Police capture the second escaped prisoner

Good thing Sweat is white........shot in the back twice. Now that I said that, let me make one thing clear, I AM NOT STICKING UP FOR HIM.......please resume your normal activities.

Good thing Sweat is white........shot in the back twice. Now that I said that, let me make one thing clear, I AM NOT STICKING UP FOR HIM.......please resume your normal activities.

Well they killed the other one and he wasn't black

If either one was black north New York State would be burning right now.

I doubt that. Reverends Sharpton and Jackson are busy doing something about all the black-on-black murders in Chicago.

Wait....nevermind.

So they had this great plan to escape but not to get out of DODGE? LOL

their plan fell apart when their ride decided not to show up.
a week, 10 days ago, (dont' remember exactly), I predicted they were no more than 10 miles from the prison.

The 1st made it 20 miles, the 2nd made it 28.

their plan fell apart when their ride decided not to show up.
a week, 10 days ago, (dont' remember exactly), I predicted they were no more than 10 miles from the prison.

The 1st made it 20 miles, the 2nd made it 28.

Oh that's what it was, thanks I was wondering why they were in NY

They'll need to scour the route from the prison to Constable, NY, were he was captured. Along the way these 2 killers went into houses and cabins. Some of these were unoccupied, according to news reports, belonging to people who use them during the hunting season (not yet in session). That's apparently how they survived - by stealing food and a shotgun.

The scary part though is they may also have entered occupied houses and cabins. If they did, there might be dead bodies left behind there. Or robbed and raped women, who would rather not speak out about it. Time will tell. This escape story may not be over just yet.

Im thinking those dirty prison employees are probably very unhappy about this escaped murderer getting taken alive. He's gonna be filling in all the blanks for sure.

Especially on the broad that left em high & dry

These stupid mutherfuckers escaped to go around the corner LOL

Escapee David Sweat shot in custody - CNN.com

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO....dude you got me pissin on myself....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.......funny funny funny!!!
upload_2015-6-29_23-24-57.jpeg

Forum List

Back