You're projecting, copsucker.

Indecent exposure? Distubing the peace? Interfering with a State employee to do their sworn duty?

These courts are all deep state sheeat disturbers. I would have had the finger-boy hauled off right there in Court (cuffed) for 3mo hard time AND pay court costs. Enough of these setups to cash in. Send a message. It better be real.

You belong in a mental ward, psycho boy.

Last edited:
These POS on this site actually celebrate crap like this or ghetto lottery resisters. They cheered and mocked that phony blue haired hippe 30 yr old rape story. The POS need a karma sandwhich ASAP. So many of these Disgraceful scum infect this country.//

Every word of that is a lie. You are a copsucker-there is NOTHING a cop could do that you would condemn, I suspect including child molestation.

Holly

That's idiotic.

If you read the story he didn't flip the cop off. He was driving and and told the cop he should develop a thicker skin.

That's when the cop flipped out.

That cop needs to be fired.

The cop needs to be locked up.

California is turning into one of the most dangerous states. The reason why it is rated so low is because they have stopped reporting the violent crimes in LA and the Bay Area you ignorant boob!

He's not ignorant.

Every word of that is a lie. You are a copsucker-there is NOTHING a cop could do that you would condemn, I suspect including child molestation.

That's idiotic.

The cop needs to be locked up.

He's not ignorant.
Yup. The cop has major ego issues and shouldn't be a cop.

Forum List

Back