Police New York man attacked on bus just for being white

Yeah, I'm sure it went down just like that. "Hey, you white motherfucker! We don't appreciate your kind in NEW YORK CITY!"

Considering they attack people for wearing a MAGA hat I dont see this as a stretch.

Indeed, I do think it happens.

My former co-worker a Hillary supporting anti-Racist, who would get upset if I told Black, or Mexican jokes.....

He however, had admitted when pressured, he was chased down in Mohegan Lake, NY by Blacks who yelled "Hey White boy what cha doing here"

Now, I only learned about this from another former co-worker who lives in Mohegan Lake, NY who spoke of the incident, after rescuing him by opening up his doors to him.

When I pressured him, he told me the story.

I have no reason to deny it, in fact he was a bit embarrassed as an "Anti-Racist" to even tell me the story.

Thing is Mohegan Lake, NY is a suburban, White (Italian) dominated neighborhood, although there are a quite a few derelict houses towards Wal-Mart which are filled with Blacks.

No white person has ever a attacked someone for being black. Got it.
Skinheads charged in attack at Avalon bar

How does that justify this man's actions?
Did I say it did?
You brought it up in rebuttal to this thread so YES you implied it.
So I killed MW`s thread "implying" that only black people are attacking white people? Sorry about that snowflakes. There`s no shortage of white assholes but they don`t make the rightwing news do they?
Man charged with ethnic intimidation after alleged attack at Red Robin restaurant

Which proves everything we say about leftist ......t losers like you. You prove it all by yourselves with every action you make. Cyka

No white person has ever a attacked someone for being black. Got it.
Skinheads charged in attack at Avalon bar

How does that justify this man's actions?
Did I say it did?
You brought it up in rebuttal to this thread so YES you implied it.
So I killed MW`s thread "implying" that only black people are attacking white people? Sorry about that snowflakes. There`s no shortage of white assholes but they don`t make the rightwing news do they?
Man charged with ethnic intimidation after alleged attack at Red Robin restaurant
Be VERY SPECIFIC and quote where the thread makes ANY claim that only blacks attack whites you fucking loon.

Forum List

Back