Planet of the Apes. Yep.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Listen to this guy. Now, he needs to get a recorder or something, a big assed speaker on his car along with a big assed monitor, and drive around Baltimore. Oh. Wait. He will be attacked for being a mutha fuckin Uncle Tom.

Gray was a thug? The investigation is still ongoing, last I heard. How did his spine get snapped? Why are 6 officers fired? We KNOW Brown was a thug. Garner wasn't. Maybe this guy wasn't either.

Listen to this guy. Now, he needs to get a recorder or something, a big assed speaker on his car along with a big assed monitor, and drive around Baltimore. Oh. Wait. He will be attacked for being a mutha fuckin Uncle Tom.

I watched it. This young man, though he has a potty-mouth, made some very strong, very logical points. His closing argument at the end, around 3:35, is something we could all do to watch more than once, it is full of some wisdom. That is a very smart young man. He's not an "Uncle Tom".

This video will be abused by both the Left and the Right.

And no, Grey was not a "thug". He was brutally murdered in an act of police brutality that should result in the convictions of an lengthy prison-terms for the cops who did this. But I bet the cops will likely get away with this murder.

Black people all over are justifiably angry that racist White cops all over the place are shooting, tazing, abusing people, most of them Black people. But this kind of rioting is obviously not the right way to go.

But it's a shame that your thread is more likely than not going to attract ugly racists in USMB who will feel more justified than ever in calling Black people ****** and such, because a young Black man uses it in his vernacular, because, you see, racists are generally very dumb people and lack the ability to discern.

It's a shame.

His potty mouth is how "youths" talk now. His message will reach everyone....regardless of choice of words. If he is in "the hood", I hope he gets the hell out because this guy has a chance. Why? Because of his mind. His understanding. And how he said what he said..potty mouth and all.
Listening to him talk calmed ME down. And made me half assed ashamed of the stuff I was posting a bit earlier when all this broke out. I HATE feeling this way. Then along comes someone like him, and it makes me rethink my own mindset. He has very valid points.

He also asked for folks to pass on his message. So I am.

I liked his comparison to Planet Of The Apes when they were rampaging on the bridge. "WE LOOK JUST LIKE THAT!".
Made me not feel so bad for thinking the same thing.

His potty mouth is how "youths" talk now. His message will reach everyone....regardless of choice of words. If he is in "the hood", I hope he gets the hell out because this guy has a chance. Why? Because of his mind. His understanding. And how he said what he said..potty mouth and all.
Listening to him talk calmed ME down. And made me half assed ashamed of the stuff I was posting a bit earlier when all this broke out. I HATE feeling this way. Then along comes someone like him, and it makes me rethink my own mindset. He has very valid points.

I agree. By potty mouth, I mean it has been so long since I have heard young people talk like this, for me, it is kind of a shock...

Like I said, I think is a really bright young man, a thinking willing to put his feelings in his side pocket and actually think about cause-effect, intent-perception.

And yes, I think his points are very valid points.

Those who are looting and rioting in Baltimore are doing the wrong thing.

I watched it. This young man, though he has a potty-mouth, made some very strong, very logical points. His closing argument at the end, around 3:35, is something we could all do to watch more than once, it is full of some wisdom. That is a very smart young man. He's not an "Uncle Tom".

And no, Grey was not a "thug". He was brutally murdered in an act of police brutality that should result in the convictions of an lengthy prison-terms for the cops who did this. But I bet the cops will likely get away with this murder.

Black people all over are justifiably angry that racist White cops all over the place are shooting, tazing, abusing people, most of them Black people. But this kind of rioting is obviously not the right way to go.

But it's a shame that your thread is more likely than not going to attract ugly racists in USMB who will feel more justified than ever in calling Black people ****** and such, because a young Black man uses it in his vernacular, because, you see, racists are generally very dumb people and lack the ability to discern.

It's a shame.

The true shame is that there are very likely lots of police officers attacked by blacks without media response.

It's a shame.

The true shame is that there are very likely lots of police officers attacked by blacks without media response.

Facts?

Links?

Audio?

Video?

Testimony?

Uhuh....

It's a shame.

Facts?

Links?

Audio?

Video?

Testimony?

Uhuh....

With their single-sided reporting, the medias endanger white policemen.

"In 2013, of the 49,851 officers assaulted while performing their duties, 29.2 percent were injured. The largest percentage of victim officers (31.2 percent) were assaulted while responding to disturbance calls. Assailants used personal weapons (hands, fists, feet, etc.) in 79.8 percent of the incidents, firearms in 4.5 percent of incidents, and knives or other cutting instruments in 1.8 percent of the incidents. Other types of dangerous weapons were used in 13.9 percent of assaults. Expanded assault details have been included in the 2013 publication. Data for assaults during which officers were injured with firearms or knives/other cutting instruments are located in new tables, figures, and selected narratives."
FBI FBI Releases 2013 Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted

"Law enforcement intelligence officials have put out a warning that someone has sent a text calling on people to kill “all white police officers” in reaction to the death of Freddie Gray while in Baltimore police custody, raising fears violence could spread nationally, according to safety memos obtained by The Washington Times.

Officers are being warned of possible ambushes and urged to change travel patterns and to tone down clothes or emblems that identify them as police.

The Baltimore police department separately put out a press release on Monday saying various gangs, including the Black Guerrilla Family, Bloods and Crips “have entered into a partnership to ‘take out’ law enforcement.”
Baltimore riots Gang attacks on white police officers may spread outside city - Washington Times

"Maryland's governor called up the National Guard late Monday hours after rioting gangs attacked police, injuring 15, torched cars and went on widespread looting sprees in a downtown section of Baltimore.

Gov. Larry Hogan issued a statement late Monday saying he was declaring a state of emergency and calling up the National Guard. "These acts of violence and destruction of property cannot and will not be tolerated," he said at a late-night press conference."
Md. gov calls up National Guard after roving gangs attack police torch patrol car and store Fox News

It's a shame.

Facts?

Links?

Audio?

Video?

Testimony?

Uhuh....

With their single-sided reporting, the medias endanger white policemen.

"In 2013, of the 49,851 officers assaulted while performing their duties, 29.2 percent were injured. The largest percentage of victim officers (31.2 percent) were assaulted while responding to disturbance calls. Assailants used personal weapons (hands, fists, feet, etc.) in 79.8 percent of the incidents, firearms in 4.5 percent of incidents, and knives or other cutting instruments in 1.8 percent of the incidents. Other types of dangerous weapons were used in 13.9 percent of assaults. Expanded assault details have been included in the 2013 publication. Data for assaults during which officers were injured with firearms or knives/other cutting instruments are located in new tables, figures, and selected narratives."
FBI FBI Releases 2013 Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted

"Law enforcement intelligence officials have put out a warning that someone has sent a text calling on people to kill “all white police officers” in reaction to the death of Freddie Gray while in Baltimore police custody, raising fears violence could spread nationally, according to safety memos obtained by The Washington Times.

Officers are being warned of possible ambushes and urged to change travel patterns and to tone down clothes or emblems that identify them as police.

The Baltimore police department separately put out a press release on Monday saying various gangs, including the Black Guerrilla Family, Bloods and Crips “have entered into a partnership to ‘take out’ law enforcement.”
Baltimore riots Gang attacks on white police officers may spread outside city - Washington Times

"Maryland's governor called up the National Guard late Monday hours after rioting gangs attacked police, injuring 15, torched cars and went on widespread looting sprees in a downtown section of Baltimore.

Gov. Larry Hogan issued a statement late Monday saying he was declaring a state of emergency and calling up the National Guard. "These acts of violence and destruction of property cannot and will not be tolerated," he said at a late-night press conference."
Md. gov calls up National Guard after roving gangs attack police torch patrol car and store Fox News

Still does not list exactly how many cases of black person on white cop assault.

You do realize this, right?

Oder, wenn's Dir zu viel wird, kannst einfach Remscheid niederbrennen, richtig. es richtig krachen lassen, wat?

Da lachen mir die Hühner...

Still does not list exactly how many cases of black person on white cop assault.

You do realize this, right?
I am sure it is "enough" and in no proportion to white cops´ attacks on blacks.

Oder, wenn's Dir zu viel wird, kannst einfach Remscheid niederbrennen, richtig. es richtig krachen lassen, wat?

Da lachen mir die Hühner...
hqdefault.jpg

It's a shame.

Facts?

Links?

Audio?

Video?

Testimony?

Uhuh....

Google

It's a shame.

Facts?

Links?

Audio?

Video?

Testimony?

Uhuh....

Google

I don't respect the laziness of people who make a claim and then don't provide back-up. The research is not my responsibility. It is the responsibility of the person who makes the claim.

See how that works?

Forum List

Back