Police dog dies after being left in handler's patrol car

Conyers K-9 dies after being left in handler s patrol car - CBS46 News
It was a horrible accident. I agree but I want him to lose his career and go to prison. It doesn't seem to me there was no criminal intent. That's a good thing we cannot go to jail if there was no intent. Mistakes happen. But let's be fair and obey the law.

Would YOU lose your career if you did that? No. At worst...you'd be arrested on a weak animal cruelty ticket and get bonded out and pay a fine. At WORST.

Yet...he should lose his career?

Yeah. I'll agree to "treat them like the rest of us" when you all start treating them like the rest of us.

Shame on him. But he is probably devastated over the loss of his dog. I think that is punishment enough.

I would tell it straight. So if us civilians killed one of these dogs we'd be charged with murdering a police officer. But when the pigs do it, it's not big deal? Are you still denying the police state people?

I would tell it straight. So if us civilians killed one of these dogs we'd be charged with murdering a police officer. But when the pigs do it, it's not big deal? Are you still denying the police state people?

1- it was an accident.
2- article says he may be facing charges

3- your cop hate is showing. Your millennial generation is rotted to the core.

I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've heard about this happening this year. These piece of shit officers need fired and tried.
He should be punished. If cops want their dogs to he considered police officers, then this guy should be charged with the death of 2 officers.
How will they like it???

Forum List

Back