🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police are allowed to lose their shit, untrained citizens are supposed to be calm

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
13592665_1038239309626617_1153596681215673456_n.jpg

Be calm *CLICK CLICK* or I'll BLOW YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF!

I mean think about that. A cop who's 'trained' for hostile situation and who has a gun, points that gun at someone, and the person who isn't trained and is staring at a gun is the one who is supposed to control the situation.

Something has to change. The police in the US are woefully lacking in training and many of them are terrified to go out and do their job.

I mean think about that. A cop who's 'trained' for hostile situation and who has a gun, points that gun at someone, and the person who isn't trained and is staring at a gun is the one who is supposed to control the situation.

Something has to change. The police in the US are woefully lacking in training and many of them are terrified to go out and do their job.

^^^^^^^^^
Well, lookee here...........another over-emotional knee-jerk reaction.............

Allowed? I wouldn't say allowed, given how their lives are on display. But the fact still remains, when a cop points a gun at you and tells you to do something, you do exactly what he says to do and don't argue with him. Let a lawyer get you a big payday later on if he was wrong. You can't enjoy it from a grave.

Approximately 2.4 MILLION negroes arrested in this country in 2015 and 250 of them were shot and killed and dumb fuck liberals go ape shit like there is some sort of epidemic of racist cops running around shooting negroes for no reason..

1 negro gets shot for every 96000 that get arrested. How many out of every 96000 negroes in Chicago gets shot on a daily basis?

^^^^^^^^^
Well, lookee here...........another over-emotional knee-jerk reaction.............

If you have no emotion over the death of 5 police officers then you're already cold and you should find a box to lie in.

Title of this thread is total BS. A straw man at best. It's posted to agitate for more division and hatred for our police. Dishonest and disgusting.

^^^^^^^^^

If you have no emotion over the death of 5 police officers then you're already cold and you should find a box to lie in.

^^^^^^^^^
Well, lookee here, another :lame2: liberal deflection that yours truly is too smart to buy into..........:laugh:..........

Title of this thread is total BS. A straw man at best. It's posted to agitate for more division and hatred for our police. Dishonest and disgusting.

*Uh If I scream dishonest but pretend to be really angry maybe no one will notice I havent explained how its dishonest*

Oohh dear how dishonest and and and disGUSTING ...Oh my goodness, I cannot believe its soooooo ugly!!

I agree, when these things happen , when police jump the gun, its a tragedy and it should be investigated as such . Bad cops should be punished and negligent cops should be punished when lives are lost, but to assert that All cops are bad is completely wrong. Its pretty much the same as saying all Muslims are bad , and I know you dont subscribe to that.

With the number of police interactions that happen every day, and often when there are confrontations, these incidents are still a fraction. Theres never a news story when cops use restraint which is most of the time. There may be a better way of weeding some of these bad cops out through the training process though, I think maybe they are putting badges on some guys who are a little too fearful, maybe its just not a job for everyone.

^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^
Well, lookee here, another :lame2: liberal deflection that yours truly is too smart to buy into..........:laugh:..........

Come on, give us a kiss Pinche.

In the concealed carry classes taught to civilians, you ARE taught regarding "measured response".

It all boils down to that there are very few situations that you may be justified in shooting someone.

The way many concealed permit holders deal with this is to un-conceal their weapon with their non-shooting hand and grip the weapon with their shooting hand to get ready to draw it. An undrawn weapon is not an offense of any kind.

This normally chases the criminal perp away immediately.

For cops, their weapon is already displayed. So anyone picking a fight with them or resisting arrest is de facto going to be in the process of going for the cop's weapon, like the recent British moron at one of the Trump rallies tried to do.

So a cop does not have any alternatives.

Anyone who resists arrest or fights with a cop is normally going to get shot.

Negroes have a really bad habit of not taking orders from cops at all. This is the fundamental problem that cops encounter.

Inexperienced or underconfident cops may very well over-react sometimes. A rookie is a rookie and rookies make mistakes.

And armchair quarterbacking is also an irresistible temptation for civilian non-cops.

We still don't know what happened exactly, step by step, in the Baton Rouge LA shooting.

Even so, when a cop gives you orders it is wise to do as you are told, and don't move otherwise, and keep your hands where the cop can see them.

The cop has a dangerous job to do, and it only takes a split second to get killed as a cop doing your job.

I was pulled over one morning on the way home from a 7/11 grocery while getting milk. My license plate light was burned out. The cop asked me a lot of questions about being out that late. I kept my hands where he could see them and I answered all his questions. Eventually he told me to get the light fixed, and he did not issue a ticket. He thanked me for being cooperative.

That's how it's supposed to work.

We still do not know exactly what happened in Baton Rouge.

In the meantime blacks are now killing cops in Dallas and causing riots in Oakland CA.

Lovely.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back