Man arrested for flipping off cop. He sues, and wins 175k

Does it offend you?

Pussyboyi never want to agree with any of his posts.
It makes it so I dont want to agree with any of his posts. How can anyone normally comment on his threads while there is a fucking swastika right next to the post? Its a MASSIVE distraction! :laugh:

next thing you will tell me is people standing outside the whitehouse yelling fuck joe biden should be arrested,,

you nazi fucks are all the same,,

So how many DUI's did they nail you for? Most cop haters are repeat felons of some kind or another, usually stupid ones who keep getting caught.

So how many DUI's did they nail you for? Most cop haters are repeat felons of some kind or another, usually stupid ones who keep getting caught.
I never said I hated cops,,

I do how ever stand up against bad cops that refuse to abide by their sworn oath to protect and defend the constitution and our rights,,

now you havent passed a cops boot you arent willing to get down on your knees and lick,,

So they took MY tax dollars, not yours and I’m ok with it.

You can be "ok" with it, but are all of your fellow Vermontites?

If they are, that's fine. But if they all aren't onboard, why doesn't the Vermont government just pass around the hat to raise the moolah and everyone can give what they want. You could give a lot, example given.

It makes it so I dont want to agree with any of his posts. How can anyone normally comment on his threads while there is a fucking swastika right next to the post? Its a MASSIVE distraction! :laugh:

Who gives a fuck?

Ignore it and stop acting like a sniveling duck legged faggot leftist.

The big problem with this is cops don't have personal liability in these cases. The taxpayers foot the bill.

He flipped off a trooper and got charged. Now Vermont is on the hook for $175,000​

Associated Press
Wed, June 26, 2024

49fc745558d7ba8377d1d13ed4c9b659

ST. ALBANS, Vt. (AP) — Vermont has agreed to pay $175,000 to settle a lawsuit on behalf of a man who was charged with a crime for giving a state trooper the middle finger in 2018, the state chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union said Wednesday.

The lawsuit was filed in 2021 by the ACLU of Vermont on behalf of Gregory Bombard, of St. Albans. It says Bombard's First Amendment rights were violated after an unnecessary traffic stop and retaliatory arrest in 2018.

More at link.

In Toronto, two young black teenagers were arrested after flashing a PEACE SIGN at two police officers at the corner of King & Sherbourne Street, behind the Staples/Business Depot Superstore. The charges - assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest.

That's a poor neighbourhood, and one I wouldn't be walking through late at night, but this was Saturday afternoon. And that Staples had crazy specials available at no other store, so these boys were way out of their home neighbourhood, Moore Park. Their father is a top Toronto trial attorney, and the brothers won a massive law suit.
Does it offend you?

Pussyboy

Are you trying to offend people? Do you get turned on at the idea of thinking you're a sick puppy? Have you graduated middle school yet??? Do you smell your own farts.

Are you trying to offend people? Do you get turned on at the idea of thinking you're a sick puppy? Have you graduated middle school yet??? Do you smell your own farts.

Dustin Brown holding the Stanley Cup after his team ran through the NHL and demolished every team they faced in the playoffs offends you?

Canadas Cup drought is bad but it’s not the end of the world.

Get a grip, FFS.

youre using the same argument here thats being used against trump,,

he hurt your feelings so youre just making shit up to p[ut him in jail,,
Is this your first day here?... I really don't know what you are talking about... If I flipped off a cop I would expect something to happen... would I expect to be arrested?... no but would I be surprised if I was?... no... what that has to do with Trump I just don't get....
You have pussy city lawyers who will not pursue an appeal... but they should... the disrespect of law enforcers has got to stop... and unfortunately there is going to be shit like this happening until the people learn to respect law officers...
many parts of the nation this suit would not have gone forward....
Don't make the mistake of putting all cops into the bad cop folder... just because some FBI and CIA scum broke the law with Trump doesn't mean some beat cop is bad too....

Is this your first day here?... I really don't know what you are talking about... If I flipped off a cop I would expect something to happen... would I expect to be arrested?... no but would I be surprised if I was?... no... what that has to do with Trump I just don't get....
You have pussy city lawyers who will not pursue an appeal... but they should... the disrespect of law enforcers has got to stop... and unfortunately there is going to be shit like this happening until the people learn to respect law officers...
many parts of the nation this suit would not have gone forward....
Don't make the mistake of putting all cops into the bad cop folder... just because some FBI and CIA scum broke the law with Trump doesn't mean some beat cop is bad too....
I said the opposite of all cops are bad,,,

and you wont dodge what you said by trying to make it about me,,

we have a right to freedom of speech no matter how much you dont like it,,

and your pussy cop that cant handle being flipped off cant take it he shouldnt be a cop,,

and why are you ignoring he made up fake charges when the guy flipped him off again??

thats the definition of a dirty cop,,

Indecent exposure? Distubing the peace? Interfering with a State employee to do their sworn duty?

These courts are all deep state sheeat disturbers. I would have had the finger-boy hauled off right there in Court (cuffed) for 3mo hard time AND pay court costs. Enough of these setups to cash in. Send a message. It better be real.

Indecent exposure? Distubing the peace? Interfering with a State employee to do their sworn duty?

These courts are all deep state sheeat disturbers. I would have had the finger-boy hauled off right there in Court (cuffed) for 3mo hard time AND pay court costs. Enough of these setups to cash in. Send a message. It better be real.
I didnt know you supported the jan 6 detentions..

who knew??

Forum List

Back