police: i will light you up... Video shows how traffic stop escalated into confrontation

as a white woman.....i do no get out of my car when stopped by the police and would refuse to do so.....she challenged him that she was not under arrest and did not have to get out of the car...that is when he arrested her and pulled her out...big reveal here....i have been in trouble for international issues.....crossing into canada ...long story....but in all my dealings...which have been plenty ...a cop has never told me to put my ciggie out or get out of the car....and no cop has ever laid his hands on me...

any other white women had a cop pull you and do this?
Probably because your cracker ass would have signed the fucking warning ticket and the entire situation would have been over. It's not a black vs white thing you moron. She refused the warning and kept escalating.

2013-07-20-about-race.jpg

Man, if she had only put out the cigarette Capt Kickass would've let her go and said have a good day.

Man, if only she didnt "have an attitude" Robocop would've not asked her about it, then got tired of hearing it and stuff

Man, if only she had got out the car despite no probable cause he would've given her a hug. He looks like the hugging type.

Man if only she had not been driving

Man if only she had not been black

so what is it about black that make cops, both white and black, act this way.
nobody really wants to answer, you all know, but you just dont want to come right out and say it.
as long as everyone pretends there is no reason, then nothing will change.

no he threatened to light her up......if she didnt leave her car...then moved her off camera
I don't know about you, but if some aggressive person with a gun threatened to light me up I would presume that it was a death threat.

I think that pig is a psychopath.

.....a psychopath that never killed anybody?

ok
Do you have any proof that he never killed anybody?
Do you have any proof he did asshole?
Isn't it time for your hour in the exercise yard?
The negro simian bitch knew what a Taser looked like. When she saw it see almost jumped out of her car and ran to the sidewalk.
"Fuck around buy a round".

nobody really wants to answer, you all know, but you just dont want to come right out and say it.
They are not intelligent enough to know when they need to behave themselves.
It's like trying to deal with millions of Special Needs people.

The "Warrior" Mentality. This perverted confrontational attitude that pervades policing in this country where they see the People as the enemy rather than the entity they're supposed to serve.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=68xSKKtN7_IUw7oVsM-LjQ&bvm=bv.98476267,d.eXY
Police acting less as public servants and more and more like an occupying army. And they've somehow sold some of the gullible even in these threads that this is the way a nation is supposed to work :disbelief:

We saw this a month ago with the pool party -- also in Texas...

>> As a former police officer and current policing scholar, I know that an officer’s mindset has tremendous impact on police/civilian encounters. I’ve described the Guardian and Warrior mindsets at some length here and here; for now, suffice to say that the right mindset can de-escalate tense situations, induce compliance, and increase community trust over the long-term. The kids interacting with the first officer were excited, but not upset; they remained cooperative. Had they gone home at that moment, they’d have a story for their friends and family, but it would be a story that happened to have the police in it rather than being a story about the police.

The wrong mindset, on the other hand, can exacerbate a tense encounter, produce resistance, and lead to entirely avoidable violence. It can, and has, caused longterm damage to police/community relations. We shouldn’t be surprised that the kids Corporal Casebolt was yelling at weren’t eager to do what he was ordering them to do—no one likes being cursed at and disrespected in front of their peers, and people of all ages, especially teenagers, resent being treated unjustly. That resentment can lead to resistance, and Police Warriors—taught to exercise unquestioned command over a scene—overcome resistance by using force.

.... What should officers do in similar situations? For starters, they must realize that the public—even a group of non-compliant teenagers—are not an enemy to be vanquished, but civilians to be protected, to the extent possible, from indignity and harm. A Guardian mindset encourages officers to be “procedurally just,” to ensure that their encounters with civilians are empowering, fair, respectful and considerate. Research of police and military encounters strongly suggests that officers are most effective at fostering goodwill and reducing antagonism when they approach each encounter with the goal of building civilian trust. --- What Went Wrong in McKinney

This ^^ is exactly the kind of slimeball that would be out on the streets yelling to the SS "Hey! There's Jews in here! Come get 'em!"

This ^^ is exactly the kind of slimeball that would be out on the streets yelling to the SS "Hey! There's Jews in here! Come get 'em!"

you mean like your hero george soros did?

no he threatened to light her up......if she didnt leave her car...then moved her off camera
I don't know about you, but if some aggressive person with a gun threatened to light me up I would presume that it was a death threat.

I think that pig is a psychopath.

.....a psychopath that never killed anybody?

ok
Do you have any proof that he never killed anybody?

other than the fact he's still working and not in prison?

no

geesh what a bunch of idiots on the Left!! lol

What did I post about George Soros? (<< Note to the Illiterati: shift key is to the left of Z. Figure out how it works.)

Hey she hung herself with a black industrial trash bag. You know the type, the kind they have in all the jail cells /sarcasm

What did I post about George Soros? (<< Note to the Illiterati: shift key is to the left of Z. Figure out how it works.)

YAWN
you didnt leftard. you just mentioned selling people out to the NAZIS

i just assumed you're a Sorostard cuz you seem to be another far-left fruitloop

my bad

Every law enforcement agency in this country needs to instruct its officers to stop attempting to manhandle citizens – the incidents in Staten Island, Baltimore, and this occurrence near Houston all involved police attempting to compel detainees to comply through inappropriate, unnecessary physical force; and every incident involved some petty, insignificant infraction where attempting to take the citizen into custody was completely unwarranted.
The reality is simple: even with proper training, given the sheer numbers of interactions between police and citizens there will always be cases like these. Give people authority and there will be those who misuse and abuse that authority. Even machines don't operate perfectly all of the time.
Punish those who cross the line. But you'll never eliminate the problem. It's just the way it is--and always will be.
As far as people not obeying instructions given by an officer, it's probably best to obey at the time and pick up the battle later in court if need be. That's not a guarantee you'll escape abuse though. If the cop is a dick, chances are he'll still be a dick regardless of your behavior (even in the presence of cameras televising live to millions of viewers FBI probing videotaped beating by San Bernardino deputies - LA Times). Still, I'd err on the side of caution. That's just me. What do I know? :dunno:

Maybe he doesn't think george soros deserves even enough respect to have his name capitalized.
I know I refuse to spell obama's name with a capital letters because he does not deserve that much respect.
I never have and never will show respect of any type to obama or his man beast that he wrongly refers to as a wife.

Forum List

Back