Playing politics with Israel's security

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
More reasons for your anger....

"Call me whatever you want and personally attack me as you like for saying this, but Senate Democrats are playing a disgusting game with the security of Israel for political purposes.

The U.S .Defense Department has asked for emergency funding of $225 million in support of Israel’s Iron Dome protective weapon system that has had over a 90 percent success rate in shooting down incoming Hamas rockets. In the Democrat-controlled Senate, instead of allowing this as a stand-alone appropriations measure, they seek to tie this with funding support of President Obama’s request in the current illegal immigration border crisis. Funny — I didn’t see any caveats when the Secretary of State gave Hamas, a terrorist organization, $47 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars."

Read more at Senate Democrats playing disgusting political game with Israel?s security | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

we give Israel $4Billion a year ... those damn Democrats playing politics again

uh huh........almost 70 years of playing politics.....but sure its the dems fault

And so the anger will build...

....and the "I am so angry I made a sign"

....will become "I am so angry I will kill someone."

Allen West is a fucking lunatic. He's the clown who reported that Lois Lerner was going to be arrested.

We're still waiting...for days...

No go:

New Toomey-Backed Israel Resolution Passes Senate Unanimously

"Israel has the right to defend its citizens and ensure its survival - without qualification," said Sen. Toomey. "There is no moral equivalency here. Israel must be able to protect itself from rocket attacks without the global community imposing some double standard."

Sen. Toomey co-sponsored the resolution a week ago with Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), and Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.).

The resolution:

• Reaffirms the United States' support for Israel's right to defend its citizens and ensure the survival of the State of Israel;

• Condemns the unprovoked rocket fire at Israel;

• Calls on Hamas to immediately cease all rocket and other attacks against Israel; and

• Calls on Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to dissolve the unity governing arrangement with Hamas and condemn the attacks on Israel.

UNANIMOUS(.)

Forum List

Back