police: i will light you up... Video shows how traffic stop escalated into confrontation

my cracker ass would have been a wee bit mouthy....but yea i would sign the fucking ticket and then bitched like hell to the court...i am funny that way
You're also alive and well that way. So your point is now what?
The point is that you shouldnt have bow down to power crazed cops.

The point is that you shouldnt have bow down to power crazed cops.

She showed him.
No he showed her how tough he was by beating up a woman. Pussy like you.

Yanno..................I spent time in Newport RI as a member of the Security Force.

We were taught to DE-escalate the problem, not escalate it and make it worse.

This policeman, cop, or whatever you want to call him did not follow any of those rules.

Not only that, but he didn't tell the woman what she was being arrested for. In cases of a crime, the cops have to tell you why you're being arrested, as well as tell you why they suspect you've been a participant in a crime.

A traffic ticket is not a crime, it's a misdemeanor, and the cop should have not pulled her out of her car.

The only reason he did it was because he was pissed that some black woman was smoking in her car and the only way he could make her stop was to take her out of the car.

Seems like that cop has bad issues when it comes to authority and the proper use of it.

Yanno..................I spent time in Newport RI as a member of the Security Force.

We were taught to DE-escalate the problem, not escalate it and make it worse.

This policeman, cop, or whatever you want to call him did not follow any of those rules.

Not only that, but he didn't tell the woman what she was being arrested for. In cases of a crime, the cops have to tell you why you're being arrested, as well as tell you why they suspect you've been a participant in a crime.

A traffic ticket is not a crime, it's a misdemeanor, and the cop should have not pulled her out of her car.

The only reason he did it was because he was pissed that some black woman was smoking in her car and the only way he could make her stop was to take her out of the car.

Seems like that cop has bad issues when it comes to authority and the proper use of it.
Seems like you're too fucking dumb to comprehend what actually happened. The cop did not "pull her out of the car".
Nice try asshole.

no he threatened to light her up......if she didnt leave her car...then moved her off camera
I don't know about you, but if some aggressive person with a gun threatened to light me up I would presume that it was a death threat.

I think that pig is a psychopath.

I remember back in the early 80s problems with prisoners in Texas jails "hanging themselves".......a lot.0

Good boy. You sound like the type of sycophant they want to pull over and appease their ego. People with backbones dont just do what people tell them to do without a reason.
Cops are just people with a badge and a gun, and a job to do.

They don't need to take attitude from idiots with an axe to grind.

Acting civil with them goes a long way and is appreciated. ..... :cool:
Craig Peyer. That's all I've got to say about that.

would you hang your self over some rude treatment by cops? especially if you know you might have a ca$e to make some money?

she had problems; and you losers are using her tortured soul as a political pawn

be as phony outraged as you want to be; the low ones here are you left-wing panderers
No...thus it is quite the suspicious death.

would you hang your self over some rude treatment by cops? especially if you know you might have a ca$e to make some money?

she had problems; and you losers are using her tortured soul as a political pawn

be as phony outraged as you want to be; the low ones here are you left-wing panderers

OR
if you had problems

geesh that was easy

wow!

That, and the idea of hanging yourself with a trash bag --- with a broken arm...
FBI is investigating as a homicide.

That, and the idea of hanging yourself with a trash bag --- with a broken arm...
FBI is investigating as a homicide.
hanging yourself with one arm would not be that hard, finding a trash bag that would hold the weight might be a different story.

no he threatened to light her up......if she didnt leave her car...then moved her off camera
I don't know about you, but if some aggressive person with a gun threatened to light me up I would presume that it was a death threat.

And this woman already knew what often happens to black women who get out of their cars, which makes them accessible.

Nothin' to see here folks, move along. Or I'll tase you.

And this woman already knew what often happens to black women who get out of their cars, which makes them accessible.

again, why do you think that its mostly blacks that are treated this way?
has to be a reason. Needs to be some reason that police, both black and white seem to be on guard when they deal with blacks.
Anyone care to try and explain this?

again, why do you think that its mostly blacks that are treated this way?
has to be a reason. Needs to be some reason that police, both black and white seem to be on guard when they deal with blacks.
Anyone care to try and explain this?

Oh it isn't. Not at all. Police power-drunkenness affects everybody. It's affected me too and I'm neither black nor female. What I'm saying is that, if a cop wants you out of the car, you're in a dicey situation; if a cop wants you out of your car and you're black, you're in a more dicey situation; if a cop wants you out of the car and your black and female, you're in a whole deeper degree of dicey. It doesn't get much dicier. Sandra Bland knew more about that than we did (until now).

So, damn straight she didn't want to exit the protection of the car. Who would?

This particular case happens to bring attention to the faceless black women who are particularly singled out. I've posted some of their stories here and in the other thread. Mass media pretty much ignores them. Or they did until now, which I suspect may have a lot to do with why this woman may have made a statement through suicide. That is, if it was a suicide.

The more people know about this shit going on, the better prepared we all are. I think that's the point, that they should not have died for nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back