🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police agencies are desperate to hire. But they say few want the job.

I could be wrong but I get the feeling that a good number of younger blacks think it is cool to disrespect police officers.

It is not cool. It is stupid. By being respectful and polite, I have talked my way out of several traffic tickets. Yes, I am white but whites are usually polite and respectful to cops. I try to be really respectful. I know a good number of cops and realize they have a job I have no interest in doing.

A polite, respectful black might be so unusual that the cop who was expecting an argument might just let him go with a warning.

Cops MUST be respectful first. I have been pulled over by asshole cops who get furious with me because I don't respect them.

I look them in the eye and say, "respect is earned, Cartman, not given".

Thank you for the lesson on white privilege.

White Privilege.....the magic phrase the democrats have taught their minority serfs to use to ward off breaking free of the democrat prison camp..................say that phrase, and you will never have to leave the prison camp created and sustained by the democrat party....

Poor pay and disrespectful, lazy students are the main issues.
Lack of discipline causes disrespectful, lazy students.

Chicago has terrible schools but have some of best paid teachers in the nation.

The difference here is that libs want to settle the issue on the street using violence

Whereas I think the better way is to cooperate peacefully and settle it in court later
You can’t settle it in court later because qualified immunity means the cops can’t be sued for violating your rights even if you can manage to get enough evidence to prove it to a judge.

At least you are honest enough to admit it is happening unlike your fellow wingers
Yes, it's happening. Political activism doesn't belong in the public education classroom. That's why there is pushback. Get politics and the leftist agenda out of public schools and everyone will be cool.

You can’t settle it in court later because qualified immunity means the cops can’t be sued for violating your rights even if you can manage to get enough evidence to prove it to a judge.
Violating your rights how?

By falsely arresting you?

That should be settled in court rather than libs beating the crap out of the cops and then running away

Violating your rights how?

By falsely arresting you?

That should be settled in court rather than libs beating the crap out of the cops
Inadequate reasonable suspicion or probable cause leading to illegal commands and illegal detainments and illegal searches and illegal use of force.

These can’t be settled in court due to QUALIFIED IMMUNITY.

Inadequate reasonable suspicion or probable cause leading to illegal commands and illegal detainments and illegal searches and illegal use of force.

All your problems stem from the Black Brain Disease even if you are white

Fighting with the cops is a dumb idea that could get you killed

Not everyone who cries "police brutality" is valid. You resist in any manner, you probably will get hurt.

All your problems stem from the Black Brain Disease even if you are white

Fighting with the cops is a dumb idea that could get you killed
So you don’t think people should stick up for their constitutional rights?

I disagree. Our rights are too precious to abandon. It’s not a character flaw to defend yourself.

Not everyone who cries "police brutality" is valid. You resist in any manner, you probably will get hurt.
And if a cop engages in police brutality with unnecessary violence, probably nothing will happen to them.

See the discrepancy?

People sticking up for their rights are beaten. People violating rights are protected.

And if a cop engages in police brutality with unnecessary violence, probably nothing will happen to them.

See the discrepancy?

People sticking up for their rights are beaten. People violating rights are protected.
Bad cops get caught sooner or later. You're not gonna win against a cop on the street by resistance. Be calm, do what you're told, and get a good lawyer.

So you don’t think people should stick up for their constitutional rights?

I disagree. Our rights are too precious to abandon. It’s not a character flaw to defend yourself.
You should stick up for your rights in court

You should stick up for your rights in court
It doesn’t work. I’ve been trying to tell you. It’s called qualified immunity and means the officer isn’t responsible for violating your rights.

It doesn’t work. I’ve been trying to tell you. It’s called qualified immunity and means the officer isn’t responsible for violating your rights.
So shooting out on the street sounds better to libs?

Thats insane

Forum List

Back