Police arrest teen who built gun-flying drone

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
Police arrest teen who built gun-flying drone
Where are the gun nuts when you need them? They always complain about legislature on guns that are "scary looking"; would a drone mounted handgun not qualify as something unnecessarily legislated against because it's just a handgun whether it's a person or machine pulling the trigger?

Actually no, in my opinion, as you are going looking for trouble with a drone rather than responding to trouble within a certain perimeter.

Actually no, in my opinion, as you are going looking for trouble with a drone rather than responding to trouble within a certain perimeter.
I do not get your idea. What do you think upset policemen more: a drone or an offence against privacy?
I am talking about the threat of guns which are at the hands of crazy inventors who are too dangerous for society...

If you watch the video of his first encounter with the police he did nothing wrong. The fact they even got an arrest warrant was ridiculous and I don't think a single word of truth had come out of their mouths at any point.

According to the article the arrest had nothing to do with the drone.

Apparently this guy is a hothead. And maybe after all is said and done he'll be a felon banned from having guns.

Gun on a drone should be illegal but it is not yet illegal.

There are crazies in all society and laws will not phase them one bit. I went by your description, and responded to that, not assuming the teen was crazy, just a teen concocting a hair brained contraption.
I do not get your idea. What do you think upset policemen more: a drone or an offence against privacy?
I am talking about the threat of guns which are at the hands of crazy inventors who are too dangerous for society...

One interesting thing is the parallel to Sandra Bland. This guy was arrested originally for something similar ... refusing to obey a cop.

Makes me wonder if we are too much of a police state and are losing our rights. Where in the Constitution does it allow cops to order us around because they feel like it?

Forum List

Back