"Please Welcome Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton" Crowd goes wild!

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
Well over 2 minutes. Can't calm the audience down. They went wild! This woman should've been the victor in 2016. We all know it. Most of America voted for her, but she was defeated in a system I fully support -- the electoral college system. That said, no one in their right minds can deny how popular and loved she is. Great patriot and incredible woman.

This one deserves it's own thread.

4 minutes in she shows what an incredibly great speaker she is. Most politicians can only wish they had an iota of her talent.

She mentions the 34 felony convictions!

"Lock him up!"

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

10:50 the crowd goes wild! Hillary ahs to stop speaking

"Lock him up!"

339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well over 2 minutes. Can't calm the audience down. They went wild! This woman should've been the victor in 2016. We all know it. Most of America voted for her, but she was defeated in a system I fully support -- the electoral college system. That said, no one in their right minds can deny how popular and loved she is. Great patriot and incredible woman.

"Please Welcome Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton" Crowd goes wild!​

Their crowd seems to do that for their losers....

How so
Our elections are completely secure ...or so you've said

No offense. I believe Hillary sucks. But, not as much as the orange bag O' shit. Granted, it's a very low bar, but I have my reasons nonetheless. :dunno:

I believe Brandon's best speech was tonight. Magaturds are likely shitting themselves.

Forum List

Back