Please Boycott Twitter

Twitter practices gross discrimination against people who use it. If they don't consider your message politically correct, they remove it and/or ban you. They have done it to me and many others. It's obvious that the law can do nothing about it, but we can. I'm asking you to avoid it. Please don't use Twitter.
More cancel culture at play.

Depends on who "started it" doesn't it? Nothing wrong with boycotts and cancel culture if YOU are personally a victim of their practices.. I'll never buy Gillette again since they went big AD campaign to portray me as a neanderthal, beer chugging, meat roasting bubba with a habit of abusing women...

I didn't CHOOSE "cancel culture".. It was pure revenge for libeling/slandering me with patently UNTRUE accusations..

Cancel culture is targeting someone you don't agree with politically in an effort to get them fired, expelled from University, or force them out of business for some lesser, less WIDESPREAD comments you GO DIG UP... Comments or actions that did not INVOLVE you and were never DIRECTED at you. When somebody or some company takes a DIRECT WHACK at YOU WITHOUT PROVOCATION -- that's a whole different animal...
I stopped buying Gillette because of their outrageous prices yet a call for a Twitter boycotts is because their format has mods at work and they impose rules like here on USMB. No difference, no bias, no discrimination due to political activity and association...Just like on USMB....It's all about how one acts and what one says that get the banhammer.
the fact you think USMB and Twitter are the same shows your stupidity far more than any creative way i could come up to do it.

Twitter practices gross discrimination against people who use it. If they don't consider your message politically correct, they remove it and/or ban you. They have done it to me and many others. It's obvious that the law can do nothing about it, but we can. I'm asking you to avoid it. Please don't use Twitter.
More cancel culture at play.

Depends on who "started it" doesn't it? Nothing wrong with boycotts and cancel culture if YOU are personally a victim of their practices.. I'll never buy Gillette again since they went big AD campaign to portray me as a neanderthal, beer chugging, meat roasting bubba with a habit of abusing women...

I didn't CHOOSE "cancel culture".. It was pure revenge for libeling/slandering me with patently UNTRUE accusations..

Cancel culture is targeting someone you don't agree with politically in an effort to get them fired, expelled from University, or force them out of business for some lesser, less WIDESPREAD comments you GO DIG UP... Comments or actions that did not INVOLVE you and were never DIRECTED at you. When somebody or some company takes a DIRECT WHACK at YOU WITHOUT PROVOCATION -- that's a whole different animal...
I stopped buying Gillette because of their outrageous prices yet a call for a Twitter boycotts is because their format has mods at work and they impose rules like here on USMB. No difference, no bias, no discrimination due to political activity and association...Just like on USMB....It's all about how one acts and what one says that get the banhammer.
the fact you think USMB and Twitter are the same shows your stupidity far more than any creative way i could come up to do it.
Now go call someone that gives a damn.

ex-twitter ceo posted this...on twitter

EjNSBpTXYAEbE2r

Always thought Trump should only use Twitter to redirect his millions to Parler. He alone could create a huge Twitter alternative

I am an old man (83) who barely even knows what Twitter or Facebook is.

So I am delighted to join the OP's campaign.

I assume that January 19, 2021, will be the last day of (relative) freedom of speech in the United States of America.

Everyone will be expected to repeat the (Democratic) party line or keep their mouth shut.

Does never having a Twitter account count? I also deleted my Facebook account for the same reason. Now if I get even a faint whiff of social engineering or political bias on any site I'm gone.

You don't even know what anybody said, jackass.

Nor did you take the initiative to share what was said. Right? Why not?

I know you're whining and pouting like a crybaby, though.

Carry yourself like an adult and you won't have these sorts of problems. I can tell by the way you're carrying yourself in this very thread how you act on those platforms.

Learn to lead. Practice a bit of self control and maturity. It's not hard to get along and coexist with people on those sorts of social platforms.

What horsecrap. I'm 74 years old, a CPA and former US Navy officer. I've done more leading and discipline than you ever dreamed. What you are is a pretentious amateur Psychologist who does not know shit. I will ignore you from now on.

What horsecrap. I'm 74 years old, a CPA and former US Navy officer. I've done more leading and discipline than you ever dreamed. What you are is a pretentious amateur Psychologist who does not know shit. I will ignore you from now on.

Alright, then. I'm gonna go tweet some wambuhlance memes.

"Twitter will put limits on how users can retweet posts, making make it harder for tweets to go viral in an effort to slow the spread of misinformation ahead of the U.S. election"

Complete bullshit.. It's BECAUSE of political discrimination and you know it..

Conservatives hate fact checkers and truth checkers. That's because they tend to lie more readily than normal humans breathe. And you know that. You're just butthurt because your authoritarian cult gets called out for lying on very rare occasions.

What, you really thought it wasn't obvious?

If you don't want your lies pointed out, then stop lying. If you don't want decent people to criticize you for acting like human shitstains, then stop acting like human shitstains.

It's really simple. Your side's inability to act like responsible and moral adults does not mandate anyone to publish their immorality.

Forum List

Back