Planned Parenthood and Satanists openly partnering

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Of course they are.

"For years the Satanic Temple has been involved with lawsuits in Missouri fighting abortion regulations. The group also attempted to procure a religious waiver for a female Satanist who sought to circumvent the 72-hour requirement under pretense that it violated her religion. A judge eventually threw out the case because the woman was no longer pregnant."

"As an interesting aside, Satanism has a millennial history of association with child sacrifice, which makes the Temple’s financial and moral support of abortion a natural activity for the sect. The Israelites struggled against the worship of Baal, another name for the Phoenician god Moloch, who demanded child sacrifices of his followers and was associated with the devil. The prophet Jeremiah spoke explicitly of the sacrifice of children to Baal, warning his readers that God finds such behavior abhorrent.:

Planned Parenthood Teams up with Satanists to Promote Abortion in Missouri

Of course they are.

"For years the Satanic Temple has been involved with lawsuits in Missouri fighting abortion regulations. The group also attempted to procure a religious waiver for a female Satanist who sought to circumvent the 72-hour requirement under pretense that it violated her religion. A judge eventually threw out the case because the woman was no longer pregnant."

"As an interesting aside, Satanism has a millennial history of association with child sacrifice, which makes the Temple’s financial and moral support of abortion a natural activity for the sect. The Israelites struggled against the worship of Baal, another name for the Phoenician god Moloch, who demanded child sacrifices of his followers and was associated with the devil. The prophet Jeremiah spoke explicitly of the sacrifice of children to Baal, warning his readers that God finds such behavior abhorrent.:

Baby butchery is very profitable... and is in extreme demand for pseudoscientists.

The reason they have been fighting it for years is a woman didn't want to do the 72 hour wait...

Religious people are fascist fucks. Weird, how you bastards whine about keeping government out of anything that helps people but are right there ready to use government to stop people from living their lives.

How is believing in an invisible Bad Guy any dumber than believing in an invisible Good Guy? Religious groups back the anti-choice side all the time.

Religious people are fascist fucks. Weird, how you bastards whine about keeping government out of anything that helps people but are right there ready to use government to stop people from living their lives.
Yes religion is a fucked up thing, made up by man...

How is believing in an invisible Bad Guy any dumber than believing in an invisible Good Guy? Religious groups back the anti-choice side all the time.
Religion is a meaningless word, someone could be a religious of anything. Faith on the other hand is a whole different story…

Of course they are.

Ma! Where is my tin foil hat?
I left it on the kitchen table

Some bitch on the interweb is talking about Planned Parenthood and Satan!

The reason they have been fighting it for years is a woman didn't want to do the 72 hour wait...

I doubt that there are a whole lot of women who have abortions on MOMENTARY WHIM-----
-----but I can see some value in the waiting time-------it is a "life changing" decision and there
are lots of pregnant women out there------not all of them are all that bright or even sober

Considering that those that say they believe in the good God act like assholes.

I doubt that there are a whole lot of women who have abortions on MOMENTARY WHIM-----
-----but I can see some value in the waiting time-------it is a "life changing" decision and there
are lots of pregnant women out there------not all of them are all that bright or even sober

but they have autonomy over their uterus.

that IS the bottom line. if they can pay for it- then nobody else gets to decide.

Of course they are.

1) ^^^ :cuckoo: ^^^

2)
images.jpg

This child was born at 22 weeks. The left would rather this child have been murdered.
upload_2017-9-13_6-32-21.png

Of course they are.

I'm cross referencing and its for real. I'm even looking at Slate right now and this story is solid.

With pictures. Wow.

This child was born at 22 weeks. The left would rather this child have been murdered.
View attachment 148992

viability makes the issue more complex & most abortions are not performed that far along...so.give up the false equivalency.

View attachment 148992

viability makes the issue more complex & most abortions are not performed that far along...so.give up the false equivalency.

Hey shitforbrains. Most abortions are done after that period and your candidate for President wants to murder babies as they are being delivered at 9 months.

Of course they are.

I'm cross referencing and its for real. I'm even looking at Slate right now and this story is solid.

With pictures. Wow.

SLATE???? the SLATE???????? oh WOW!!!!! solid bullshit.

Of course they are.

Here's a source you can't mock.

Judge Dismisses Satanic Temple’s Lawsuit Against Missouri Abortion Rules
The lawsuit says Missouri’s abortion restrictions violate freedom of religion for Satanists.

Update, 2 p.m.: This story has been updated with comment from Satanic Temple spokesperson and founder Lucien Greaves.

A judge has thrown out a federal lawsuit filed by the Satanic Temple on behalf of a woman claiming that Missouri’s strict abortion rules, including a 72-hour waiting period, violate her religious freedoms.

U.S. District Judge Henry Edward Autrey dismissed the case because the woman, known as Mary Doe, is no longer pregnant, according to court documents. The ruling comes more than a year after the Satanic Temple filed the case—and well after Doe would have given birth.

“Plaintiff Doe is not now pregnant, there is no guaranty that she will become pregnant in the future, and that if she does, she will seek an abortion, thus, Plaintiffs' injuries are not sufficiently concrete for the Court to order the requested relief,” Autrey writes in the decision. “Because Plaintiffs have failed [to] allege a threatened injury that is certainly impending and that any future injury is particular and concrete, Plaintiffs have failed to sufficiently establish standing to challenge the Missouri statutes.”

Of course they are.

With pictures. Wow.

SLATE???? the SLATE???????? oh WOW!!!!! solid bullshit.

Piss off asshole.

ETA: personally I would recommend some condiments because the feathers would have the dish be a tad on the dry side.

Eat+Crow.jpg

View attachment 148992

Hey shitforbrains. Most abortions are done after that period and your candidate for President wants to murder babies as they are being delivered at 9 months.

Forum List

Back