Please run Hillary, it will be great to see her destroyed.

what I find amusing is that the dems are stuck with the old, corrupt bitch. They have to run her. Its her turn and the black guy took her turn last time.

I am quite sure that the DNC power brokers would be very happy if she came down with some debilitating disease.

otherwise she is their Bob Dole and the results will be like his.

We don't know who the cons support since all they can muster is Hillary threads to let us know where their candidates stands and what snake oil they are selling..

I don't think rank & file repubs are gonna have a choice in the matter this time around because it looks like the big money is backing bush. And maybe that explains why they're so fixated on Hillary.

We don't know who the cons support since all they can muster is Hillary threads to let us know where their candidates stands and what snake oil they are selling..

I don't think rank & file repubs are gonna have a choice in the matter this time around because it looks like the big money is backing bush. And maybe that explains why they're so fixated on Hillary.
If the choice is between Lil' Jebby and Mrs. Cankles,...that is like the choice between Coke and uh....Coke.

At any rate it hardly matters, since the Oligarchy really runs the nation.

If she wins the D nomination, the media will do all they can to whitewash her horrendous record of lies and corruption....and many Americans will dutifully believe whatever the lib media tells them.

No, the real problem is that you Wingnuts have cried Wolf so many times on Hillary, no one takes you seriously anymore.
NO, the REAL PROBLEM is that everyone is getting NUMB to ALL the CORRUPTION and SCANDAL the clintons are involved in. It's mind numbing. They really belong in JAIL.

Even at this point in time, 90% of all voters already know what party they're going to vote for. The country is THAT POLARIZED. What votes are left up for grabs will hardly have any impact at all, they're almost irrelevant. What will matter is who decides to show up at the polls. Whichever party has the best turn out will have their rep elected.

There is some small chance Hillary might win on a general election. But she would first have to nominated. For that she's too female and too white. There IS time for a gender-bender operation twixt now and Democrat Party convention/clusterfuck though.....

Perfect example of a crazed wingnut partisan....you ignore Hillary's extensive record of lies and corruption. How do you do that?

Very simply. I remember how badly Republicans fuck up EVERYTHING when they get into office.

None of Hillary's "Corruption" has any effect on my life. REpubilcan incompetence, particularly by the Bush Crime Family, does.

She could be burying interns on the South Lawn, but as long as I am doing well, I really don't care.

NO, the REAL PROBLEM is that everyone is getting NUMB to ALL the CORRUPTION and SCANDAL the clintons are involved in. It's mind numbing. They really belong in JAIL.

Even at this point in time, 90% of all voters already know what party they're going to vote for. The country is THAT POLARIZED. What votes are left up for grabs will hardly have any impact at all, they're almost irrelevant. What will matter is who decides to show up at the polls. Whichever party has the best turn out will have their rep elected.

Guy, the thing is, when the Clintons were in power, we had full employment, and record prosperity. that's why people don't care.

Guy, the thing is, when the Clintons were in power, we had full employment, and record prosperity. that's why people don't care.
Again, no. Bubba clinton benefited from Reagan and rode the .com bubble. He was responsible for nothing good due to anything he did. Intelligent, informed people know this.

If she wins the D nomination, the media will do all they can to whitewash her horrendous record of lies and corruption....and many Americans will dutifully believe whatever the lib media tells them.

No, the real problem is that you Wingnuts have cried Wolf so many times on Hillary, no one takes you seriously anymore.

Nice try. Actually no one takes Hillary seriously anymore. She and Obama....two peas in a pod. :eusa_liar:

If the choice is between Lil' Jebby and Mrs. Cankles,...that is like the choice between Coke and uh....Coke.

If that's how it ends up playing out than you're right. The big bucks are in charge.

if it comes down to jeb or the hildebeast, 70% of the country will stay home or vote 3rd party.'
'
a bush/clinton campaign would be terrible for the country.

It would be nice if they at least would put someone interesting in the White House, such as Bob Barker or Tony Danza. Maybe Jackie Chan would make for an interesting President. Or, we could get some random loon from an inpatient mental facility. I mean, if we're going to have a puppet show, why not get someone entertaining in there? :thup:

(My eye is still on you, Roseanne ;) )

Again, no. Bubba clinton benefited from Reagan and rode the .com bubble. He was responsible for nothing good due to anything he did. Intelligent, informed people know this.

Uh, yeah. Did you miss the 1990 recession which was so bad they threw Poppy Bush out on his ass? Clinton totally fixed that mess.

Intelligent informed people know this. Also people who weren't in comas.

It would be crazy to hear someone actually go after her over her political stances. Her opponents seem to have stopped caring about that long ago.
Her political stances? She will be another obama re-run

It would be nice if they at least would put someone interesting in the White House, such as Bob Barker or Tony Danza. Maybe Jackie Chan would make for an interesting President. Or, we could get some random loon from an inpatient mental facility. I mean, if we're going to have a puppet show, why not get someone entertaining in there? :thup:

They couldn't do any worse. Roseanne included, although god help us all if she starts singing the national anthem. Anything but that.

They couldn't do any worse. Roseanne included, although god help us all if she starts singing the national anthem. Anything but that.
Something tells me we could weaponize that voice and use it to make the world do our bidding. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back