🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Officer Murdered by Felon Early Released by Gov Jerry Brown 10 Days Ago

The primary job of police officers is to protect criminals. Without cops people suspected of crimes would be swinging from street lights. I expect a backlash will soon occur if laws are not quickly returned to keeping criminals off of the streets.

I haven't been able to find the murdering con's name.

At first I figured it would be Leroy or Tyrone.

But later they said he was a gang member with tattoo's on his face. So now I'm betting his name will be Jose or Manuel, and an illegal alien.

Of course the liberal media will spin it, and say he is a "white" hispanic. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

But later they said he was a gang member with tattoo's on his face. So now I'm betting his name will be Jose or Manuel, and of course an illegal alien.

Of course the liberal media will spin it, and say he is a "white" hispanic. ..... :cool:

Oh come on now...I'm sure he's a "Dreamer" and you're right...they'll slide the word "white" in there somehow.

The left simply choose to not recognize evil. While at the same time Calif Democrats are waging war against plastic grocery bags, fictitious manmade global warming, and letting illegals have everything free, they are releasing hardcore felons from prison early. They build trains to nowhere while letting dams and freeways fail. They shutdown environmentally friendly power generation plants in favor of unicorn farts.

There is nothing good Democrats do, it is always evil.

Whittier police officer shot, killed while responding to crash

Here's the DNC poster child
E16A087D6DD24E369323CC73055938FB.jpg

But later they said he was a gang member with tattoo's on his face. So now I'm betting his name will be Jose or Manuel, and of course an illegal alien.

Hey, just doing the jobs that Americans don't want to do.

The left simply choose to not recognize evil. While at the same time Calif Democrats are waging war against plastic grocery bags, fictitious manmade global warming, and letting illegals have everything free, they are releasing hardcore felons from prison early. They build trains to nowhere while letting dams and freeways fail. They shutdown environmentally friendly power generation plants in favor of unicorn farts.

There is nothing good Democrats do, it is always evil.

Whittier police officer shot, killed while responding to crash
Only in crazy cali....

No, it is happening all over the country.
No, only in urban areas...

Not true. Every state, rural areas as well.

This is Obama's legacy. He spearheaded making police a target for violence since his first year in office with the police acted stupidly remark. He has ALWAYS hated police officers and spent years undermining them.

Last edited:

But later they said he was a gang member with tattoo's on his face. So now I'm betting his name will be Jose or Manuel, and an illegal alien.

The killer's name is not being released. Hours before killing the police officer he had killed his cousin named Roy Torres. That should be clue one.

The killer's name is not being released. Hours before killing the police officer he had killed his cousin named Roy Torres. That should be clue one.
Hispanic is the only thing they are saying. No name or history.
Which means there is a 98% probability he is linked to illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back