Police Refuse to Arrest Violent Criminal Because He’s Black

Sounds like they need defunded.

Actually, the police officers are concerned about being defunded, and that's the reason for their hesitancy.

Aurora police officers have shown they are incapable of handling people with mental health issues even though some of them were fired over their own.

Maybe they should train Aurora officer into administering Haldol to unruly individuals? Will libs accept that?

If the police will not do their jobs, people will start doing it for them. And America has a lot of rope and a lot of trees.

A CBS4 investigation has found Aurora police officers twice walked away from arresting a 47-year-old man who was terrorizing residents of an apartment complex, even after the man allegedly exposed himself to kids, threw a rock through one resident’s sliding glass door, was delusional, was tasered by police and forced the rescue of two other residents from a second floor room in an apartment he had ransacked.

“I totally understand that there’s people that were, that felt like they were abandoned,” said Aurora Police Deputy Chief Darin Parker…

Mccoy was equally stunned that police walked away a second time.

“I was standing right there and I’m like, ‘What are you guys doing?’ and they said they were told to stand down and they left. Bottom line is they left us to deal with it by ourselves and that’s kind of crazy.”

I don't see the problem here. The police left, so DEAL WITH IT. Shoot the guy, cut him up into pieces and mail one piece back to the police station, another to the local paper, another to the local chapter of BLM, another to the governor and the final piece to Trump with the explanation that this is what's left of the guy that Aurora police refused to arrest for terrorizing residents just because he was black.

Sometimes black lives DON'T matter.

In the end, if "the people" dont want the police to interfere, they're not going to.

People always get the government they deserve.

Let their violence spill out to the innocent surrounding civilized areas, and you'll probably get crushed though.

When will we finally stand up to blacks as a country??

They have been able to get away with just about everything since they have been in our great country....

When will white stand up to this tyranny?

If the police will not do their jobs, people will start doing it for them. And America has a lot of rope and a lot of trees.

A CBS4 investigation has found Aurora police officers twice walked away from arresting a 47-year-old man who was terrorizing residents of an apartment complex, even after the man allegedly exposed himself to kids, threw a rock through one resident’s sliding glass door, was delusional, was tasered by police and forced the rescue of two other residents from a second floor room in an apartment he had ransacked.

“I totally understand that there’s people that were, that felt like they were abandoned,” said Aurora Police Deputy Chief Darin Parker…

Mccoy was equally stunned that police walked away a second time.

“I was standing right there and I’m like, ‘What are you guys doing?’ and they said they were told to stand down and they left. Bottom line is they left us to deal with it by ourselves and that’s kind of crazy.”

I doubt, it will come to that, but if I were Aurora Police Chief Vanessa Wilson, or Deputy Chief Darin Parker, I would look up whenever walking beneath a tree, to make sure no noose was hanging in sight, and would stay away from commercial roofing repair work, as availability of hot tar and lumber could give people ideas.
Back in 2016, there were 4 finalists for Police Chief in Aurora after the resignation of Chief Metz. I suspect the city has been rethinking that decision, ever since, and especially after the police choke out and paramedic induced Ketamine death of Elija McClain. They have apparently opted for a kinder, gentler, more loving and nurturing type of police force, so now they have it.
Aurora, Colorado, appoints new police chief in wake of Elijah McClain case and new controversy

If the police wont protect the community, the community needs to protect themselves.

I'll bet that there are some non-drug crews around that will protect the neighborhood for a small price.

Forum List

Back