Man arrested for flipping off cop. He sues, and wins 175k

I said the opposite of all cops are bad,,,

and you wont dodge what you said by trying to make it about me,,

we have a right to freedom of speech no matter how much you dont like it,,

and your pussy cop that cant handle being flipped off cant take it he shouldnt be a cop,,

and why are you ignoring he made up fake charges when the guy flipped him off again??

thats the definition of a dirty cop,,
Calm down freak.... you weren't on the scene and neither was I... I never said the cop acted perfectly... I just said I don't blame the cop for dragging the guy in.... Notice the cop was not disciplined over it so maybe they agree with me....
Respect cops pal... they get enough abuse as it is...

Calm down freak.... you weren't on the scene and neither was I... I never said the cop acted perfectly... I just said I don't blame the cop for dragging the guy in.... Notice the cop was not disciplined over it so maybe they agree with me....
Respect cops pal... they get enough abuse as it is...
figures you side with a cop over another person expressing their 1st A rights,

and why are you ignoring the cop faked charges when the guy did it again??,

using your logic all the jan 6ers are getting proper treatment,,

These POS on this site actually celebrate crap like this or ghetto lottery resisters. They cheered and mocked that phony blue haired hippe 30 yr old rape story. The POS need a karma sandwhich ASAP. So many of these Disgraceful scum infect this country.//

These POS on this site actually celebrate crap like this or ghetto lottery resisters. They cheered and mocked that phony blue haired hippe 30 yr old rape story. The POS need a karma sandwhich ASAP. So many of these Disgraceful scum infect this country.//
whos the asshole that celebrated a cop making up false charges against a guy because his feeling got hurt when the guy flipped him off??

Yeah, who cares about the First Amendment, amiright?
although I agree with you,,
I cant help but rebuke you since I just left you a response on another thread where youre not caring about the 2nd amendment,,

is there a reason you look at the two differently??

although I agree with you,,
I cant help but rebuke you since I just left you a response on another thread where youre not caring about the 2nd amendment,,

is there a reason you look at the two differently??
Keeping violent spouses from having access to a gun had to go all the way to the Supreme Court. That's how fucking hardheaded and stupid you idiots are.

Keeping violent spouses from having access to a gun had to go all the way to the Supreme Court. That's how fucking hardheaded and stupid you idiots are.
do you think a piece of paper from a judge is going to stop someone from killing someone if they really wanted too??

common sense says they wont,,,
in fact I can see how that could piss someone off even more and cause them to act,,

do you think a piece of paper from a judge is going to stop someone from killing someone if they really wanted too??

common sense says they wont,,,
in fact I can see how that could piss someone off even more and cause them to act,,
And yet there is overwhelming evidence which demonstrate strict gun control laws make other developed nations safer.

It has also made California safer than the rest of the country.

And yet there is overwhelming evidence which demonstrate strict gun control laws make other developed nations safer.

It has also made California safer than the rest of the country.
california is far from safer???

the streets are covered in shit and homeless people and people are being taxed and regulated to death,, and dont get me started on the businesses closing because of crime and moving out of the state,,

california is far from safer???

the streets are covered in shit and homeless people and people are being taxed and regulated to death,, and dont get me started on the businesses closing because of crime and moving out of the state,,
And you said you don't watch Fox. :lol:

Liar.

Watch the John Stewart video.

You know where those guns flooding Chicago are coming from?

Watch and find out.
doesnt matter how they are getting them in,,

it just further proves laws dont mean shit and they will get them one way or another,,

all gun control does it restricts the law abiding from protecting themselves,,

Forum List

Back