🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police agencies are desperate to hire. But they say few want the job.

Yeah........the facts of that case aside.....how many times does that happen compared to the actual 10s of thousands of young black men dying in democrat party controlled cities due to the policies of the democrat party......the democrats control those cities from top to bottom, including the police.......

This is a result of the democrat party and its leftist policies.......
Why is that a proper comparison? No one is defending murderers.

People are defending thug cops though.

Officers are your best friend as long as you’re willing to abandon all your civil rights.

The moment you start sticking up for yourself, they turn into authoritarian thugs.

Not all, and that is the result of lowering standards for decades.

Chicago police are quitting and going to work in the surrounding suburbs.....and they have had a massive number of officers put in their retirement papers....

Great! These cities need to turn into crime blood baths then maybe finally some people will finally wake up to what democraps and BLM are really all about.

Not all, and that is the result of lowering standards for decades.
Yes, standards have been lowered and also the culture is incredibly toxic.

Police are given training mostly on how to kill people and beat them into submission. They’re given very little training on the law and civil rights.

Officers are your best friend as long as you’re willing to abandon all your civil rights.
I have a big advantage over libs who make a habit of not cooperating with the police to the point of trying to beat them up and shoot them with their own guns

I get special treatment because I cooperate and follow instructions like civilized citizens should do

Last edited:

Police are given training mostly on how to kill people and beat them into submission. They’re given very little training on the law and civil rights.

Wow....the stupid is strong with you, and it your ignorance is obviously why the democrats rule those cities........

The police have millions of contacts every year, and the ones that end up fatal usually begin with the suspect fighting with the police instead of complying with lawful orders.....but in democrat party controlled cities, fatherless homes are the rule, not the exception, so young children don't learn how to be polite and deal with the police...so they fight, and escalate, and end up getting killed.........it starts in the homes, not the police academies...

I have a big advantage over libs who maje a habit of not cooperating with the police to the point of trying to beat them up and shoot them with their own gins

I get special treatment because I cooperate and follow instructions like civilized citizens should do
Some of us value our constitutional rights more than you. Our founders gave us rights for a reason. If we don’t protect them, we will lose them.

Your willingness to abandon them doesn’t make you better than everyone else.

Wow....the stupid is strong with you, and it your ignorance is obviously why the democrats rule those cities........

The police have millions of contacts every year, and the ones that end up fatal usually begin with the suspect fighting with the police instead of complying with lawful orders.....but in democrat party controlled cities, fatherless homes are the rule, not the exception, so young children don't learn how to be polite and deal with the police...so they fight, and escalate, and end up getting killed.........it starts in the homes, not the police academies...
Maybe if police didn’t have a history of racial profiling and violation of civil rights, people would actually respect officers and be polite with them.

Respect is earned.

Obviously fewer people will want a career that has been so demonized by a sizeable portion of the population.

One of my grandsons was considering becoming a police officer. Fortunately I was able to discourage him.

He joined the Navy.

No, they are trained in how to write reports. They receive almost no training in use of firearms, and especially in tactics, or strategy. They are minimally trained in how to interact with the mentally ill.

They aren't trained in how to kill people.

Maybe if police didn’t have a history of racial profiling and violation of civil rights, people would actually respect officers and be polite with them.

Respect is earned.

You have had 60 years of lowering standards to appease leftist advocates.

This is the result.

You have had 60 years of lowering standards to appease leftist advocates.

This is the result.
Nonsense. Police have been trained to be more and more aggressive and placed into a warrior mentality which increases likelihood of them responding violently to situations.

Some of us value our constitutional rights more than you. Our founders gave us rights for a reason. If we don’t protect them, we will lose them.

Your willingness to abandon them doesn’t make you better than everyone else.
The difference here is that libs want to settle the issue on the street using violence

Whereas I think the better way is to cooperate peacefully and settle it in court later

Respect is earned.

Yeah.......when you get back from the 1960s, in particular, the democrat party controlled cities from the 1960s to today, get back to us....

You do realize that the democrat party controls the cities where these police kill these violent suspects....right? They control the cities from the top to the bottom, including the head of the police..........and yet you give them your vote over and over again.......

Get back to us when you finally wake up to the democrat party and how evil it is...

Even the Saint George, the guy who died from a drug over dose died in a city controlled by the democrats.....total control by them...since 1978.........

Nonsense. Police have been trained to be more and more aggressive and placed into a warrior mentality which increases likelihood of them responding violently to situations.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about....not even a clue....a tiny clue.......I have a relative who just graduated from the academy here in Illinois, and nothing you posted is even remotely true, factual or based in reality....

The democrat party has lied to you for so long, you have no idea what truth is......

Teachers will be next as they are being demonized by a sizeable portion of the population.
The problem with Teachers is, Parent's won't hold their own kids accountable anymore, they act like entitled little shiites who do not think authority matters, bring back the board of education.

That is incorrect. The warriors are what the leftists wanted to get rid of. Warriors use force only when necessary. They can control themselves.

The modern cop is either a coward, constantly in fear because they have no real skills, or they are a bully, drunk on the power they are given, or they are outright criminals, intent on harming as many people as possible under cover of a badge.

There ARE some very good officers out there, but they are now in the minority, and their numbers are shrinking.

Respect is earned.
I could be wrong but I get the feeling that a good number of younger blacks think it is cool to disrespect police officers.

It is not cool. It is stupid. By being respectful and polite, I have talked my way out of several traffic tickets. Yes, I am white but whites are usually polite and respectful to cops. I try to be really respectful. I know a good number of cops and realize they have a job I have no interest in doing.

A polite, respectful black might be so unusual that the cop who was expecting an argument might just let him go with a warning.

I could be wrong but I get the feeling that a good number of younger blacks think it is cool to disrespect police officers.

It is not cool. It is stupid. By being respectful and polite, I have talked my way out of several traffic tickets. Yes, I am white but whites are usually polite and respectful to cops. I try to be really respectful. I know a good number of cops and realize they have a job I have no interest in doing.

A polite, respectful black might be so unusual that the cop who was expecting an argument might just let him go with a warning.
Thank you for the lesson on white privilege.

Forum List

Back