In California, illegals with no driver’s license or SSN can vote if they show a gym membership card or utility bill

the only thing I could find as to your claim is this and it doesnt meet your claim

National citizenship signifies membership in the country as a whole; state citizenship, in contrast, signifies a relation between a person and a particular state and has application generally limited to domestic matters.

and its for domestic matters not political ones,,
You used Wikipedia that says it all. When you use such an unreliable site for information you will be misinformed and you are. Good Job

You used Wikipedia that says it all. When you use such an unreliable site for information you will be misinformed and you are. Good Job
thats all I cpuld find o
that even comes close to your claim,,

everything else I found refutes your claim including the constitution in the 14th A that says you are both a state and fed citizen and not one or the other,,

the only thing I could find as to your claim is this and it doesnt meet your claim

National citizenship signifies membership in the country as a whole; state citizenship, in contrast, signifies a relation between a person and a particular state and has application generally limited to domestic matters.

and its for domestic matters not political ones,,
Err...a political matter, i.e. an election, that takes place wholly with-in the borders of the State is, in fact, a domestic matter, by definition.

As opposed to foreign..or, in this case, Federal matters.

Forum List

Back