Platte River email server employee under investigation for stripping VIP headers

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
This idiot posted to REDDIT asking how to remove headers from emails, LOL LOL LOL Prison time for Hillary and her idiotic buffons who post to net boards asking for help on how to hack.

House panel looking into Reddit post about Clinton's email server

The new Platt River server home

Rahway-State-Prison-01-LAF180600.jpg

Hillaries favorite color

la-me-pc-federal-prison-release-drug-traffickers-20151010

Last edited:
So now the server control person is outed for removing headers from classified emails....In his own writings.... Priceless....

I wonder who it was that requested this? Had to be a the top.. Hillary or Umadan

Too Damn funny... Hillary is going to be taken out by an IT guy that does not have immunity.....

So now the server control person is outed for removing headers from classified emails.... I wonder who it was that requested this? Had to be a the top.. Hillary or Umadan

Too Damn funny... Hillary is going to be taken out by an IT guy that does not have immunity.....
Cooler yet the emails were deleted by Reddit, but were archived by users at home, and naturally by the NSA who released them under cover..................

La di da da doo run run

I hope this mans life insurance is paid up... several people in this position have not fared well over the last couple of months...

I hope this mans life insurance is paid up... several people in this position have not fared well over the last couple of months...
Perhaps he will trip on the way into Congress and develop Hillarynesia

This also means that the IT person also had access to the emails which were classified. We've gone over the line and into the Espionage Act realm.. Destruction of classified material, dispensation of classified material, Altering and knowingly distributing classified information, etc..

This is a life in prison kind of thing..

Last edited:
This also means that the IT person also had access to the emails which were classified. We've gone over the line and into the Espionage Act realm.. Destruction of classified material, dispensation of classified material, Altering and knowingly distributing classified information, etc..

This is a life in prison kind of thing..
Did you notice that none of the Clinton gang even want to make any sort of comment on this new Reddit development? So long sveetheart

This idiot posted to REDDIT asking how to remove headers from emails, LOL LOL LOL Prison time for Hillary and her idiotic buffons who post to net boards asking for help on how to hack.

Hillaries favorite color

More info for the Clinton gang to pretend is not real

Clinton Email Wiper Appears To Have Asked Online How To Hide 'vip' Info

So can Hillary get a sex change before going to the big house?

Hillaries favorite color

More info for the Clinton gang to pretend is not real

Clinton Email Wiper Appears To Have Asked Online How To Hide 'vip' Info

So can Hillary get a sex change before going to the big house?

So by your silence you confirm that this is the end.......................

Forum List

Back