🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police are allowed to lose their shit, untrained citizens are supposed to be calm

Amazing how this Baton Rouge incident has incited the whole Nation from coast to coast.

I can't go to or through Oakland CA today because the Negroes are rioting there now.

Try having a bullet in your chest and see which is more uncomfortable
I am sick of your bullshit.

Time to start shooting and may God have mercy on this nation.

Fuck you to hell.

Since I might be called to jury duty anytime, I always try to keep an open mind about everything..
Some would say that an open mind is a generally recommendable course of action for ones whole life.

Which makes me doubt you even know what an open mind is.

So, a lot of people here seem to think that police are absolute authorities and any disobedience to them is justifiably punishable by death.

That may be the reality of how things are....in a FASCIST SOCIETY.

But that sure as hell isn't how things are supposed to be.

The root of this problem is the failure of grand juries to conduct fair investigations.

It's simple:

If a police officer deserves to be indicted, then he should be indicted.
If a police officer does not deserve to be indicted, then he should not be indicted.

The fact is that grand juries categorically refuse to indict police police officer. This means that police officers are allowed to commit murder.
THIS is a STRAW MAN.

For all of you who do not know what a straw man is, THIS is what it is.

The O/P of the straw man sets up a phrase that is easily defeated.

The setting up of the phrase is a process of twisting the actual situation.

Boys and girls, your word for today is STRAW MAN.

Just wait for the investigation which will include all sides of the story. The good and honorable cops side and all the Witnesses who are liars. :2up:
Since I might be called to jury duty anytime, I always try to keep an open mind about everything.

For the moment it is safe to assume the victim did something that the cop did not like or told him not to do.

This assumption is based on the extensive training that cops are given.

It is also fairly safe to assume that the victim made some kind of big mistake.

This assumption is based on the complete lack of training that Negroes and any other underprivileged class are given about following instructions.

For now all we can do is assume, and wait.

We still have no idea of who did what and so who is guilty of what.

Amazing, assume that everything the cop did was right. But, wait for the investigation? That sounds like

443a04d963c491fae204f930c6f2619e.jpg

So, a lot of people here seem to think that police are absolute authorities and any disobedience to them is justifiably punishable by death.

No, this is how things are in LAW ABIDING SOCIETIES.

IT has nothing to do with fascism, idiot.

No, this is how things are in LAW ABIDING SOCIETIES.

IT has nothing to do with fascism, idiot.

Neither one of them broke the law unless not being completely still is against the law

Since I might be called to jury duty anytime, I always try to keep an open mind about everything..
Some would say that an open mind is a generally recommendable course of action for ones whole life.

"Some would say" is a fallacy of argumentum populum. Keep using those fallacies if you are good at them. Some people only know how to think in fallacies.

The rest of your statement in 2 parts is a fallacy of argument from ignorance.

You know a lot of fallacies obviously. Protagoras of ancient Athens would have been proud of you.

Socrates on the other hand would have called you an Id-iota -- someone who does not think at all.

I mean think about that. A cop who's 'trained' for hostile situation and who has a gun, points that gun at someone, and the person who isn't trained and is staring at a gun is the one who is supposed to control the situation.

Something has to change. The police in the US are woefully lacking in training and many of them are terrified to go out and do their job.
dude, that's just nuts. On a training course everything is controlled. In real life it is not. And for you to suggest differently shows your utter lack of reality.

Ask any veteran if they were calm when they went to war and were confronted. Aren't they trained?

"Some would say" is a fallacy of argumentum populum. Keep using those fallacies if you are good at them. Some people only know how to think in fallacies.

The rest of your statement in 2 parts is a fallacy of argument from ignorance.

You know a lot of fallacies obviously. Protagoras of ancient Athens would have been proud of you.

Socrates on the other hand would have called you an Id-iota -- someone who does not think at all.
I didnt make an argument, Socrates.

I mean think about that. A cop who's 'trained' for hostile situation and who has a gun, points that gun at someone, and the person who isn't trained and is staring at a gun is the one who is supposed to control the situation.

Something has to change. The police in the US are woefully lacking in training and many of them are terrified to go out and do their job.

Dear IsaacNewton
Instead of all this "armchair coaching" from the couch in front of TVs
and preaching from the Pastoral or Presidential pulpits,
why not have all the concerned citizens JOIN your local military, police,
teacher's unions, and prison ministries. Go out there and get in the field.

Go through training, meet with police about procedures, and make sure
there is better screening of both citizens and police and teachers in each community.

Preaching to "somebody else to change" is what isn't getting anywhere.

The people I've seen make effective change go out there and get directly involved.
Those are the groups I support, the people I get involved with who understand DIY.
Try it. You'd be amazed how a few people in each community can make it happen.

Amazing how this Baton Rouge incident has incited the whole Nation from coast to coast.

I can't go to or through Oakland CA today because the Negroes are rioting there now.
They need more free toilet paper

Dear IsaacNewton
Instead of all this "armchair coaching" from the couch in front of TVs
and preaching from the Pastoral or Presidential pulpits,
why not have all the concerned citizens JOIN your local military, police,
teacher's unions, and prison ministries. Go out there and get in the field.

Go through training, meet with police about procedures, and make sure
there is better screening of both citizens and police and teachers in each community.

Preaching to "somebody else to change" is what isn't getting anywhere.

The people I've seen make effective change go out there and get directly involved.
Those are the groups I support, the people I get involved with who understand DIY.
Try it. You'd be amazed how a few people in each community can make it happen.

You don't have to do something to speak to it, otherwise every person would have to remain mute on 99.9% of all human activity. A ridiculous concept.

The police culture has to change. I would suggest if police in every city and town held townhalls and said in a calm neutral way to the black community "if you are pulled over don't do anything. Keep your hands on the wheel and don't move. If you haven't done anything then you don't have anything to worry about". And the black community needs to start doing this (I know many already know and do this). Is this how you'd want to have to interact with your local police force? No. But the police have gotten gun crazy regarding black people. And it has been this way for a long time. The black community needs to LEARN to be un-confrontational with the police, and the police have to stop being terrified of black people en masse. However, we saw this week a black man who told the officer he had a concealed carry permit and a weapon and he was reaching for his ID and registration and he was shot anyway.

The police have to stop viewing every single black man they pull over as a thug. And put in place training that allows them to step back and deal with the situation without emptying their clip for no good reason. There isn't an equal footing here. The black citizen is unarmed in almost every case and has no authority. A policeman is always armed and has the authority to kill people. The onus is on the police to bend over backwards to get it right.

Forum List

Back