🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police are allowed to lose their shit, untrained citizens are supposed to be calm

I mean think about that. A cop who's 'trained' for hostile situation and who has a gun, points that gun at someone, and the person who isn't trained and is staring at a gun is the one who is supposed to control the situation.

Something has to change. The police in the US are woefully lacking in training and many of them are terrified to go out and do their job.

^^^^^^^^^
Well, lookee here...........another over-emotional knee-jerk reaction.............

If you have no emotion over the death of 5 police officers then you're already cold and you should find a box to lie in.

^^^^^^^^^
Well, lookee here, another :lame2: liberal deflection that yours truly is too smart to buy into..........:laugh:..........

Come on, give us a kiss Pinche.

Only when you become sensible...............and, I'm not waiting...........:bye1:.

I mean think about that. A cop who's 'trained' for hostile situation and who has a gun, points that gun at someone, and the person who isn't trained and is staring at a gun is the one who is supposed to control the situation.

Something has to change. The police in the US are woefully lacking in training and many of them are terrified to go out and do their job.
junk science from a guy who calls himself Isaac Newton....Hilarious

You don't know the difference between science and commentary. Ummmm...WHAT IS A CONSERVATIVE FOR 200 ALEX.

^^^^^^^^^
Well, lookee here...........another over-emotional knee-jerk reaction.............

If you have no emotion over the death of 5 police officers then you're already cold and you should find a box to lie in.

^^^^^^^^^
Well, lookee here, another :lame2: liberal deflection that yours truly is too smart to buy into..........:laugh:..........

Only when you become sensible...............and, I'm not waiting...........:bye1:.

Ew, gross.

Something does have to change. Citizens need to learn that obedience to LEO commands is NOT OPTIONAL unless you are prepared to deal with the consequences of that disobedience.

^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^

You don't know the difference between science and commentary. Ummmm...WHAT IS A CONSERVATIVE FOR 200 ALEX.
what ever you say loco pendejo

In the concealed carry classes taught to civilians, you ARE taught regarding "measured response".

It all boils down to that there are very few situations that you may be justified in shooting someone.

The way many concealed permit holders deal with this is to un-conceal their weapon with their non-shooting hand and grip the weapon with their shooting hand to get ready to draw it. An undrawn weapon is not an offense of any kind.

This normally chases the criminal perp away immediately.

For cops, their weapon is already displayed. So anyone picking a fight with them or resisting arrest is de facto going to be in the process of going for the cop's weapon, like the recent British moron at one of the Trump rallies tried to do.

So a cop does not have any alternatives.

Anyone who resists arrest or fights with a cop is normally going to get shot.

Negroes have a really bad habit of not taking orders from cops at all. This is the fundamental problem that cops encounter.

Inexperienced or underconfident cops may very well over-react sometimes. A rookie is a rookie and rookies make mistakes.

And armchair quarterbacking is also an irresistible temptation for civilian non-cops.

We still don't know what happened exactly, step by step, in the Baton Rouge LA shooting.

Even so, when a cop gives you orders it is wise to do as you are told, and don't move otherwise, and keep your hands where the cop can see them.

The cop has a dangerous job to do, and it only takes a split second to get killed as a cop doing your job.

I was pulled over one morning on the way home from a 7/11 grocery while getting milk. My license plate light was burned out. The cop asked me a lot of questions about being out that late. I kept my hands where he could see them and I answered all his questions. Eventually he told me to get the light fixed, and he did not issue a ticket. He thanked me for being cooperative.

That's how it's supposed to work.

We still do not know exactly what happened in Baton Rouge.

In the meantime blacks are not killing cops in Dallas and causing riots in Oakland CA.

Lovely.

Its true, cops are often shot by their own gun when there is a struggle. Its something the police know but most people don't think about - aka Michael Brown episode.

Title of this thread is total BS. A straw man at best. It's posted to agitate for more division and hatred for our police. Dishonest and disgusting.
I have tried to show how there is an element of truth to it and why.

Bottom line is do what the cop tells you. You can complain to the police review board later.

A lot of negroes is not good at doing what the cop tells you.

Just wait for the investigation which will include all sides of the story. The good and honorable cops side and all the Witnesses who are liars. :2up:

Amazing how this Baton Rouge incident has incited the whole Nation from coast to coast.

I can't go to or through Oakland CA today because the Negroes are rioting there now.

Amazing how this Baton Rouge incident has incited the whole Nation from coast to coast.

I can't go to or through Oakland CA today because the Negroes are rioting there now.

Try having a bullet in your chest and see which is more uncomfortable

Something does have to change. Citizens need to learn that obedience to LEO commands is NOT OPTIONAL unless you are prepared to deal with the consequences of that disobedience.

unfortunantly after these recent incidences, I think this will cause more African Americans to be even more disobedient in traffic stops. And i really do mean unfortunantly, I have a feeling this is going to get worse, There are probably changes in training that need to be addressed. There have also been cops shot dead in traffic stops though that probably died because they used restraint at the wrong moment, so its kind of a two edged sword there.
The news media and public figures needs to take this all into consideration and report things truthfully but in a way that minimizes civil unrest, if thats even possible

13592665_1038239309626617_1153596681215673456_n.jpg

Be calm *CLICK CLICK* or I'll BLOW YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF!
Do you enjoy being pussy whipped??

but to assert that All cops are bad is completely wrong.

You guys see this a lot when it wasnt said.

Well, I thought your OP looked like a blanket assertion, "Cops being allowed" kinda looked like all cops to me but thanks for clarifying thats not what you meant

Thinking is what failed you

thats a clever quip there, got any more? I wasnt meaning you any disrespect no need to be a ....

So, a lot of people here seem to think that police are absolute authorities and any disobedience to them is justifiably punishable by death.

That may be the reality of how things are....in a FASCIST SOCIETY.

But that sure as hell isn't how things are supposed to be.

The root of this problem is the failure of grand juries to conduct fair investigations.

It's simple:

If a police officer deserves to be indicted, then he should be indicted.
If a police officer does not deserve to be indicted, then he should not be indicted.

The fact is that grand juries categorically refuse to indict police police officer. This means that police officers are allowed to commit murder.

but to assert that All cops are bad is completely wrong.

You guys see this a lot when it wasnt said.

Well, I thought your OP looked like a blanket assertion, "Cops being allowed" kinda looked like all cops to me but thanks for clarifying thats not what you meant

Thinking is what failed you

thats a clever quip there, got any more? I wasnt meaning you any disrespect no need to be a ....

No I'm just saying that you THOUGHT thats what I was saying although I never did. Instead of assuming just ask

Just wait for the investigation which will include all sides of the story. The good and honorable cops side and all the Witnesses who are liars. :2up:
Since I might be called to jury duty anytime, I always try to keep an open mind about everything.

For the moment it is safe to assume the victim did something that the cop did not like or told him not to do.

This assumption is based on the extensive training that cops are given.

It is also fairly safe to assume that the victim made some kind of big mistake.

This assumption is based on the complete lack of training that Negroes and any other underprivileged class are given about following instructions.

For now all we can do is assume, and wait.

We still have no idea of who did what and so who is guilty of what.

unfortunantly after these recent incidences, I think this will cause more African Americans to be even more disobedient in traffic stops. And i really do mean unfortunantly, I have a feeling this is going to get worse, There are probably changes in training that need to be addressed. There have also been cops shot dead in traffic stops though that probably died because they used restraint at the wrong moment, so its kind of a two edged sword there.
The news media and public figures needs to take this all into consideration and report things truthfully but in a way that minimizes civil unrest, if thats even possible

It's gonna get far worse on both sides. This is going to be a War sooner rather than later.

So, a lot of people here seem to think that police are absolute authorities and any disobedience to them is justifiably punishable by death.

That may be the reality of how things are....in a FASCIST SOCIETY.

But that sure as hell isn't how things are supposed to be.

The root of this problem is the failure of grand juries to conduct fair investigations.

It's simple:

If a police officer deserves to be indicted, then he should be indicted.
If a police officer does not deserve to be indicted, then he should not be indicted.

The fact is that grand juries categorically refuse to indict police police officer. This means that police officers are allowed to commit murder.
Anyone who resists arrest or does not follow instructions is simply a fool.

Getting into a shootout with a cop is a fool's errand if you are armed.

And if you are not armed you don't want to provoke an incident.

Forum List

Back